Coffee klatsch
April 10th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch • Uncategorized

1. Emmi

I rather see people drink coffee, instead of booze!!!

October 30, 2013 at 2:53 pm | Reply
  2. Ms. Grammar

I see Mr. & Mrs. Beige decided to perk up their surroundings with a SPLASH of yellow. How jaunty of them. :)

April 10, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Reply
  3. MicheleG™

Good Hottest Day of the Week Morning to all Klatchkies! How goes it? Mine is here to stay!

April 10, 2013 at 11:48 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@MG

I'll gladly send you this crap that is falling around me right now. Forgot my ice scrapper,Dang It. How's things on the left coast?

April 10, 2013 at 11:58 am | Reply
      • MicheleG™

ABsolutely FABulous! Right at the moment there are no raging wildfires (a southern California thing....) and Spring is in the air!

April 10, 2013 at 12:15 pm | Reply
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Witnessed my first thunder-and-lightning-while-it's-snowing storm last night. Pretty cool. Old man winter is fighting hard to stay alive. Another few inches on the ground this morning. DIE, old man, DIE!

On another note, some lady decided to get stoned and drive her Pontiac Firebird into the courthouse at 5:20pm last night. That's too bad. Nice car.

April 10, 2013 at 10:10 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

That Big Azz Bong she was hitting off of shielded her view. Perhaps a Blunt next time?

April 10, 2013 at 11:41 am | Reply
  5. mary shannon

Save me!! I'm trapped in meeting h-e-double toothpicks!! Must find coffee.

April 10, 2013 at 9:51 am | Reply
  6. RichardHead

Happy HumpDay Everybody from Norman,OK. It's NOT gonna be very Happy in about an hour as ice and sleet are headed this way...SIGH. Who said it was Spring? @AleeD-I have no idea as the only Cheap Trick song I remember is Flame. Sooooo,JBJ should be leaving shortly for Spain and a well needed Vacay-–Don't be pinching the gaucho's bottoms....0-O !! Have a Fun and Safe trip.
    Gee...I'm 2 for 2 on the NCAA predictions...Imagine that. :))

April 10, 2013 at 7:43 am | Reply
    • Alee D Alarm Clock®

Yo Bro! That song is from the movie Heavy Metal.

April 10, 2013 at 11:49 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Hmmmmm....might I find this movie in the 99 cent Bin? What's UP in Floridor? How was your time off?

April 10, 2013 at 11:55 am | Reply
  7. Alee D Alarm Clock®

G'morning Mathematician. To all and without doing any 'net searching, why is this song significant?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9zJBOqNhs&w=640&h=390]