Coffee klatsch
March 1st, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch • Uncategorized

1. AleeD from Home Sweet Home®

Happy Saddae all! Hubby & I've been tweakin' some thangs 'round the homestead and are now headin' for the showers. ~_~ Hope y'all are having a great weekend, not a weak end. ^_^

March 2, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

March 1, 2013 at 3:12 pm | Reply
  3. spacecalculus

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKdeBpn6PRw&w=640&h=390]

March 1, 2013 at 11:29 am | Reply
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Photo

That reminds me, time to schedule a dental checkup

March 1, 2013 at 10:36 am | Reply
  5. Mary Shannon

Good morning! Just finished my only call for today, an early call with a colleague in France...always a joy. NOT. Anything good going on this weekend?

March 1, 2013 at 8:39 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Me NO speaka the Par Lay Vue Frenchie.........Hows the Furries and You?

March 1, 2013 at 8:55 am | Reply
      • Mary Shannon

We're all doing fine, how's about you?

March 1, 2013 at 9:35 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@M S

I'm still kicking :)) Trying to get everything back on the computer after replacing the hard drive and mail is a little buggy,but I should be able to figure it out. Give some belly rubs for me Plz.

March 1, 2013 at 9:47 am |
  6. Truth™

Good morning all, and Happy Friday!

Ghost posting??? I think I may have missed a memo. What gives?

March 1, 2013 at 8:36 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

CK will no longer appear in the list of "Recent Posts" on the right side of the page. Kat posted something about it last week or the week before, I think CK was showing up too often and pushing the other articles off. I'm guessing the concern is because the other articles are focused on a subject that they can "sell" to advertisers.

March 1, 2013 at 8:41 am | Reply
      • M T Nest

Thanks Mary Shannon, I finally get it. I use my cell on the mobile site, so I don't see all of that.
        Happy March 1st everyone. Good rid Feb! 😃

March 1, 2013 at 11:50 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Morning Bro from MS. I believe it is called "JeffZuckerisaPUTZ.org. check out yesterday's posts for an update.:))

March 1, 2013 at 8:53 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Morning Crew.

Confused about the ghost posting/ klatch changes. Basically the klatch is still here its just not advertised anywhere and since we are regulars we know to come here, but the general public won't unless they know what to look for, which in turn will kind of exclude the general public. Correct or do i need more coffee?

March 1, 2013 at 10:22 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Sir B

You are Correcto. BTW,you should be on a plane to Scotland where 19,000 gallons of Chivas was mistakenly flushed into the sewer system. :))

March 1, 2013 at 10:27 am | Reply
        • Sir Biddle

A sad day in Scotland. Must have been the Gin lovers at fault.

March 1, 2013 at 11:56 am |
  7. AleeD®

Good Friday, happy people! Looks like we'll be ghost posting for the duration. It's sad that someone's thoughtful act causes bullies to come out of the woodwork. That being said ...
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NVxAMQn_I&w=640&h=390]