Coffee klatsch
February 5th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Sir Biddle

Coffee anyone:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_q413J6D5I&w=640&h=390]

February 5, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®

Going.to.fwah.now.

February 6, 2013 at 6:41 am | Reply
  2. MicheleG™

Howdy Ho! I'm baaaaaaaaack! What's news?

February 5, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@MicheleG

Good morning Darlin', enjoying a quiet day in the Klatch.

In news, RichHead has an imaginary playmate, JDizz identifies with the Swedish Chef, JBJ is going all travel agent on us, and The Witty One is rooming with two hippie chicks.

How about with you?

February 5, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

Jdizz aka Swedish chef?? I missed that... I was thinking more of a Jamie Oliver or Guy Fieri for Jd. For Truth, I'm thinking Tyler Florence? SirB, hmmm, Geoffrey Zakarian or Scott Conant? RH – Easy one, the nekkid chef. Not sure about the ladies...

February 5, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Reply
        • Truth™@JBJ

Bigger question, who is our Nadia G???
          I am thinking the Queen...

February 5, 2013 at 2:43 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

I haven't seen Nadia lately...or the queen for that matter! I was thinking maybe Melissa d'Arabien for queenie, and for AleeD, Giada? (for no other reason, than the s3xiness)....mayber Ellie Krieger for MicheleG??

February 5, 2013 at 4:01 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Thanks, Sweet Thang! Color me diving back into the Klatschkie Swim. (did I spel that rite?)

We had a nice visit out at Laughlin. My BF got an invite to a Super Bowl Party at Harrah's. He bet on the 49er's so nothing there......We certainly dined well. The Buffet there is way cool, had champaigne with one of our breakfasts.

It's a 5 hour plus drive from where we live and it's good to be home!

February 5, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Reply
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I procrastinated and didn't book this back in Dec/Jan and it hasn't been available since...until this morning!! Scored the 2 bedroom/2 bath unit for my birthday week in April for FREE! I hope mom is up to the trip by then...Alhambra, Seville, and Morocco on my must do list for the week. :D Now to try to get a deal on airfare...not so easy.

February 5, 2013 at 11:55 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

This guy:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE&w=640&h=390]

February 5, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jd

Sadly, can't access utube at work...

February 5, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Reply
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning class! I was thinking this morning for no reason at all, what celebrity chef does your style of cooking most resemble??

Me – Ina Garten – I love her recipes and the process of chopping, prepping, long preperation dishes. And her stuff is so good!

February 5, 2013 at 11:14 am | Reply
  5. spacecalculus

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNoouLa7uxA&w=640&h=390]

February 5, 2013 at 10:10 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Jewel is from a town an hour south of my hometown in Alaska. She also lived in a van for a while, ie: The Photo.

February 5, 2013 at 10:28 am | Reply
      • spacecalculus

I love Jewel and Alaska. She is performing on the View.

February 5, 2013 at 11:03 am | Reply
      • Matt Foley

"Livin in a van, down by the river..."

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaoM0FyLmGY&w=640&h=390]

February 5, 2013 at 11:47 am | Reply
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

When the cast members are trying not to laugh is the funniest.

February 5, 2013 at 11:49 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

February 5, 2013 at 11:54 am |
  6. Photo Caption™

Even though he is a devoted Grateful Dead fan, The Witty One begins to re-think his decision to follow the band across the country with Magnolia and Sunflower, the two girls he met at the RFK Stadium show last month.

February 5, 2013 at 9:22 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I thought Flower Power when I saw it. Then I thought, how can I travel around in a van with two chicks?

February 5, 2013 at 10:22 am | Reply
  7. Mary Shannon

Good morning, cold and snow flurries here, seems to be a regular thing this week.

RH, thanks for the morning visual, enjoy your breakfast. Paul, welcome, tell us a bit about yourself.

February 5, 2013 at 8:11 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

Hi Mary Shannon! How ya doing today? We have had snow everyday for, ummm, gee, it's been so long I lost count. 9 degrees at the moment. Idk about you, but, I'm really ready for Spring. Stay warm & have a good day!

February 5, 2013 at 8:33 am | Reply
  8. paulkristoff

The woman holding the cup looks completely unimpressed with whatever the other girl has said to her.

February 5, 2013 at 7:51 am | Reply
  9. RichardHead

Good Tootsday Morning Kidz....What's with the Hippies in today's picture? Mushroom tea–Colors Man !! On my way for breakfast after lip synching a song in the shower with my imaginary girlfriend-Life is good. Have a Great Day Everyone.

February 5, 2013 at 7:48 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

TMI TMI TMI "in the shower with my imaginary girlfriend" should not be used in public. Time for a lot lizard my friend.

February 5, 2013 at 8:23 am | Reply
      • Bill Clinton's Cigar@Sir Biddle

" I did not have sexual relations with that women " !!

February 5, 2013 at 8:45 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

Lol! I needed a laugh today & I got it...Thanks guys!

February 5, 2013 at 8:28 am | Reply
  10. paulkristoff

Love the piece on Vietnamese home cooking. I wonder if It will ever truly take off amongst non Vietnamese people?

February 5, 2013 at 7:47 am | Reply
  11. paulkristoff

Hello all, how are we today?

February 5, 2013 at 7:45 am | Reply