Coffee klatsch
February 26th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch • Uncategorized

1. spacecalculus

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIAESkM91Hs&w=640&h=390]

February 26, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Reply
  2. Sir Biddle

Just released video of Jerv on vacation in Germany:

February 26, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Reply
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

This is in the crock today. Should be good when I getz home.

I used a quartered jalapeno instead of a chopped onion. and added mustard powder and extra chili powder to the rub

February 26, 2013 at 11:39 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Forgot to ask you yesterday, how did the POT roast go from Friday?

February 26, 2013 at 11:48 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Freakin' awesome. I put a little too much water in it, first time and all. I was concerned about it steaming off and it burning to the pot after a 10 hour run while I was at work. Turned out not much water escapes. One of the best roasts I ever had, not usually much of a roast fan – very tender. I don't recall the cut of beef I used, but it had VERY little fat. And it didn't stick in my teeth at all, another roast pet peeve of mine. I'm a huge fan of red potatoes, so that's always hard to unimpress me, but the boiling/steaming of them with the roast for 10 hours created a spud (I kept them whole) that you could mash with a fork entirely with one smoosh.

The chicken recipe I made last night and it sat in the fridge with the rub until this morning. Dropped the pot in the cooker as I walked out the door. Added some red potatoes. =)

It was interesting to see the recipe called for no added water, though understandable. And I left the skin on as I plan on broiling it for a few minutes to crispin it up after I take it out. You shall not taketh away my chicken skin.

February 26, 2013 at 12:09 pm | Reply
        • Sir Biddle

Sounds good man, sounds good.

What time you serving dinner?!?!

February 26, 2013 at 1:25 pm |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

At about wrist o'clock.

ha. I always say that, I never wear a watch so when someone asks, I look at my imaginary watch and say that.

February 26, 2013 at 1:44 pm |
        • Sir Biddle

I'll be putting that one in the Biddle Book of Catch Phrases for Daily Use

February 26, 2013 at 2:21 pm |
  4. Sir Biddle

Morning crew!

I brought bananas since Washington is such a zoo of stupidity right now.

February 26, 2013 at 11:18 am | Reply
  5. AleeD®

Howdy all. Was on my way to lunch, but it's pouring. I'll go later – after the dumpster has dried out. ;)
    How's everyone toot-day?

February 26, 2013 at 11:11 am | Reply
  6. Mary Shannon

Good morning, everyone! That same winter storm headed to MT Nest is headed here, too, winter weather advisory in effect, rain, snow and quarter inch of ice, woo hoo. Glad that I work from home and am not with Yahoo. I wonder if they realize what their decision says about their infrastructure, tools and employees.....bad message to send to the world, IMHO.

Have a good Tuesday!

February 26, 2013 at 9:29 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Mary

I have to agree, and I think she is opening up a whole new can of worms which will take a massive amount of effort to get everyone back in the office. Everything from janitorial to IT support to parking will be affected and I think they will have a massive amount of turnover as a result.

Had WAH been being abused, then you adress it ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. This just smacks of control freak micromanagement syndrome. Of course, that's just my opinion.

February 26, 2013 at 9:49 am | Reply
  7. M T Nest

Good am, all! Truth, Spaceman brought a good blast from the past. I like the touch of Spring on Dylan's hat. Thanks "Spaceman", good way to start the day. Winter storm coming our way, need to get to store...good day for homemade veg beef soup.

February 26, 2013 at 8:52 am | Reply
  8. Truth™

Good morning all. Chilly morning today, but 50s are due by the end of the week. Typical late winter in Colorado.

Spaceman, that is one of my all time favs. Good stuff there.

How is everyone doing today?

February 26, 2013 at 8:32 am | Reply
  9. RichardHead

Goooooooood Tootsday Morning Kidz.....What does my MBP computer have against me? Now the Toshiba hard drive is failing....It's not even 2 years old. Sigh....I tried feeding it some Sushi but that didn't work. Off to the Apple Store for surgery later this morning. Hope they speak English.....Have a Great Day Everyone. :))

February 26, 2013 at 8:18 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

Sorry for your troubles, but, the way ya put it...lol!

February 26, 2013 at 8:54 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@M T Nest

Thank You...but the Obozo Administration could learn a thing or two from these Japanese computer Fear Mongers....You MUST back up ALL your files immediately and contact Apple about repair. Well,I kept going Beep,Beep,Beep while doing this and almost collided with my kitchen table. It's NOT been a Good Morning.

February 26, 2013 at 9:16 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Kat

Ohhhhhh Fearless Leader,I gotz moderated while leaving a reply to M T Nest. Are the Modbotz political?

February 26, 2013 at 9:19 am | Reply