Coffee klatsch
January 22nd, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Aubin Dube's cheap market

Honestly, wtf. Bloodelfs are a faction that split away from the high elves such as the following demonic magic. Paladins worship the almost holy light, their power is almost holy. How logic is ' demon worshipping holy a power outlet using elf. WTF!!! The morons shoulda just stuck to their own personal story. If they wanted ' paladin class in group, they shoulda created ' Death Lord class for that undead. It makes perfect sweet sence, and doesnt look **** Truly blizzard, what you had so many 8 year olds playin alliance you decided to hire some of them In the words of our god and master Napolian Dynamite... "FREAKIN IDIOTS" Aubin Dube's cheap market http://newsgolds.wordpress.com/

February 5, 2013 at 4:05 am |
  2. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Speaking of diapers and guacamole...funny or horrifying? You be the judge. Oh, and he says iDoody (he he)

January 22, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  3. Truth™

Just back from lunch. I will likely not move from my chair for the rest of the day...

January 22, 2013 at 3:30 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

You in Sioux Falls, SD?? I guess you didn't have the 1/2 summer salad...do tell what you did order??

January 22, 2013 at 4:06 pm |
      • Truth™@JBJ

Copied the wrong link...

Was wondering why the online version looked so different...

January 22, 2013 at 4:27 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

LOL – Enquiring mind still wants to know what was for lunch...

January 22, 2013 at 4:47 pm |
        • Truth™@JBJ

I had the scottish salmon, and my companion had the sashimi tuna steak, half of which she gave to me. Hence, I doubt I will be hungry before Friday.

January 22, 2013 at 4:53 pm |
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

WeatherChannel.com

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, -5*. Feels like -18. 1:41pm
    Kenai, Alaska, 36*. Feels like 23. 10:41am

Something is wrong with this picture.

January 22, 2013 at 2:42 pm |
    • AleeD®Jdizz

Is your map upside-down? Maybe your weather person is?

January 22, 2013 at 2:52 pm |
  5. RichardHead-with a QOD

Since the Super Bowl is just around the corner and Nascar is gearing up for left hand turns....What is your favorite Guacamole recipe? I'm thinking of adding cherries to mine since my favorite day is Feb 20th.

January 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH QoD

Simple, ripe avocados, mash with fork, squeeze lime juice on, mix in fresh pico/salsa, and garlic salt. Best with homemade tortilla chips IMHO. Enjoy! I will be making Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip myself, but I love me some homemade guac!

January 22, 2013 at 1:56 pm |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Ohhhh Puhhhhleez...sounds like a California Pizza Oven recipe from Wolfgang Puck....where is the sense of adventure? No chorizo or bacon? Where's the red or white onions? Chunky is where it's at,with a twist.

January 22, 2013 at 2:17 pm |
    • AleeD®Rich's QOD

You're having a super bowl of guacamole? Atsalotta guacamole Brother! I'll bring a clawfoot bathtub full of tortilla chips! I think you'd add cherries to toothpaste it you could find 'em small enough to stuff in the tube. ;)

January 22, 2013 at 2:19 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Good Point...I may have to contact Sir Biddles and my friend Cherry Potter to find said small Cherries. Maybe a Stop and Go? 7-11 ?

January 22, 2013 at 2:30 pm |
        • Sir Biddle

Cherry Potter could jump out of the bathtub of chips!

January 22, 2013 at 2:52 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Guacamole is nasty. I do NOT care for avocados. I can't taste them in sushi, so that's ok. Reminds me of something you'd find in a toddlers diaper.

January 22, 2013 at 2:30 pm |
      • Mary Shannon AKA Sam I am

I gotta agree with JDizz, not a fan of avocado, not at all, not in a bowl, not when I'm cold. Not in a chair, not ANYWHERE!!!

January 22, 2013 at 2:33 pm |
      • Sir Biddle

You gotta stop eating things out of diapers. with tortilla chips or not, that's just nasty!

January 22, 2013 at 2:51 pm |
  6. MicheleG™

Definitely a photo of a "break up" conversation....just hope the coffee is good.\ though whoever is on the loosing end of things will think it's battery acid anyway.

January 22, 2013 at 1:03 pm |
    • AleeD®MicG™

Hmm, I thought it was a "pick up your wet towels or (fill in the punishment here)" kind of conversation.

January 22, 2013 at 1:11 pm |
      • Greg Kihn@AleeD, MicheleG

We had broken up for good. Just an hour before. Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaah. And now I'm staring at the bodies. As they're dancing 'cross the floor. Ah-ah-ah ...

January 22, 2013 at 1:14 pm |
  7. Mary Shannon

RH, I hope you have an opportunity to visit your local restaurant and congratulate this guy!!

January 22, 2013 at 12:24 pm |
    • RichardHead@Mary S.

I must concur...a Standup guy who handled this situation with finesse. I wonder if they serve BBQ? :))

January 22, 2013 at 12:40 pm |
  8. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Happy Tootsday (nod to RH)! Yes, I made it home just fine and dandy, then overslept by ONE hour this morning! Yikes.

Welcome to our new visitor and welcome back to our resident Evil One and Shirley.

Did I mention that RH said I am AMAZING?? It's true... :D

January 22, 2013 at 12:17 pm |
    • Sgt. Joe Friday

Even tho it's Tootsday, Just the facts M'am. So your attack cat...Odie–failed to awaken you this morning? I wish I had a gubernment job that would allow me to do this. Have you been reading Sir Biddles manual ?

January 22, 2013 at 12:45 pm |
      • Sir Biddle

Please submit an SF-724 form to request said manual. Confirmation of said manual can neither be confirmed nor denied even through such means as the Freedom of Information Act. If you feel you are being wronged in any way we encourage you to write your local congressperson. At that time we will use the Patriot Act to then put you on a list. You don't want to end up on a list. I ain't one to gossip and you didn't hear that from me.

January 22, 2013 at 1:53 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Sgt. Joe

Ha, Odie the "attack" cat, rolls over on his back when confronted, so he would be most useless in a home (or world) invasion (nod to EG).

In other news, we are enjoying 80 degree weather for a few days, the joys of So Cal...

January 22, 2013 at 1:59 pm |
  9. Evil Grin

Hola mis chums, the minions baked some bread. Enjoy.

January 22, 2013 at 11:43 am |
    • RichardHead@EG

Thanks for the Bread...is it green and spendable? How 'ya feeling my friend?

January 22, 2013 at 12:01 pm |
      • Evil Grin

A little rough today, honestly. But it'll pass, I'm sure.

January 22, 2013 at 3:29 pm |
    • AleeD®Evil Grin

Wassup E?!

January 22, 2013 at 2:32 pm |
  10. dalila747

I didn't think it was possible to find comments on a news website that didn't blame politics/race/guns/guncontrol/homosexuals/Christians/Muslims/Mexicans on everything.

I'm so pleased with the friendly banter that I just had to come in and say HI!!!!!!!

January 22, 2013 at 10:51 am |
    • Truth™@Dalila

Good morning and welcome, we have a long history of not politicizing a food blog.

January 22, 2013 at 10:58 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Welcome, we actually pride ourselves on not being a political blog. Sometimes a comment or two that is relevant to current events comes in, but normally we're just a bunch of friends talking.

January 22, 2013 at 10:58 am |
    • RichardHead

You forgot to mention VEGANS !!

January 22, 2013 at 11:07 am |
    • AleeD®dalila

*waves back*
      Hi. Welcome aboard. Where do you call home?

January 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm |
  11. Kat Kinsman

Klatchmenons! I'm at a BBQ conference in Illinois. It is very, very cold here.

January 22, 2013 at 9:56 am |
    • Truth™@Katmenon

Cold or not, there are worse ways to spend a day than at a BBQ conference. Stay warm, and travel safely!

January 22, 2013 at 10:09 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

It's been about -10* here for the last week. Supposed to climb out of this in a few days.

January 22, 2013 at 10:14 am |
    • ShirleyUjest

People in Illinois think Skyline chili is actually...chili. Hopefully,there are True Pit Masters from KC,Texas and Tennessee
      represented on the Conference Board to set the record straight. Fire up the grill to stay warm.

January 22, 2013 at 10:39 am |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I wonder what grilled chili tastes like. Sounds like an adventure that should be undertaken.

January 22, 2013 at 12:08 pm |
      • suj

this is some obvious imposter. when have ever been this kind?

January 22, 2013 at 3:39 pm |
    • MicheleG™

Mind blowing...BBQ confernece in Illinois in JANUARY? Who was in charge of scheduling?

January 22, 2013 at 1:01 pm |
  12. M T Nest

Good am! The couple in the pic look like they're having a pretty serious discussion...I wonder who's leaving who?
    Hey Truth! I'll trade you our high of 8 for that 60. (currently at 0, brrrr)

January 22, 2013 at 9:10 am |
    • Truth™@MTNest

You are getting what we had last week. I wish we could manage to get some snow though.The ground is awfully dry and I hate to think of what next summer will bring.

That said, it is nice to not have to bundle up in January.

January 22, 2013 at 9:28 am |
      • M T Nest

I hear ya, Truth. Mild winters lead to hot summers. We got snow, about 4 inches. I actually did some shoveling yester. The roads are pretty slick, tho. Road salt doesnt work in these temps, driving is a little hairy. I'm back to bundling up, sigh. I hope things get back to some kind of normal for ya.

January 22, 2013 at 9:55 am |
  13. Truth™

Good morning all. Denver is supposed to hit 60 today and the Avalanche have their home opener tonight against Los Angeles.

From the picture, it looks like someone is about to get dumped.

January 22, 2013 at 9:01 am |
    • RichardHead

She looks like she's gonna drop a deuce after eating The Al Roker Breakfast from your local Denny's.

January 22, 2013 at 9:23 am |
    • Sir Biddle

It was a nippy 17 degrees when going to work this morning. Wheeewwwww, winter is finally here! Can you send some snow our way please. I don't even think we received an official dusting.

January 22, 2013 at 9:28 am |
  14. Mary Shannon

Morning! I have coffee and "big easy style beignets" for everyone, just found them this weekend at a local store that does fresh baking and other delicious-ness.

Have a good one!

January 22, 2013 at 8:48 am |
  15. Sir Biddle

Morning crew!

That is a "we need to talk" coffee gathering for certain.

January 22, 2013 at 8:26 am |
  16. Alee D Alarm Clock®

WAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUP!
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A&w=640&h=390]

January 22, 2013 at 6:57 am |
    • RichardHead

Morning Sista'......It's Tootsday,It's Tootsday...YAY !! Hopefully JBJ made it home OK on Cheapo Airlines without the tires blowing out.. How Fat is America getting when this happens to 2 different airlines?

January 22, 2013 at 7:50 am |
      • AleeD®RichardHead

Nah. It's not only a fat issue. Otherwise they could have used some of those seat belt extenders on the tires. ;) I think it's the lack of PM's (not that's not a woman's plumbing issue) on the airplanes. The airline execs have cut the budget to maintain their profit margins. One of the supposed non-essentials cut was at the maintenance level. Dumba$$e$.

January 22, 2013 at 9:07 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,638 other followers