Editor's note: For more on Hannah Storm, don't miss "Sanjay Gupta, MD" on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET Saturday and 7:30 a.m. ET Sunday.
ESPN "SportsCenter" host Hannah Storm suffered severe burns as the result of a propane grill accident at her Connecticut home on December 11. CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta spoke with her recently. Here is an edited version of that interview.
CNN: Is it hard for you to just be by that grill where this all happened, psychologically?
CNN: I hope that a lot of people are listening, because I have to say, guilty, you know, I've probably been in that same position before.
Storm: And also ... how many people are drinking beers and grilling, just talking, you know how many little kids are wandering about around the grill and you know, it's like a lot of things. It can very safe, and it can be very useful, and it can be a healthy way to cook. All of those things ... can also be dangerous if you don't do it properly and use it properly.
« Previous entryGiant egg has a surprise inside