Coffee klatsch
December 25th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

And a very, very merry Christmas to the finest Flamenons a couple of girls could have.

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. JbJingles_photo

Any guesses why Vickie, Marcia, and Steven are on the naughty list?

December 25, 2012 at 3:50 pm |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

They used up all the toilet paper and Santa needed some?

December 25, 2012 at 4:07 pm |
    • AleeD®

I know why. 'Cuz I maintain Santa's naughty list. And you thought I was bad just to be bad. ~_~

December 26, 2012 at 7:28 pm |
  2. JbJingles_aka Mrs. Claus

Merry Christmas my friends! Sitting in SLC waiting for flight home...so sad to leave the kids. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Oh and Santa got me Fifty Shades of Chicken ~_~, oh my the um recipes sound heavanly...

December 25, 2012 at 3:48 pm |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

I thought Cali was SOUTH of where the kids are. What are you doing in Salt Lake,smooching some Mormons? :)) Left you something on yesterdays posts...Merry Christmas.

December 25, 2012 at 4:06 pm |
      • JbJingles@RH

Silly, it's a Cheapo Airlines hub! I didn't get to a Million miles by flying around other airlines! :)

December 25, 2012 at 4:23 pm |
      • JbJingles@RH

and thank you for the sweet message onthe other post...

December 25, 2012 at 4:51 pm |
  3. AleeD®

Merry Christmas one and all! Seems as if Santa left everything from his sleigh here. ^_^ Waiting for the big dinner to finish cooking. DIL is one heckufacook. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy holiday.

December 25, 2012 at 2:10 pm |
  4. Truth™

Good morning all, and Merry Christmas!
    May the coming year bring us a boring and uneventful year.

December 25, 2012 at 11:55 am |
  5. mary shannon

Merry Christmas to all, and thanks to Kat and SLT for the special add-on to the Klatsch comments! We heart you!!

December 25, 2012 at 9:24 am |
  6. RichardHead

Wake up Kidz...It's Christmas. I swear I thought I heard The Jolly Old Phart fly over Big Blue early this morning,must be on his way to Queenies house. I Hope you each got the one gift you really wanted and will be able to enjoy it throughout the coming year.
    Merry Christmas Everyone and May God Bless Us ALL.

December 25, 2012 at 8:00 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,054 other followers