Coffee klatsch
December 10th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. MicheleG™

Howdy ho ho ho! I'm back for a while!. Wish I had news or something funny to add but (sigh) it's just me.........

Merry Christmas!

December 10, 2012 at 1:39 pm |
    • Truth™@MicheleG

Welcome back Darlin'!
      How things lately?

December 10, 2012 at 2:12 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Howdy and thanks for asking! Things are going well I am devoutly glad to say!

Surrounded by family and loved ones! Counting my blessings! AND it doesn't snow here.....!

December 10, 2012 at 2:57 pm |
  2. Mildred

Sorry I've been a little MIA. My team at work is doing a holiday weight loss challenge, so I've been spending my lunch break walking my overly large posterior off.

I have a bowl with some extra clementines for a snack later on for folks!

December 10, 2012 at 12:27 pm |
  3. RichardHead

OK Kidz....getting ready to head to Phart Worth from Wichita Falls,TX ( which really had no falls until they built one years ago)–so be safe all. Talk with 'ya later.

December 10, 2012 at 11:23 am |
    • Truth™@RichHead

Drive safely my friend...!

December 10, 2012 at 11:33 am |
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Walked by my Jeepz this morning in the parking lot. Barely recognized it under all the snow. I doubt work will be very busy today. Grandma and Grandpa are rarely out in this weather.

December 10, 2012 at 10:27 am |
  5. Mary Shannon

Good morning! We've had several grey, rainy, dreary days here in the NE (the weather report actually did forecast "dreary" one day) but its supposed to clear out for tomorrow and the rest of the week. At least it looks like the weather will be good for Wednesday air travel.

Yes, RH, the Cowboys did well, but the Giants did better! :-) It'll come down to the last few games to see who rules in the end. Sorry about your Dallas player, though, that's rough.

Be safe out there, everyone!

December 10, 2012 at 9:26 am |
    • RichardHead@Mary

Good Morning Ms. P......Yes Barbie Eli finally got it together yesterday. As for the Boys......What was this guy doing partying and drinking the night before a game? Personal responsibility is something lacking on this team since Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson were coaching. It is sad tho.

December 10, 2012 at 9:36 am |
      • Truth™@RichHead, Mary

I was thinking the same thing. In this sport, you have ONE game a week. Lay off the booze the night before, you'll likely thank yourself.

December 10, 2012 at 9:40 am |
        • Mary Shannon

I thought that drinking was forbidden during the season anyway, but I guess kids that age like to break rules.

December 10, 2012 at 9:58 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

NINERS!!!

December 10, 2012 at 10:23 am |
  6. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew! Back from San Francisco and I swear I saw RH at the Union Square Drag Queen Icecapades one night while I was there. Amazing what he can do on the ice, truly amazing!

December 10, 2012 at 8:54 am |
    • RichardHead@SirB

Pink Spandex is where it's at tho it does get into every CRACK and crevice. How was the trip? How's the Lil' Biddles doing?

December 10, 2012 at 8:58 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH

Not too shabby. Went to Jasper's Corner Tap which was highlighted here on Eatocracy a couple weeks ago and it was just so-so. The Lil Biddles are doing well and chugging along. Consistent sleep is coming back but Mrs Biddle is having a tough transition back to work.

How are things in your world?

December 10, 2012 at 9:08 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

Things are going well....Busy time of the year for me. Big Blue is running top notch...and I've been getting some pretty long runs. Empty out today and reload for Iowa,at least no snow up that way for the rest of the week.

December 10, 2012 at 9:14 am |
        • Sir Biddle

Nice. Where in Iowa – figure you're sticking to the interstates?

December 10, 2012 at 9:20 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

Small town called Carroll,off Hwy 30 E. Yep, I'll run 35 straight up and hook a right.

December 10, 2012 at 9:26 am |
        • Sir Biddle

If you're coming from the south that would be a hook left, but I figure I don't need to tell Big Blue where to go. Honk your horn when you go through Boone as thet's where I went to summer camp as a little Biddle.

December 10, 2012 at 9:35 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

I'll be heading North on 35 soooooo,is that my other left?

December 10, 2012 at 9:38 am |
  7. Truth™

Good morning all, from a frigid Denver. After a mild year so far, old man winter moved in last night. Woke up to five degrees this morning. And Brother Rich, send some of that white stuff up here, as we have a ski season still trying to get out of the gates here...

How was everyone's weekend?

December 10, 2012 at 8:35 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Good Morning Brother–Good to have you back. I don't don't know if you want this snow as there are wrecks all over the DFW area. Stoooopid people need to SLOW down. How was your weekend?

December 10, 2012 at 8:49 am |
  8. RichardHead

Good Monday Morning,Kidz....Wait a minute--What is this white stuff all over Big Blue and on the ground? It's fluffy,dry and cold. SNOW :)). On my way to Phart Worth for an afternoon delivery,it'll all be gone by then. I hope everyone had a good relaxing weekend like I did. Walked around downtown Albequerque,NM–hit all the small shops and had some fantastic Mexican food. Life is good. Hey Ms P....How 'bout them Cowboys? HA!!

December 10, 2012 at 7:37 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,043 other followers