Coffee klatsch
December 11th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jerv

The dude in the photo looks like an actor in a Star Trek episode but can't remember it. He was a Betazoid.

December 11, 2012 at 1:05 pm |
    • AleeD®@Jerv

Betazoid? I was thinking pedophile. Just what IS his right hand doing?

December 12, 2012 at 6:53 am |
  2. Mildred

Hey all... I hope things are well!

December 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm |
    • Jerv

Hello there Mil. What's for lunch?? I hope it is better than my crumby frozen dinner.

December 11, 2012 at 1:03 pm |
  3. JainaJade

Good morning! Finally moved in to the new office building :-) Network is still acting special but things are s-l-o-w-l-y returning to normal

December 11, 2012 at 11:30 am |
    • Sir Biddle

Well look who it is. Hope all is well!

December 11, 2012 at 12:02 pm |
    • Mildred

Hey- glad to see you back!

December 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm |
  4. MicheleG™

"Like" and laughed out loud at the pet chicken named "Nugget."

December 11, 2012 at 10:18 am |
  5. Truth™

I think we need some better soundproofing here in the lounge, the people in the endangered breed thread are getting out of hand.

December 11, 2012 at 9:41 am |
    • Jerv@Truth

Agreed. Some really ugly stuff being posted. By the way, how is Miss Saigon? Haven't heard about her in a while.

December 11, 2012 at 11:27 am |
  6. Mary Shannon

Wow, show up late for the party and find everyone got here before me! Nice to see lots of activity today.

Last workday before vacation! I'll check in from time to time if the wireless is up and running where I'm headed, if not, I wish everyone a wonderful holiday if I don't "talk" to you first. Hugs to all.

December 11, 2012 at 9:15 am |
  7. Truth™

Good morning all from a cold and snowy Denver. We woke to two inches this morning and of course, everyone forgot how to drive in it. I walked to my bus this morning and saw tire tracks going straight where the street curved, and then the obvious mark of a vehicle going onto the sidewalk and over the curb. My guess is that someone will be spending their morning at the tire and alignment shop.

How is everyone doing today? Looks like we have a guest appearance from Michael J. Fox in the pic above.

December 11, 2012 at 8:49 am |
    • Sir Biddle

HA, I actually thought it was a cross between Michael J Fox and YOU when I saw the image above.

Morning Crew!

December 11, 2012 at 8:52 am |
      • Truth™@Biddle

Maybe ten or fifteen years ago...:)

December 11, 2012 at 9:01 am |
        • Sir Biddle

Gotta embrace the grey hairs!

December 11, 2012 at 9:07 am |
  8. This Just In

"Honey Boo Boo has named her new pet chicken Nugget." That is all.

December 11, 2012 at 8:21 am |
  9. M T Nest

Good am all! Snowy & cold here, will be till April or May...sigh. Where's AleeD? I keep getting up late...lol. Mr.RH, my bro-in-law is a trucker, too & mentions that truck stop, a lot. It's a good 1 from the sound of it. We have driven by it quite a few times, but never stopped. I guess we will have to check it out next time we go to the Badlands. (1 of my fave places!) Everyone have a great day!

December 11, 2012 at 8:08 am |
  10. JBJingles

Oh and my new obsession for Christmas is to get my hands on a Ninjabread Cookie Kit! googles it, way too cute

December 11, 2012 at 7:35 am |
    • Jerv

Haha! The best. I decided to go with peanutnut butter cookies with Hershey Kisses to break in my new oven. Can't wait.

December 11, 2012 at 7:46 am |
      • JBJingles@Jerv

Love those! Haven't made them in years! You did get the self-cleaning oven I hope... :)

December 11, 2012 at 7:49 am |
        • Jerv@JBJ

Yes Mam. We went for all the bells and whistles on this sucker. No more bending over into a dirty oven smelling oven cleaning fumes and killing what little brain cells I have left. Enjoy the Ninja cookies!

December 11, 2012 at 7:55 am |
      • M T Nest

Hi Jerv! You are gonna love having a self cleaner, makes life just a little bit ezier. I will never be w/o it again!

December 11, 2012 at 8:14 am |
  11. JBJingles

HO-HO-HO Off to sunny and rainy Florida this morning, ugh. I had hopes they would cancel this trip, but alas they did not..hope everyone is doing well.

December 11, 2012 at 7:34 am |
  12. RichardHead

Good Tootsday Morning Kidz from Decatur,OK. Gotz a lot of running to do today-Big Blue is ready. Gonna be hitting the Iowa 80 Truck Stop–one of the Biggest in the U.S.A. for some new chrome pieces and Lites for Big Blue. You can Never have enough bright sparkly lites on a truck–( with a nod to Queenie ) :))) I wish WD was here...Iowa 80 was her favorite place. Anyway...Look out Missouri and Iowa-call out the mounties–the Blue Flash is headed your way. Stay Safe everyone and make it a Great Day.

December 11, 2012 at 5:50 am |
    • JBJingles@RH

Safe travels my friend!

December 11, 2012 at 7:37 am |
    • Jerv

Hey there Texas Chaser. What's up with WD? I hope she is alright. The "To save this endangered breed, eat it" was a great read and I see the Nutrition Nazis have already started posting.

December 11, 2012 at 7:49 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,361 other followers