Coffee klatsch
January 8th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Chris_B

I have been considering creating a website with photos of food, but not just random food. I want to create a page which shows the discrepency between "advertised" food and actual food!! You know when the burger looks great in the picture or commercial, but then when you purchase the item you want to laugh? Have others noticed this?

January 8, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Reply
  2. Photo Caption™

After reading some of the incoming bills, AleeD really begins to question the wisdom of re-designing the dungeon so extravagantly last month...

January 8, 2013 at 10:03 am | Reply
    • MicheleG™

"Like!"

January 8, 2013 at 11:34 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Funny. Other than the white hair, the age and the style of her kitchen & her clothes, sure, that could be me. Not. ;-} I HAD to move the ColdStone closer to the freezer 'cuz DJCP kept dripping ice cream and sprinkles all over the floor.

You're right about the decor tho'. I'm going back to black semi-gloss, exposed beams and wrought iron accents. Rich's powder blue ceiling & Sir Bid's pink walls just aren't getting the effect I want down there. But they did manage to leave the liquor cabinet untouched. Probably because it looks like an upright coffin. Heh-heh.

January 8, 2013 at 1:04 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

"Like," too.

January 8, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Reply
  3. Mary Shannon

Morning everyone! Its a chilly 21 degrees here but should warm up later into the high 40's, warm for this time of year.

Have a great day, everyone.

January 8, 2013 at 7:48 am | Reply
  4. RichardHead

It's Tootsday, It's Tootsday....Wait a minute,It's a Very Important day today......HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS. Where's my Black jumpsuit ? Will be on my way to MS later today,with rain.:(( It's better than snow I guess. Make it a Great Tootsday Everyone.

January 8, 2013 at 7:08 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Good Morning RicardoCabesa! Thanks for the well wishes yesterday. Tootday is also my niece's birthday. Happy hatcheries to her, toot! When you finally get your load and put the hammer down, please aim for my head because I am in need of an at!tude change today.

Happy hunting all!

January 8, 2013 at 7:31 am | Reply
      • RichardHead

Perhaps you should get with JDizz...Roll 'em Roll 'em Roll 'em-a Happy attitude adjustment.

January 8, 2013 at 7:47 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@Kat

Moderated on Elvis's Birthday? It's blaspheme-perhaps some "special " brownies for the ModBots are in order?

January 8, 2013 at 7:51 am |
        • AleeD®

Ahhh, if only ...
          Working in a manufacturing environment that has quarterly random drug testing precludes my use of the ganja. However, I whole-heartedly support it's legalization and use among those to partake. Party on my friends!

January 8, 2013 at 10:48 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I agree with this statement.

January 8, 2013 at 10:59 am |