Coffee klatsch
January 14th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jim Dunbar

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it.

June 21, 2014 at 11:53 pm |
  2. Evil Grin

Howdy chums. Just a quick check-in today. I don't have a lot of time, but the minions made a rum cake with extra rum, and wanted to drop it by.

Please ignore them if they sway or fall down a lot. There's a reason they love making rum cake.

January 14, 2013 at 3:47 pm |
    • MicheleG™

HOWDY! I just watched "Despicable Me" and refreshed my memory of what your Minions look like. They're actually cute!

January 14, 2013 at 4:19 pm |
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Organic mayo is gross! That is all.

January 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm |
    • Orville Organic

Please accept this crap load of FREE coupons...our warehouse is over crowded with this organic stuff.

January 14, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
    • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Maybe they spelled "organic" wrong ... and it's not really mayo you're eating.

On that turgid note, good night everybody!

January 14, 2013 at 3:54 pm |
  4. Mary Shannon

Good afternoon! Looks like a busy Monday here in the dungeon, rrr, I mean Klatsch. I worked ALL weekend on a project, missed most of the games, saw a bit of Denver and that's about all. Stuff I was doing was too intense to even have the tv on, muted. Yuck.

Have a great rest of your day, folks!!

January 14, 2013 at 3:01 pm |
  5. Queen of Everything

Hey everyone! I've been informed by a certain someone that I should probably surface occaisionally from the pit I've been in to remind everyone I'm still alive. Consider this your reminder. Oh, and someone should get chickiepoo in the picture a cupcake. She looks like she has a case of the sads.

January 14, 2013 at 2:03 pm |
    • RichardHead@Queenie

Olive,Avacado or Arm? Glad your back Babe...Missed You.

January 14, 2013 at 2:13 pm |
      • AleeD®@RH & QOE

Peach!

January 14, 2013 at 3:35 pm |
    • Photo Caption™@Queen

Sara sadly realized that the Klatch Store's supply of "The Men of Eatocracy"™ calendars had sold out for the year, and she would not have to wait twelve whole months to be surrounded by the likenesses of Jerv, RichHead, JDizz, Turth and Sir Biddle...

January 14, 2013 at 2:28 pm |
      • MicheleG™

I want one!

January 14, 2013 at 3:06 pm |
      • AleeD®@Photo Caption

We need to set up another photo shoot since Odie wheeed on the Klatsch's one & only memory card for our camera. Let's make it a Valentine's ...... release. ~_~ Well t!tle it "Men of Eatocracy & The Things They Do With Food." It'll be ... ahem ... huge! ~_~

January 14, 2013 at 3:39 pm |
        • MicheleG™

"LIKE!" !!!!!!!!!

January 14, 2013 at 3:46 pm |
  6. Truth™, with the secret to an unbelievable hamburger

Marinade in Dale's seasoning (like a soy sauce on steriods), use some blackening seasonings, broil for eight to ten minutes, and serve on a buttered (that's key) roll or english muffin. Just had this for my lunch and I think I will be physically aroused for the rest of the day.

January 14, 2013 at 1:32 pm |
    • AleeD®

Congratulations to you sir!! ~_~

January 14, 2013 at 2:10 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

That sounds amazing! I've never broiled a burger before...but with this cold, I'm too much of a weenie to go out to the grill...time to try other cooking methods! Thanks for the tip, and I always, always butter my buns. ;)

January 14, 2013 at 2:30 pm |
      • AleeD®@Jdizz

~_~ really? ~_~

January 14, 2013 at 3:33 pm |
  7. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

NINERS.

In Ex-NGF's effing FACE

January 14, 2013 at 11:54 am |
    • Sir Biddle@Jdizz

HA!!! I actually pictured you saying that when the game ended. How you doing with all that, hope it was good thing?

Agree with you that the Pack was lucky to make the playoffs. I'd be happy with a SF vs Baltimore game, but know its a stretch.

January 14, 2013 at 12:18 pm |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

The SupHARbowl

The win was very lifting for me. Things ended with her on a very bad note and this was redemption for my soul. Let's just say our split was not a mutual decision and Jdizz was technically homeless for a week. If I hadn't had help from family I would have had to live out of my Jeep for a few days and she was ok with that. B!tch.

January 14, 2013 at 12:28 pm |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

She's blocked me on FB and I deleted her number. But we work for the same company so I used the work e-mail to send her a picture of 49ers.com homepage to rub it in. She's a huge Packer fan and obviously knows I'm a big Niners fan.

I wish I could have seen her anguish on Saturday night and when she opens the e-mail. Childish? Maybe. Makes me feel better either way.

January 14, 2013 at 12:31 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@Jdizz

Sorry it didn't end well. Cut your losses, don't look back and keep moving forward. No drunk dialing either. Call AleeD, erh I mean a 900 umber, erh, I mean AleeD for some relief. If that fails you can find anything on the internet.

January 14, 2013 at 2:13 pm |
        • Ethel Barrett

We would worry less about what others think of us if we realized how seldom they do.

January 14, 2013 at 2:52 pm |
        • Kier Dullea

Open the Bombay doors,Hal.

January 14, 2013 at 3:11 pm |
        • AleeD®@Jdizz

There's always a dark & ready opening in the dungeon for the men of Heatocracy. Shall I put you down for 2 hours or 3?

January 14, 2013 at 3:32 pm |
  8. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

It's Monday and 36 degrees here!! I wanted to call in 'cold', way too frigid to have to come to work when I could be home in layers of warm comfy fleece, by the heater or fire place, with a warm cat to keep my toes from getting frost bite...

January 14, 2013 at 11:26 am |
    • Odie@JbJingles

So this is what I have been relegated to? A foot warmer? Just get over it and buy some Foot Booties.....unless the microwave is on the fritz. I like Animal Planet !! Plz change the channel.

January 14, 2013 at 11:34 am |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Odie

Yes, you have been relegated to a foot warmer...it's what you do best, sleep on my feet. And remember, it's best to keep the feet of the one that feeds you warm!

January 14, 2013 at 12:14 pm |
        • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™ & Odie

I'd say this way – and definitely not to a cat,

"Yes, you have been relegated to a foot worshiper...it's what you do best, kiss my feet. And remember, it's best to keep the feet of the one that beats you happy!"

Change "keep" to "kiss" and I shall whole-heartedly concur 100%.

January 14, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
        • Odie@JbJingles

Dang it..I thought by hiding Aunt AleeD's new book " Whip It–A comprehensive Guide to Cooking in the Basement " was a no Brainer hidden in the oven. Could you please trim the toenails and the flannel is giving me a rash.

January 14, 2013 at 12:34 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Odie

Odie, Odie, Odie...you know I just got the mani pedi thing, you love the smell of nail polish! And the flannel, well no flannel in my closet so the rash must from you wrapping yourself up in the fuzzy blanket. And, please keep the poop in the cat box, you know how hubs gets.

January 14, 2013 at 2:05 pm |
        • Odie@MOM

Awww Mom,you know I like to give presents throughout the year. It's Christmas Everyday.

January 14, 2013 at 2:43 pm |
  9. Truth™

And suddenly, Denver's current cold snap does not seem all that bad...

January 14, 2013 at 10:54 am |
    • MicheleG™

WOW....did I interpret the chart correctly? The highest high is 8 blistering 8 degrees and the lowest high is 4 BELOW zero? With night time lows ALL below zero into the minus teens and twenties!!!!

No complaints about MY climate! I live in Paradise!

January 14, 2013 at 11:28 am |
      • Truth™@MicheleG

You read that correctly. I have a friend who grew up there and could not get out fast enough. Makes today's high of 18 seems downright pleasant...

January 14, 2013 at 11:30 am |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

Come on MG, I think we can whine about our weather too! High of 50, low 36, this is not the CA I signed up for...

January 14, 2013 at 11:30 am |
        • MicheleG™

You silly!

->Happy Face!<-

Isn't it amazing how extreme the extremes can be, though?

January 14, 2013 at 11:50 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

It's been warmer in my hometown in Alaska most of the last month than it has been here in Wisconsin:

January 14, 2013 at 12:02 pm |
  10. Sir Biddle

Hey Ho!!!!! Yes the Packers suck. I said it and now I'll move on, there's always next year.

After 2+ weeks of vacation and a week in Austin last week for work, I don't recognize my own office. How goes it crew?

January 14, 2013 at 8:48 am |
    • RichardHead

And here I thought You and my Lil' Buddy Jerv got locked in DDD–He's been MIA for awhile also. So,How was Austin?

January 14, 2013 at 9:11 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH

For Texas, Austin was a pretty cool town. Had been there about 15 years ago, but this trip I sure got my fill of BBQ. I have been skipping a few meals this past weekend. That and the Christmas eating-fest, I could skip a few more.

How things with you? Anything new on here that I've missed?

January 14, 2013 at 9:24 am |
        • RichardHead@Sir B

Things are going well,freights a little slow this time of year tho. You missed Evil Grin who checked in last week,he's had some health issues. Tazer is back on her blog with a vengeance,and AleeD is..Well,AleeD. So How's the Lil' Biddles doing? Must be getting BIG.

January 14, 2013 at 9:31 am |
        • RichardHead@Sir B

OOOOPS,almost forgot..Kat's husband had knee surgery,but is up and around and rumor has it she was kicking some Troll AZZ in the Hospital basement.

January 14, 2013 at 9:53 am |
        • Sir Biddle@RH

The LIttle Biddles are doing well. Lil Biddle is a natural negotiator. When I tell him he gets 1 snack, he asks for 3 with the mindset I'll meet him half way. Amazing and he cracks me up often. He is Biddle Jr for certain. Baby Biddle is just turning the corner on sleeping through the night. I'm sure by typing this I am jinxing things.

January 14, 2013 at 10:59 am |
    • AleeD®@Sir Biddle & RichHd

Biddle ... whadjoo call me!? HA! If you have time to catch up on previous Klatch threads, you'll find I had to undo what you and Rich did to the dungeon. Powder blue & pink just weren't getting it .... down there. That's referring to the dungeon.

After being gone for 3 weeks, it's a shame you couldn't figure out a way reprogram your GPS (or your vacationed mind) to forget how to get to work today.

January 14, 2013 at 10:11 am |
      • Sir Biddle@AD

Not sure who was in the paint meeting for the dungeon, but it wasn't me. Pink and blue – BARF!

How was Delaware?

January 14, 2013 at 11:00 am |
        • AleeD®@Sir Biddle

Wet, flat and towards the end, cold (insert ex-girlfriend joke here). The people part of the visit was good tho – and that's what matters. I hear there are many levels of den's of delights in Austin. True?

January 14, 2013 at 11:24 am |
        • Sir Biddle@AD

Maybe....

January 14, 2013 at 12:19 pm |
  11. Truth™

Good morning all from a bitterly cold Denver. Sort of reflects the mood of the place since the game.

How is everyone doing today?

January 14, 2013 at 8:35 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Good Morning Bro....At least Peyton can watch the Super Bowl with Barbie Eli and family. He was truly humble and Honest at the press conference after the game tho. The team will be back next year.

January 14, 2013 at 9:15 am |
  12. RichardHead

Wake UP you Slackers....Gotta get the Work Machine in motion and rolling. What happened in the NFL this weekend? The Donkeys ( with a nod to my Babe,Tazer...Who knew she was a football Fanatic ? ) lose at home. Was it the cold,the Refs,THE GLOVE ? Will we ever know? And don't get me started on Green Bay–no wonder Sir Biddle has been in hiding lately. Little Biddle will need a NEW phrase now like " Packer's Suck,Dad " and Mom will smile. The Texans was a given,heck I even picked them to lose. Now the Falcons are a different story-Really..up by 20 some points and you almost BLOW the game? Sigh–1-3 on picks....guess Mary Shannon and I should stick to our day jobs,'cuz we ain't cutting it as Professional Nose Pickers.

January 14, 2013 at 7:58 am |
    • AleeD®

Yo Bro! Sorry about your's & Mary's nose picks. I guess you could say that now ... they blow.

January 14, 2013 at 8:39 am |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Morning Sista'....I must concur...takes the sting away with my Cowgirls and Tony Romo.

January 14, 2013 at 9:17 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

To answer your question, I expected Manning to flop. He's now 0-4 in playoff games in weather under 40 degrees, and has now lost 8 of 12 opening playoff games.

January 14, 2013 at 11:57 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

And the Seahawks are a force to be reckoned with, being the Niners are in the same division as them, I see them play a lot. I'm surprised Atlanta won. I don't know why everyone was so high on the Packers, either. I guess not many people have been watching any Niners games. The Packers were lucky to even be in the game at all.

January 14, 2013 at 11:59 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,291 other followers