Coffee klatsch
March 25th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch • Uncategorized

1. Ms. Grammar

South Jersey...70 degrees, yesterday; 1" snow, so far, today! Way to go Punxatawny Phill.

March 25, 2013 at 11:39 am | Reply
  2. Truth™

Good morning all. from a chilly and cold Denver. Finally came in with the totals from weekend snowfall, and we got just under a foot. We need the moisture though, so all is good.

How was the weekend?

March 25, 2013 at 10:32 am | Reply
    • AleeD Ghost Posting®@Turth™

~_~ More moisture. Definitely need more moisture coupling with 12 inches. ~_~

I meant "coupled" with ...

March 25, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Reply
  3. JBJingles™

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me. Breezy and cool here in Sunny SW Florida, and based on the drivers I experienced this morning, the Floridiots are alive and well.

Welcomes to AleeD and RH, and ME! :D

March 25, 2013 at 10:14 am | Reply
  4. MicheleG™

How Dee Ho everyone! Fab Monday and the skies are CLEAR!

March 25, 2013 at 9:41 am | Reply
  5. Mary Shannon

Good morning, and welcome back AleeD. RH, I hope you went out and made a snow truck to amuse yourself and others.

Stay safe, everyone.

March 25, 2013 at 9:16 am | Reply
  6. spacecalculus

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCSMCgqlc-0&w=640&h=390]

Supra Et Ultra

March 25, 2013 at 7:57 am | Reply
  7. RichardHead

Bu,Bu,But I thought I stole all the paddles? Just in case you got overly excited.:)) Can you smoke an e-mail bud? BTW,you have a New Floridiot as JBJ is in your fine State. How was my weekend you ask? Snow, and more snow,so yours truly found a very nice Hotel with a half way decent restaurant and cable T.V. so I could watch my Baylor Lady Bears kick some buttowski.....NICE.

March 25, 2013 at 7:43 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Dang,forgot to say this was for My Sista',AleeD. I was snow-blind.

March 25, 2013 at 7:44 am | Reply
    • AleeD Ghost Posting®@@RichHd

What is this thing you call "snow?" I know not of its existence. And that's "Floridolts" to you mister. (I DO like this over the trite "snowbirds")

What I don't understand to this day is if it's tourist season, why can we shoot them?

March 25, 2013 at 12:06 pm | Reply
      • Turth™@AleeD

So would that make you a "FloriDoll" there Darlin'?

March 25, 2013 at 12:12 pm | Reply
        • AleeD Ghost Posting®@Turth™

Sometimes. ;) In my dungeon, I am the FloriDom.

If someone challenges you while in Florida, would that be a FloriDare?

March 25, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
  8. AleeD Ghost Posting®@

Many thanks to all the encouragement from my email buds. I was wondering if I was in the little dingy alone or on a richly filled yacht. Now I know. ^_^

Dreadful weekend. Weather was humid with screeching winds and not a drop of rain to be had. The 70% we were to expect all went North.

How was your weekend?