Coffee klatsch
February 28th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch • Uncategorized

1. Breaking News!™

Pope Benedict has left the vatican. When asked his immediate plans, he declared "I'm going to Disneyland!"

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Eatocracy.

February 28, 2013 at 11:50 am | Reply
  2. RichardHead

Good Morning Kidz....I hope everyone is well and staying warm. Kat's post from the other day has been bugging me so I went back to reread it again.......and I'm reading between the lines. As we all know changes have occurred on the Coffee Klatch page and from the looks of it,All of the Eatocracy web site.
    With this in mind I did a little digging on the Internets and Googles to come to this realization.....Jeff Zucker-You are a PUTZ !! With an operating profit of $800 million for 2012,CNN is really NOT hurting for money. Yet,at your Tuesday 10:am meetings you continue to shake up all levels of management. As Vito would say, " It's just business ". I hope Kat and Sarah have a Plan B in mind.....Thank You both for everything you've done for us. Make sure the last person out turns off the lights.

February 28, 2013 at 10:05 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

Good am! Huh? I guess I haven't been here long enough to quite understand all that. Can ya "splain Lucy" or not a good idea? I understand if it's not.

February 28, 2013 at 10:27 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@M T Nest

Good Morning.....check out the Feb 19th Klatsch posts. Housekeeping no longer leaves chocolates on the pillows.

February 28, 2013 at 10:47 am | Reply
        • M T Nest

I will do that, thanks. Have a good day, Mr. Richard!

February 28, 2013 at 11:46 am |
        • M T Nest

I'm confused. All of the CK's are on my ph. Is this a computer thing? Maybe...it doesn't take much to confuse me...lol!

February 28, 2013 at 11:52 am |
        • RichardHead

Please don't call me Mr.......you will ruin my badboy image. :))

February 28, 2013 at 11:57 am |
        • M T Nest

Oh my, I don't want to do that! Let me rephrase that...Have a good day, you bad, bad boy. :)

February 28, 2013 at 12:07 pm |
  3. Mary Shannon

Good morning! Its "almost friday" day! Have a good one.

February 28, 2013 at 8:45 am | Reply
  4. spacecalculus

DJ AstroMath®

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7HmzwI67ec&w=640&h=390]

February 28, 2013 at 7:57 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

I'll see your Owl City and raise you a Bassnectar:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc4XsRqXQ7w&w=640&h=390]

February 28, 2013 at 9:07 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

It's looking a little white in here. Time to bust some dance moves.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_06YU97mx4&w=640&h=390]