Coffee klatsch
January 7th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. RichardHead

WOW–it's as slow in here as it is in San Antonio where I'm trying to find a load out of here.Not much freight going anywhere. I hope everyone including AleeD had a great weekend. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning. :))

January 7, 2013 at 4:51 pm |
  2. Francey

I am in pumpkin spice latte withdrawal. I want to buy one of the flavored syrups, but there are many brands. Anyone have experience with syrup (sweetened and sugar-free) brands? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks

January 7, 2013 at 1:07 pm |
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Welcome to the first (of many) Monday of a full work week. Eww. Cold and wet in So Cal this weekend, so stayed by the heater and/or cat for warmth...

January 7, 2013 at 11:53 am |
    • MicheleG™

Well here's to the Warm Cat heating method. A heater that gives nice, soothing sound effects.

January 7, 2013 at 1:12 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

Yes, and cat hair up the nose! =^^=

January 7, 2013 at 2:06 pm |
  4. Mary Shannon

Good morning! Alee, glad you had fun with your friend. You'll have to shoot me an email sometime and let me know how work is going.

Is anyone else here a Downton Abbey fan? I'd never watched it until between Christmas and New Year's when the pickings are slim on regular channels, and I'd heard so much about it, figured I'd give it a try. I'm impressed. I like the historical aspects of the show and enjoy the interactions between staff and family, too. I've gotten through Season 1 and thanks to a PBS marathon have recorded Season 2.

Have a great day!

January 7, 2013 at 9:11 am |
    • AleeD®

Since my cad program just crashed, the time is ripe to working on a work update. Thank you for asking.

January 7, 2013 at 9:34 am |
  5. AleeD®

Mood Gorming all! was out late last nite celebrating a friend's birthday. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee. I'll just chew up the grounds while the new pot is brewing. Hope everyone else had a fun weekend .... too? 0_o

January 7, 2013 at 6:57 am |
    • M T Nest

Good am, AleeD! Glad ya had a good time. I'm sending you some chocolate covered coffee beans, I think they'll taste better than grounds. :) Good day to you & everyone else!

January 7, 2013 at 7:23 am |
      • AleeD®

Mmmm ~_~ That's MUCH better. Plus I get a bonus sugar kick. ^_^ Thank you.

January 7, 2013 at 9:31 am |