Coffee klatsch
February 22nd, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. louis vuitton shoes

Continue to, Kerry Street. P, director in the Barataria-Terrebonne Country wide Estuary Enter in Thibodaux, have been agitating to get ten decades for a direction that will push sediment from your Atchafalaya Stream, which in turn flows from the Mississippi, and coming from international, louis vuitton shoes http://louisvuittonoutletfriedrichs.blogspot.com/ to improve swamplands as part of his region.

July 6, 2013 at 11:48 am | Reply
  2. George Barbu

Coffee, tea and espresso maker – the best appliance you can find visiting http://www.cofeeteaespressomaker.com

March 28, 2013 at 7:56 am | Reply
  3. AleeD®

Happy Sunday to all! Just got our accounts settled for the big in-home budget meeting next weekend. Woo-hoo! We've recently come into some money and are going to have ourselves a big sit-down to chat about how we'll use it. We have too many things to pay down to invest, so the options are: new car; pay down the 1st mortgage; pay down the second; make more home improvements.

Now that pigskin season is over, what do y'all do for fun on Sundays? I'd imagine Turth™ somehow skis on his 12" ... hmmm ... did it suddenly get warm in here? ~_~

February 24, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Reply
  4. Cormar Carpets

Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I fulfillment you access persistently quickly. Cormar Carpets http://cormarcarpets.webs.com

February 23, 2013 at 9:43 pm | Reply
  5. mary shannon

Hi everyone. Just got home from spending all day at a local school volunteering with other people, getting 7th 8th graders interested in science and engineering.

First I have to tip my hat to all teachers who can do and say the same stuff for 8 straight periods...it was mind-numbing. Second is that particular school hasn't changed one tiny bit since I attended way back when, same footprint, classes in the same rooms, etc.

My feet hurt but I'm happy I did it. Now I need a recliner and tylenol.

February 22, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Reply
    • Truth™

GFMS?

Sounds like a fun day. Glad you had the chance, as kids need that today, especially the girls.

February 22, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Reply
      • mary shannon

Yes, GFMS, remember the shop rooms? Its now called technology class but all the same machines and stuff. Band room and chorus room still opposite the "large" cafeteria, and the "small" cafeteria looks much smaller now. Wild.

February 22, 2013 at 3:20 pm | Reply
        • Truth™@Mary

Aaah, memories...!
          Glad that they started a program like this though. Did you see S or A, or is that not their grades? I can't keep track. Might have been fun to have lunch with them if so.

February 22, 2013 at 3:25 pm |
        • mary shannon

No, S is 9th, A is 6th but I didn't see her. She knew I was there, though.

February 22, 2013 at 3:41 pm |
  6. faith

Hello all. I feel pretty crappy today. TGIF for sure. Hoping the Day-Quil kicks in soon. Hope you all have a good weekend. The kiddos want to see Escape from Planet Earth, so that's in store for tomorrow.

February 22, 2013 at 1:24 pm | Reply
  7. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

POT roast cooking while I'm at work today in crockpot. Prepared it last night so all I had to do was drop it in the cooker this morning. Chopped onion, chopped CILANTRO, baby reds, kosher salt, italian and mesquite seasonings.

First time I've done this in my life. We'll see how it works out.

February 22, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Look at you Betty Crocker. Next time pour in a can of Coke or Dr Pepper. I know it sounds horrid, but its good!!!!!!!!

February 22, 2013 at 1:45 pm | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

No, it doesn't I planned on it a few days ago but forgot. It would have been Dr. Ppper. My dad uses Dr. Pepper in his salmon brine before he smokes it.

February 22, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Reply
        • Tommy Chong

Where do you find papers that big?

February 24, 2013 at 2:01 pm |
      • Sir Biddle

Sounds good. You'll have plenty of leftovers and the flavors will set in and get better each day. I usually make my chili that way and serve it the next day.

February 22, 2013 at 2:03 pm | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Oh, yeah, forgot. Minced garlic, too.

February 22, 2013 at 1:56 pm | Reply
  8. The Witty One

Boo!

February 22, 2013 at 10:22 am | Reply
  9. Sir Biddle

For the Jon Stewart fans:

February 22, 2013 at 10:04 am | Reply
    • spacecalculus

There exists no news like the Daily news.☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

February 22, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@Biddle, Galactic Mathematician

Now this is where I show my age...I hear John Stewart, and this guy comes to mind...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPjhHcLpfr4&w=640&h=390]

February 22, 2013 at 12:33 pm | Reply
      • Sir Biddle

Love the camera work and the quick break aways. Hilarious!

February 22, 2013 at 12:51 pm | Reply
  10. spacecalculus

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MntbN1DdEP0&w=640&h=390]

February 22, 2013 at 8:25 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Caliente!!!!

Excellent work AstroMath, excellent work!!!!

February 22, 2013 at 9:36 am | Reply
    • El Verdad™

!Vaca Santo!

February 22, 2013 at 10:04 am | Reply
      • spacecalculus

Sí ..........☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

February 22, 2013 at 11:52 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

The first time I saw a Shakira video (wherever, whenever was the name of the song, I think) I was glued to the TV

February 22, 2013 at 11:18 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Enjoy:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE&w=640&h=390]

February 22, 2013 at 11:19 am | Reply
        • spacecalculus

Una belleza de amar, un hermoso sueño.

February 22, 2013 at 11:44 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Yeah. I'd hit it.

February 22, 2013 at 11:46 am |
        • spacecalculus

Traducción perfecta.

February 22, 2013 at 12:23 pm |
        • El Verdad™

!interesante!

February 22, 2013 at 12:38 pm |
  11. HarleyGirl

Good morning gentlemen! Good morning to the ladies, too, when they show up. It is a balmy 27 degrees and snowing like crazy. WHEN IS SPRING?
    Truth-if your insomnia continues, try some melatonin. I know it works really well on my Mom. I know how you feel, though. I'm not the best sleeper, either.
    Richard-I don't know how you get through all this crazy weather. Hats off to you, sir!
    My take on the picture- Man, I have to stay at this hotel again when I'm in town. She might have been expensive, but that gal was worth every dollar I paid her.
    Have a good day, and a great weekend all!

February 22, 2013 at 8:21 am | Reply
  12. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew!

February 22, 2013 at 8:19 am | Reply
  13. RichardHead

Good Morning My Brother....Sorry about the lack of sleep-been there. I would request that you keep your snow and ice up that way since I've been sitting on the side of I-27 for the last 12 hours. Seems as tho Texans have no idea how to drive on snow and ice....imagine that. Let me leave you with a thought tho...Breastessssssssses. Oh BTW...some Bonehead named Bruce Dixon tried to besmirch our Fearless Leader yesterday after her fish report on this Network. He is now on my Do Not Call list for the rest of the year.......an all out assault on this MSNBC Lover. That is all.

February 22, 2013 at 7:24 am | Reply
  14. Truth™

Good morning all, and Happy Friday!

Cold morning in Denver today. Coffee is on and corn muffins are in back.

Oh, and insomnia suxx.