Coffee klatsch
January 2nd, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. forex trading

Warm welcome to http://www.forex.cd- Your main excellent guidebook of forex information and reviews.
    forex trading http://www.forex.cd/

January 9, 2013 at 10:46 am | Reply
  2. Melody fka Chicago Lady

i brought pot tarts

January 2, 2013 at 3:19 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@MfCL

Niiiiiiiice. Did you bring them for Weeds or for the memories? ^_^

January 3, 2013 at 6:48 am | Reply
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Poll of the Day

We haven't had one in a while, soooo.

What was your favorite gift this holiday and why??

January 2, 2013 at 3:04 pm | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Poll of the Day

I guess I should have stated mine.. Being able to have my son over at Christmas this year, along with my two daughters..that hasn't happened in quite a few years! Oh, and the robot floor mopper Santa brought too.

January 2, 2013 at 3:12 pm | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

A boxed set of the television show that I get my online name from.

January 2, 2013 at 3:43 pm | Reply
  4. Breaking News!™

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up over 200 points on Congress having reached a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff.

January 2, 2013 at 10:59 am | Reply
  5. JBJingles_from the casa@photo caption

RH finally makes it home to his hacienda in Katy and ponders what the new year will bring, or is he thinking about what to bbq for dinner?

January 2, 2013 at 8:51 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

He's fantasizing about which politician to BBQ – because it's so much fun to politicize a food blog.

January 2, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Reply
      • Weeds

Funny you should say that as there is very little discussion about food on this one.

January 2, 2013 at 2:15 pm | Reply
        • AleeD®

That's because I'm a funny kinda gal, Weeds. Due to the magnanimous nature of the Eatocracy editors, we have been given this electronic sandbox to play in. We talk about everything, including food, on this thread.
          Please read paragraph 2 of the "mission statement" above.

January 2, 2013 at 2:35 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™AleeD & Weeds

AleeD – Ha, good one!

Weeds – We just discussed BBQ! Besides did you read the description? "the primary comments thread for readers who'd like to chat about topics not related to the articles"... You are most welcome to join us.

January 2, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Reply
        • Weeds

™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™AleeD,
          touche' BBQ was mention. my apologies :) Mission statement? I guess it is and metaphorically its framed and posted in the main lobby for all to read. Thanks for the invite.

January 2, 2013 at 2:55 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™AleeD & Weeds

AleeD – You are a funny kinda gal!
          Weeds – We're just a group of regulars here, that all love food, and humor, and friendships. Some days just not so much talk of food.. Based on your moniker, I believe you will fit right in, just ask a few folks here about the O-RAY-GA-NO.

January 2, 2013 at 3:01 pm |
  6. Truth™

Good morning all from a warm and balmy 17 degrees in Denver. Had a right brisk walk to the bus this morning. In a sign of the world getting back to normal, the bus was standing room only at 5:40 this morning. Back to the grind...

January 2, 2013 at 8:45 am | Reply
  7. Mary Shannon

Good morning! Its 12 degrees here right now, I'd take AleeD's weather any day. I expect a lot of people will be back at work today, the rest will show up Monday. Have a great day, folks!

January 2, 2013 at 8:40 am | Reply
    • Melody fka Chicago Lady

is this the Mary Shannon that hangs with my sister, beth?

January 2, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Reply
  8. RichardHead

Good Morning Ladies...and U2 Truth.M T Nest–it can't be that bad-unless you ran out of coffee. Well some Bozo at Wally World gave me their Cooties..runny nose,slight cough but I made it to the New Year.

January 2, 2013 at 8:30 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

Feel better, a lot of that going around.

January 2, 2013 at 8:41 am | Reply
    • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

Me thinks you have the same cooties I have...it's going around. Sorry for that, it sux big time. I am trying to convince myself I feel good enough to drag my butt to work...

January 2, 2013 at 8:50 am | Reply
    • Alee D Weather Dom®

Well that's just great. Now I have to sanitize my keyboard AND my monitor. I just love the smell of bleach in the morning. 0_o

*whispers* Get well soon.

January 2, 2013 at 10:21 am | Reply
  9. M T Nest

Good am all! Just thought I would drop in & wish everyone a happy new year, so, "Happy New Year"!!! Hope your starts better than mine did. (ugh, please dont be a sign of how my year will be) Have a good day!

January 2, 2013 at 8:24 am | Reply
  10. Alee D Weather Dom®

Good Morning and Happy New Year! With a high of 70, a low of 56 and a rain chance 30%, how can you not have a lovely day? C'mon down! There's plenty of room for everyone!

Warm spikes and toasty lashes for all. Can't hardly wait to see what this year brings.

January 2, 2013 at 7:01 am | Reply