Coffee klatsch
December 17th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. mary shannon

Note to self: tipsy vacationers trying to dance gangnum style isn't pretty, even with free wine.

December 17, 2012 at 5:32 pm |
  2. GiGi Eats Celebrities

About to nosh on some ground venison for lunch... or is it breakfast still, what hours do you classify as breakfast, lunch and dinner? It's 11:30am here... Would that be lunch?

December 17, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

11:30 is lunch time to me! I get up at 4:30-5:00 a.m. in the morning, so it qualifies! On the weekend, I'll grill up a hamburger for breakfast on occassion, so anything goes in my house.

December 17, 2012 at 5:17 pm |
      • Jerv

Yup, in mine too! Ice cream for breakfast, steak and eggs for late lunch and a killer Greek salad with oil and vinegar for dinner/supper. Only way to fly, JBJ.

December 18, 2012 at 7:23 am |
  3. mary shannon

Good afternoon, all. Came in to have some lunch, owners party this evening so that's free wine for me! Have a great day, or should I say "bon Bini"?

December 17, 2012 at 1:22 pm |
  4. MicheleG™

Howdy ho from a gray and wet southern California this morning. Fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate coffee, and a delectable croissant is in my immediate future. Christmas Blessings to you all!

December 17, 2012 at 12:31 pm |
  5. RichardHead

Good Monday morning Kidz.......WAKE UP YOU SLACKERS..:)) It's a froggy morning in Joplin,Mo-gonna load later this morning and head to Kat country–Kentucky. I hope everyone had a Great Weekend. Oh, and how 'bout them Cowboys and Niners Ms P ? Barbie Eli got a severe spanking...Ouch. Be Safe ALL.

December 17, 2012 at 5:33 am |
    • Sir Biddle

NFC-North....Go Pack!!!!

Morning crew!

December 17, 2012 at 8:32 am |
      • RichardHead@SirB

I see that Lil' Biddle has taken control of your computer...How was the weekend?

December 17, 2012 at 9:07 am |
        • Sir Biddle

He is already brainwashing Baby Biddle

Pretty busy weekend prepping for Christmas but happy with the game yesterday.

December 17, 2012 at 10:07 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

HA...Smart Kid-takes after his old man. Well,I'm sitting in Mars Pet Food Division waiting to load for Ky. I wonder how much Salmonella I'll be carrying with 44,000 lbs ? I don't like these guys with their tainted pet treats...just my opinion.

December 17, 2012 at 11:07 am |
        • Sir Biddle

Do you have a big Christmas wreath on the grill of Big Blue? i saw one this weekend and thought of you.

December 17, 2012 at 11:16 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

No Sir...I have something BETTER...a short Lil' Fat girl with her pants dropped and mooning all the DOT–gives a whole new meaning to Christmas Angel. :))

December 17, 2012 at 11:34 am |
    • mary shannon

I hope Eli is hanging his head in shame.

December 17, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
  6. M T Nest

Man says to wife, "Why is the dog running figure 8's in the back yd & how come our coffee cups are empty"?
    Good Mon am everyone! Cute pic today. The beginning of a very busy week...ugh...will be glad when it's over. Have a great day!

December 17, 2012 at 5:24 am |
    • Ann

If that were MY dog – those pastries would have been gone before the photographer's finger was even off the shutter!

December 17, 2012 at 1:59 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,308 other followers