While you're frying up some eggs and bacon, we're cooking up something else: a way to celebrate today's food holiday.
Apocalypse now? More like apocalypse cow! December 21 is National Hamburger Day.
If burgers are on your doomsday menu, you can't top these recipes.
– Joey Campanaro's step-by-step guide to making the world's best burger
– America's ultimate cheeseburger from Holeman & Finch Public House
– Dean Martin's bourbon burgers
– Home-ground and grilled
– Ewe will love this lamb burger
– The right wine for that burger you're eating
As I said on the other food entry, when it comes to Burgers, I prefer going to Original Tommy's for a chili cheeseburger. Other then that, not much a big fan of the classic American sandwich. Almost would rather have a grilled cheese
I'd take a well prepared burger over anyhing on the menu (being allergic to shellfish makes my decision easier). Don't get me wrong, I eat healthy and pay the price at the gym for that burger but it's worth it!
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 8,101 other followers