Coffee klatsch
February 4th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

« Previous entry
  1. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jdizz

Are either of these places near you? I have an unused timeshare week that is expiring on 2/20/13 and can't use it and apparently no one I knows wants it...these two are available for 2/9 – 2/16, lake forest is a 2 bed/2 bath, sleeps 6, beacons is a 1 bed/1 bath, but sleeps 4 (probably a sofa sleeper in living room). Let me know if interested...

thebeacons.com
    lakeforestresort.com

February 4, 2013 at 5:27 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Minocqua, WI is about 3 hours NE and Eagle River is just east of there. That is the area a broke down in back in 2010 when I was going back and forth to the UP for Wells Fargo. Not fond memory.

I would take you up on the offer, but being as I have no friends or family that lives remotely near me I would be going by myself which would be no fun. =(

February 4, 2013 at 7:07 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jdizz

OK, thought I would give it a try...there is also Hungary, Spain, Morocco, France, England, Austria, Australia, and many more US and Canada locales available... And why not go by yourself? What about lil' Jdizz?

February 5, 2013 at 11:18 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I can't drive in Canada until 2017 or something like that, LOL. I better get my passport. I just keep finding better things to spend $100 on.

February 5, 2013 at 11:37 am |
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5gdbUC9mWU&w=640&h=390]

February 4, 2013 at 4:26 pm |
  3. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Hello Klatschers! Happy Super Monday!

That Big Game last night got to be pretty intense, especially after the entire game seemed to flip after that power outage!

Luckily, me and my cousin got tickets to a watch party at the nearby Miller's Ale House, so we were treated with a buffet of salad, sandwiches, boneless ribs, hot dogs, and chicken wings among other things to keep us busy.

Needless to say, we had an awesome time, even with the unexpected delay of game.

February 4, 2013 at 3:00 pm |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™_Question of the Day

What was your best Super Bowl Eats??

I didn't end up making the buffalo chicken dip (next week for sure), but I did make green onion dip (my fave sour cream dip), and some bacon wrapped shrimps stuffed with pepper jack cheese. Shrimps won. :D

February 4, 2013 at 2:12 pm |
  5. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Time to get right with Jesus.

February 4, 2013 at 1:07 pm |
  6. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

FML

February 4, 2013 at 10:39 am |
    • "Dandy"Don Meredith

" Turn out the lights ( nice try ),The Parties OVER "

February 4, 2013 at 11:22 am |
    • Sir Biddle

Next year.

February 4, 2013 at 11:59 am |
  7. Picture Captionh™

February 4, 2013 at 9:36 am |
  8. Sir Biddle

Morning crew!

Or I should say to Jdizz – Mourning.

February 4, 2013 at 8:34 am |
    • HarleyGirl

Good morning all! @Sir Biddle- it was a pretty good game. The way the first half went, it could have been a blow out. Although, I kind of expected the Ravens to come out fast. Niners made some huge mistakes, but played a great second half. What was up with the non call of pass interference in the end zone? Could have changed the outcome of the game. Sorry to all the die hard Niners fans. Still a good game, all in all. And just remember, you could be a Lions fan. ***Tear*** Have a good week all!

February 4, 2013 at 9:37 am |
      • TDM

That blackout sure energized the 49ers...to bad they didn't have another 5 minutes in the game! Might have been a different outcome.

February 4, 2013 at 9:43 am |
        • HarleyGirl

I totally agree with you. They definitely picked up momentum after the lights went out, and, how weird was that? If they would have gotten the ball one more time, I think the game would have ended differently. Too bad the niners blew their timeouts earlier in the game. Might have made a difference.

February 4, 2013 at 9:59 am |
        • HarleyGirl

Minor correction. They got the ball one more time, but with no time on the clock. I really did watch the game! lol...

February 4, 2013 at 10:02 am |
  9. Mary Shannon

Morning! Big announcement day at work today, should be interesting. Have a good Monday, everyone!

February 4, 2013 at 8:29 am |
  10. paulkristoff

I'd love to have a coffee now, but it's 11:48pm. Saying that I have been sleeping terribly lately, so the caffeine probably wouldn't have any effect. Hmmmmmmm.

February 4, 2013 at 7:51 am |
  11. AleeD®

Good monring. Very tired. Making coffee ... straw. 2nd pot will be ready soon. A Marvelous Monday to all.

February 4, 2013 at 7:21 am |
  12. PSA: Public, um, Service Announcement

I became confused when I heard the word ‘Service’ used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue ‘Service’
    Telephone ‘Service’
    Cable TV ‘Service’
    Civil ‘Service’
    State, City, County & Public ‘Service’
    Customer ‘Service’

This is not what I thought ‘Service’ meant. But today, I overheard two farmers talking. One of them said the had hired a bull to ‘service’ a few of his cows. When, BAM, it all came into focus.

February 4, 2013 at 6:57 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@PSA

*like*

February 4, 2013 at 11:14 am |
    • The Witty One

Awesome.

On a side note, if you ever need help with your taxes, just go to an IRS office! It's free but around tax season, you will need to make an appointment. But it's free! I went to the one in Hampton VA one year and ended up getting my taxes done AND an additional 500 bucks that I had missed the year before.

Back to hibernation.

February 4, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@TWO

Hopefully offices staffed better than the phones...just talked to someone this morning as they said 'someone' reported more retirement income to the IRS than I reported...

Me: I can't reconcile your number as my 1099's do not add up to that sum, can you provide me with the details?
        IRS: No, all we see is the total number.
        Me: Well, the letter says my only option is to sign this document agreeing with you, or pet ition the tax court...I really don't want to do either, just want to know what I might have missed to reconcile.
        IRS: Hold please. OK, I show these 3 reports that total $29k
        Me: OK, but your letter claims you were reported $41k, so how can I agree to that if you can't even come up with the same number?
        IRS: Well you have to go to your bank and have them explain it. Or do whatever you want to, but we can't change this as it's the number we have.
        Me: Um, OK.
        IRS: Can I help you with anything else? (like they helped with anything) Have a nice day.

February 4, 2013 at 4:00 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@TWO

I am being moderated, but the Chik-Fil-A nutz are not?? No fair.

February 4, 2013 at 4:04 pm |
« Previous entry
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,041 other followers