Coffee klatsch
December 21st, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. AleeD®

Good, um, afternoon. Football has started and 3 of us are gearing up to go shopping ... for groceries ... and 2 of "us" are guys. ;) Hope everyone has a safe, whip-snappin', happy Christmas holiday.

December 23, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Reply
  2. JbJingles_aka Mrs. Claus

Happy Saturday! making tri tip enchilalas today, then turkey breasteses tomorrow. we fly home on Christmas day, so doing our dinner tomorrow... Stay calm and bake on! Ninjabread men cookis in the making! :)

December 22, 2012 at 11:21 am | Reply
    • MicheleG™

"Like!""Like!""Like!"

December 22, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Reply
    • Truth™

Sounds delish!
      Enjoy it and travel safely!

December 22, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Reply
  3. faith

Hey everyone~

Seems like forever since I've posted on here. But I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Prosperous New Year! As for me, life is good, adjusting to a new full time job, but a job I am enjoying, so it makes it easier. Hopefully I will have to more to chat on here again soon. Take Care!

December 21, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Reply
    • faith

Not sure how I messed that up, but hoping for more time to chat soon :).

December 21, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Reply
  4. Sir Biddle

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to another year of daily goofing around here in the Klatch and hope everyone enjoys some time off.

Headed to the Midwest tomorrow and it should be an interesting trip.

Be well everyone!

December 21, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Reply
  5. Mildred

Good day everyone! I hope anyone's who traveling for weekend and the holiday stays safe!

December 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Reply
  6. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris uses Tobasco Sauce for eye drops.

December 21, 2012 at 10:29 am | Reply
  7. Picture Caption

When she realized that her breakfast buffet mate was newly single, rich and interested, Marie laughed nervously and deeply regretted wearing her ratty flannel robe downstairs.

December 21, 2012 at 8:25 am | Reply
  8. M T Nest

Happy Friday everyone! Like RH said, we're still here, guess I better do all my wrapping...I put it off just in case. ;) Where ever you go for the holiday, be safe & enjoy! Merry Christmas all! "See" ya next week.

December 21, 2012 at 7:19 am | Reply
  9. RichardHead

Well Kidz...The World is still here and so are We....TGIF. In Honor of the Mayan's being wrong,I shall supply Mexican Hot Chocolate for all. On a related issue...Hell must have frozen over 'cuz Big Blue and I are headed to-–you guessed it...Arcadia,Wisconsin. A $500.00 cash bonus helps when a load has definitely got to be there. I'm a Sucker for money. Make it a Great Friday Everyone.

December 21, 2012 at 5:35 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Hey Rich! Yup. Still here and whipping these newbies engineers into shape. My last work day for the year and I'm counting down the minutes. Drive safely in all that cold, slick, white stuff. Keep warm and give a nice belly rub to that furry angel on your shoulder. <3

December 21, 2012 at 7:12 am | Reply
      • Jerv

Good morning, RicH and AleeD. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Kick azz, Texas Chaser. AleeD, it's so damn cold here in VA I'd gladly move to the "hanging chad" state of FL. (And, no, SirB I don't mean the Urban Dictionary definition of "hanging chad.") : )

December 21, 2012 at 7:54 am | Reply
        • AleeD®@Jerv

Then the question has to be asked: how far down DOES your chad hang? it's one of the criteria for becoming a resident of Floridar. ~_~ Unfortunately, it's plenty cold here today with a high of 60. Brrrr. So it may not hang down as far as it would in, say, June.

December 21, 2012 at 8:09 am |