Coffee klatsch
January 4th, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. forex trading

Greetings to http://www.forex.cd- Your own remarkable guidebook of forex online information and reviews.
    forex trading http://www.forex.cd/

January 10, 2013 at 4:22 am |
  2. jessie

I am drinking coffee right now, and I read cnn for news and weather in the morning, this site is a great way for me to know what is going on in the world.

January 6, 2013 at 12:29 pm |
  3. mary shannon

Morning! Good luck on this wild card weekend, all who follow the NFL. Have a great weekend, all.

January 5, 2013 at 9:17 am |
  4. RichardHead

Good Saturday Morning Kidz from a wet and chilly Katy,Tx. Yep,still here....not a lot of freight leaving the armpit of Texas sooooo,We'll see what happens around noon today. @ Truth...Looks like Our Warrior Princess answered your Prius question in only the way Tazer can....such language–I Never...Hahahahaha-She's one in a million. Make it a Great Weekend my friends..be safe and warm.

January 5, 2013 at 7:37 am |
  5. AleeD®@Kat & Co.

Nice job baiting the hook with the Starbux thread. Almost 500 comments since yesterday. Nothing sparks up folks like vegans, germs & horse meat (yeah I spelled that right).

Keep warm and have a great weekend all!

January 4, 2013 at 3:41 pm |
  6. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™_Special Offer...

Well, I have a week of timeshare banked with our exchange company and it expires on 2/6/13 (travel has to be completed by then), for a two bedroom timeshare condo. I won't be able to use this, and it will be gone, so I thought I would see if anyone here could do some last minute travel....right now the following locations show some availability, but I'd have to look up dates for each if interested. It is good for 7 nights, but you could always stay fewer nights if needed. Let me know if you are interested and which location and I can check dates...I hope someone can use this! (This is NOT a timeshare sales thing, I own this week).

Alberta

Wales

Washington, Central

Wisconsin, Door County

Wisconsin, Northern

January 4, 2013 at 1:09 pm |
    • MicheleG™

WOW! I can't do it because I haven't the cash but SEDONA for a week!

Heaven! (Envy! Drool!)

January 4, 2013 at 1:29 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

I have to go visit mom the 18th in AZ, but not sure she's up to a trip to Sedona... Me, if I could, I would be heading to Spain, Norway to see the Northern Lights, Mexico for waaaarm weather, or somewhere!! I let this one slip by me and still have two more weeks to use by mid April!!

January 4, 2013 at 1:33 pm |
    • M T Nest

If life permitted, I would so take that trip to Vegas! My sis & I go once in a blue & we have an absolute riot! Oh sigh, wish we could go. Very kind of you to offer! I hope someone here can do a trip then tell us, what they can (haha), when they get back.

January 4, 2013 at 2:55 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MT

Ah, but what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...so no show and tell here!

January 4, 2013 at 3:50 pm |
        • M T Nest

You're right! That's why I didn't tell you about our trips to Vegas...hee hee hee!

January 4, 2013 at 4:05 pm |
        • HarleyGirl

And you know, my lips are sealed! lol...

January 4, 2013 at 4:19 pm |
    • RichardHead

Ummmm, Indiana-Oklahoma.......PUHLEEZ-I need someplace exotic like Climax,Az. :))

January 4, 2013 at 4:13 pm |
      • MicheleG™

I have a map to the mine in Mojave County! Wanna go there?

January 4, 2013 at 4:43 pm |
        • RichardHead@MG

Only if there is GOLD there. Maybe Nevada for Opal Hunting. $$$$.

January 4, 2013 at 4:52 pm |
      • MicheleG™

January 4, 2013 at 4:44 pm |
  7. Mildred

I'm a bit late getting to everyone... but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Scotch can be so nice and smooth... especially when it's almost legal to vote!

January 4, 2013 at 12:16 pm |
  8. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Oh and holy egg yolks and oil Batman! Hubs said he was at the store yesterday and the price of mayo on "special" is now $7.99 for a regular size jar, not the Sams Club size, yikes!

January 4, 2013 at 11:39 am |
    • Breaking News!™@JBJ

Not just Mayo!

January 4, 2013 at 12:52 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Say it ain't so! Not bacon!! Oh the inhumanity of it all...

January 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm |
  9. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I'M ALIVE! Doc gave me some super duper antibiotic thing yesterday and one pill was a 10x improvement over yesterday at this time! :)

January 4, 2013 at 11:37 am |
  10. HarleyGirl

Happy New Year all! Just getting over the flu/cold. At least, it waited until after Christmas to attack. The gal in the pic has a great view from her office. My view is of a factory that makes International coffee creamer. At least, it always smells really yummy on most days. Have a great weekend all!

January 4, 2013 at 11:16 am |
  11. MicheleG™

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD MMMOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRNINNG North America!!!! And all the ships at sea!

(Sorry...channeling Adrian Cronauer. And a bit of Walter Winchell.)

January 4, 2013 at 10:47 am |
  12. JainaJade

Good morning! I have some pumpkin spice bread as a peace offering to make up for my extended absence. The new building is amazing but still has some kinks to work out, tho the commute more than makes up for that :-) Hope everyone is having an amazing 2013

January 4, 2013 at 9:06 am |
  13. M T Nest

@Kat. Time machine is in the works...lol!

January 4, 2013 at 8:21 am |
    • Doctor Who

How are you brilliant humans are going to build a time machine without a sonic screwdriver? It may be time for me to upgrade the Tardis.

January 4, 2013 at 10:51 am |
  14. Mary Shannon

Good morning to all you music buffs! We're having a heat wave here, its 28 degrees right now, much better than the past two days have been at this time.

I'm heading to a surprise 40th birthday party for a neighbor tomorrow, any last minute gift ideas? He's an elementary school teacher with two small kids and a wife, I have no idea what he drinks so that's not a possibility.

January 4, 2013 at 8:21 am |
    • M T Nest

Good am! How about a gift card for local Resturant w/an offer to babysit while they go eat...?

January 4, 2013 at 8:25 am |
    • AleeD®

A gift card to a local office supply store? Or a better-than-average grocery store? Take some of that financial burden off of a starving teacher's salary.

If you're feeling creative, a gift basket of school supplies. Do you know anything about his personal likes? Leather? Stainless? Rubber? Well maybe not that personal.

January 4, 2013 at 8:41 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Thanks, MT and Alee, both very good ideas. I appreciate the help!

January 4, 2013 at 9:46 am |
  15. RichardHead

Good Friday Morning Kidz......Big Blue is packed and ready to go for some new adventures later today. Gotta keep those Big Wheels Rollin'. Another Tazer sighting-She's been Fostering kittens for her local Animal Shelter–I'm really Proud of her for doing this...and she's Still a Babe. I hope everyone has a Fantastic weekend-and Go Texans.

January 4, 2013 at 6:49 am |
    • AleeD®

Mornin' Bro! Ike & Tina would be proud of ya. Remember: don't drive any faster than your WD angel can fly. She's up there, lookin' our for you, too, big guy. :)

January 4, 2013 at 6:59 am |
      • RichardHead

Thanks Sista'–reality check noted. Big plans for the weekend?

January 4, 2013 at 7:05 am |
        • AleeD®

Other than taking a friend out for dinner this weekend for her birthday, nope. I'm thinking about sending hubby up on the roof to leaf-blow accumulated debris. THAT could get exciting if he missteps ... but I'm looking forward to that to being safely mundane. ^_^

How long will you be out truckin' this weekend?

January 4, 2013 at 8:37 am |
  16. Alee D Alarm Clock

Wake-y, wake-y. It's Finally Freakin' Friday.
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxY_P8Vn3k&w=640&h=390]

January 4, 2013 at 6:49 am |
    • Chicago

Does Anybody Really Know what Time It Is?

January 4, 2013 at 7:14 am |
      • REO Speedwagon

I believe it's time for me to fly-y-y-y-y.

January 4, 2013 at 7:45 am |
        • M T Nest

Ti-i-ime is on my side, yes it is...RollingStones.

January 4, 2013 at 7:54 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,054 other followers