Coffee klatsch
December 14th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. mary shannon

Hi everyone, had to sign on and share sorrow about today's craziness. I live about a half hour from New town, and work with several people from there including my manager who has elementary age kids. The news found me here on vacation and I had to reach out.

Be kind, folks.

December 14, 2012 at 5:47 pm |
    • MicheleG™

I will strive to be kind. No other day should be like today..........

December 14, 2012 at 6:14 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

I'm on vacation but wanted to stick my head in and see how everyone is doing. I just can't wrap my head around it. Sending love to you all.

December 14, 2012 at 10:21 pm |
    • RichardHead

Good Saturday Morning my Homies from a cloudy and rainy Memphis,Tn. I Hope you ALL are safe and relaxing this weekend. I see that the violence followed Kat to Vegas in the Excalibur Hotel. Sad....IMHO I can only blame the Motion Picture Association,The Military and The Video game Industry for this increase in violence across the U.S.A. It has De-sensitized young peoples views on the values of life. These video games are so real in the use of guns to take out an enemy ( only in the minds of the shooter ) that they practice in the comfort of their own rooms before taking out their own anger on innocent people,not realizing the aftereffects they have caused. It is truly Sad.
      On my way shortly to Joplin,Mo.....please stay safe Everyone.

December 15, 2012 at 8:24 am |
      • MicheleG™

OXOX

December 15, 2012 at 10:54 am |
  2. Truth™

What on Earth is wrong with people...?

December 14, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
    • JBJingles™@Truth

It is such a tragedy! I wonder if the end really is near... The world is going nutz.

December 14, 2012 at 1:45 pm |
    • Sir Biddle

Too sad. Speechless.

December 14, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
  3. JBJingles™

Oh and did anyone else notice the alien toes in the picture? He had me fooled into thinking he was human at first glance, but the toes were a dead giveaway....

December 14, 2012 at 12:39 pm |
    • Jerv

LMAO! Yeah I saw that too. You and everyone else have a great weekend!

December 14, 2012 at 3:15 pm |
  4. JBJingles™

What's shakin' fellow Klatschkies? I'm still in not-so-warm Florida today, get to fly home tomorrow! :)

December 14, 2012 at 12:32 pm |
  5. Mildred

Hello everyone... when at the store yesterdayI picked up some stuff for making hot toddys for all the sick people. And extra tissues.

December 14, 2012 at 12:26 pm |
  6. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew!

December 14, 2012 at 9:04 am |
  7. Truth™

Good morning all!
    I'm back in action after two and a half days sick. I hate having a fever. Glad to have kicked it yesterday.

I miss anything good around here?

December 14, 2012 at 9:01 am |
    • Sir Biddle

Been fairly quiet around here this week. KAT's in Vegas and rumor has it she double-downed on the mortgage of her weekend place in upstate NY.

December 14, 2012 at 9:09 am |
    • RichardHead

Glad your feeling better Brother. Sir Biddles been singing YMCA all morning. PLZ...Stop the Madness. :))

December 14, 2012 at 10:49 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH

You were the one that started it by arrive today in the Azz-less Cherokee Indian outfit.

December 14, 2012 at 11:56 am |
        • RichardHead@Sir Biddle

Wait a minute...I thought I was wearing the cowboy hat? How's the Lil' ones doing?

December 14, 2012 at 12:16 pm |
  8. TX4UREXKARLENE

:-) Morning !! Love The Allman Brothers !!!

December 14, 2012 at 8:52 am |
  9. RichardHead

Thanks for the wake up Sista'...TGIF and I'm headed to Memphis,Tn for a morning delivery. HEY JERV-left you something on yesterdays posts. Be safe everyone..

December 14, 2012 at 7:26 am |
    • Jerv

Good morning Texas Chaser and All. Yep, saw your request so here goes.
      The Klatsch has a fauz Christmas tree so to get us started, here is a post that JBJ dug up back in 2011.

" ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD
      I found it! But there is more on this day, ah the memories! :)

Early post from RH:
      1. Good Morning! Well looky here,We got a Christmas Tree in the Lounge. Pwetty lights! I've got some Hallmark ornaments for the tree in honor of my friends here at Eatocracy,yet need ya'll's help on some decisions.So let me reach in the box and see what we got! O.K. Ladies First–
      1.AuroraDawn-To my "special brunette" I have another beauty-Scarlet O'Hara in her fancy green gown. Vivian Leigh & AD equals 2 Hot Babes front and center on the tree!
      2-Jdizzle McHammerpants-No Brainer on this one-"The Joker" from Batman.HA! Gonna put him near the top so he can keep an eye on Kat and SLT.
      3.-WD-The love of her life for 10 years-Rin Tin Tin.
      4 Truth-To my 2nd Brother from another Mother-In his Orange Crush jersey-Mr. John Elway.Brings back the memories and good times!
      4 Sir Biddle-It's tuff to find a 6ft 4 ornament but here it is-The "TERMINATER"
      5 Snowbunny-Does anyone else notice she has a huge smile and carries a "GLOW" while hopping around the Lounge today? Must have been a GREAT Weekend! For you I have "Roger Rabbit"!
      Guys I've got a bunch left in here but need YOUR help on the following people-
      Jerv-?
      Lord Evil Grin-?
      Queen of Everything-She likes the men in uniform,but which one?
      Tazer–What do ya have for a Banker that has everything?HA!
      Elaine.umm I mean Wisey?
      Kat- I'm thinking "Angie" from "Full Throttle Saloon" but don't know if she can cook or if there is an ornament of her out there! HA!
      Sarah LeTrent–This one is tuff 'cuz it's got to be a HOT French Babe!
      fob-A hard working Mom that has seen "a Wonderful Life" a gazillion times.
      O.K. if I missed anyone I'm SURE you'll let me know!
      December 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm | "

I'll try to post again later for some of our newer Klatscherz. Have a great day everyone.

December 14, 2012 at 7:57 am |
      • JBJingles™@Jerv

Don't forget my vintage Miss Piggy ornament from 1980-something... :)

December 14, 2012 at 1:22 pm |
  10. Alee D Alarm Clock

I've recently become a HUGE fan of the BBC's show Top Gear. Their theme song is below. The original is below that.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQh6zbVQnQI&w=640&h=390]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfM6nRVBvGs&w=640&h=390]

Enjoy your Finally Friday folks!

December 14, 2012 at 7:02 am |
    • Etta Cornbread

One of the best sounds of all time. I looooove the Allman Brothers. Their album Live at Fillmore East was recorded around 1969. Still one of the best ever. Thanks very very much for the post. It was nice to hear them again : )

December 14, 2012 at 8:45 am |
    • JainaJade@AleeD

Hubby and I have been watching Top Gear recently as well, Thank You Netflix!!! I love when they do the race comps, car vs train, car vs boat, and car vs. plane :-)

December 14, 2012 at 11:03 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,650 other followers