Coffee klatsch
January 1st, 2013

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jim Dunbar

Hi there, There's no doubt that your blog might be having internet browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, great website.

June 21, 2014 at 11:50 pm | Reply
  2. Kat Kinsman

Happy 2013! I'm still flying solo, but the lovely Miz LeTrent will be back Friday. I'll be on Newsroom at 1:40 talking hangover cures. How y'all holding up?

January 1, 2013 at 12:17 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead@Kat

I suppose you realize your appearance on CNN will affect my football viewing--but since it's YOU...Our Fearless Leader,I shall watch. Don't forget to bring extra kleenex...can't have nasal drip on Nationwide TV. :))

January 1, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Reply
      • Kat Kinsman

I got bumped off the cliff! Boooo...

January 1, 2013 at 2:38 pm | Reply
        • RichardHead@Kat

Leave it to the Dumb Azzez in Washington to screw up a Holiday. Go home,drink a Hot Toddy,rest and relax,you deserve it.

January 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm |
        • Truth™@Kat

The irony in your getting bumped is that John Boehner (NeoCon Stooge) can likely use hangover advice more than anyone else in the nation right now...

January 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm |
        • RichardHead

A very astute observation My Brother,tho John Boner will be in a tanning booth somewhere in DC to achieve an orange tan that will rival Marvin Zindler--without the " Slime in the Ice Machine " which we have plenty of in Washington. I Hate it when we politicize a Food Blog-–yet they ALL deserve it.

January 1, 2013 at 4:05 pm |
        • RichardHead

Yay--Moderated on the first day of the year. My record stays intact. Thanks ModBots.....

January 1, 2013 at 4:07 pm |
        • Kat Kinsman

I'm guessing it was "boner."

January 1, 2013 at 4:37 pm |
        • RichardHead

Imagine That...A Chicken Boner,Beef Boner,Big Boner,Lost a Boner and the top choice is....Eatocracy Boner. How can we make soup without a Boner? Kat, I figure I'll try to get all the Bad stuff out early in the year...Before Cherry Pie Day. Then I have to be Civil...Well Maybe.

January 1, 2013 at 5:36 pm |
    • MicheleG™

HNY 2013 to You-All, from me, too!

January 1, 2013 at 12:55 pm | Reply
  3. mary shannon

Happy 2013 everyone!

January 1, 2013 at 10:19 am | Reply
  4. RichardHead

A Happy New Year Morning to all–U2 Truth...Nice selection to start the year,Bro. Home Sweet Home,ain't nothin' better. I must be a "special " person as I received a Tazer Warrior Princess Xmas card done only the way Tazer could do it. She's a Babe. Today is relax day in Katy,watch my new TV...drink a little spirits,cook a little food and watch the rain fall,NOT snow. Glad I'm not driving. Get Well my friends who are sick,especially JBJ.

January 1, 2013 at 9:22 am | Reply
    • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

Hoppy New Year! Well it's day five of this blasted bug, spent the day on the sofa yesterday, dosing, watching way to much TV, sipping Nyquil, and to bed at 9 pm...no way to spend the holiday and four days off of work! I was too wiped out to go to the store to make anything special for dinner, so frozen breaded shrimps for me... Glad you made it home safe!!

January 1, 2013 at 9:56 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Hey Dizzy...My,My....Nyquil–sounds Delish. I hope it's an early vintage 2013. The thought of sipping that stuff leaves me green at the gills. Enjoy the Shrimps.....still trying to figure out what I'll have for dinner. Give Odie a hug for me. :))

January 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm | Reply
  5. Truth™

Happy New Year All!
    One of my favorite bands, from my ABSOLUTE favorite venue:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMQhDLb7Fec&w=640&h=390]

May the coming year be a dang site better than the one just passed..

January 1, 2013 at 5:37 am | Reply