Coffee klatsch
December 6th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

There is a brand of chili I can't think of the name, I think it starts with a W, says it's from Texas...do you know? Is it any good?

December 6, 2012 at 11:22 am | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Wolf Brand Chili – Anyone here try it??

December 6, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Reply
      • Campstove Jack

It makings for good chili dogs. Kind of like Hormels but different.

December 6, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Reply
  2. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

HO-HO-HO! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. etc. etc. Oh that Coffee Du Monde looks good! Kat – They sell it in our grocery stores sometime, but it really isn't the same as having it there...

Busy week here too, too busy for my liking. It's the holidays and hard to try to get all this stuff done with people out, vacations, holidays!

Department holiday lunch today, then a group potluck tomorrow. Let the feasting begin!

Oh, and now insurance say they may not pay for anything for the roof and wall damage inside...thankyouverymuch. They are going up today to determine the cause of the leaks, duh, there's a hole or crack in the roof. I guess if they can determine it was caused by an "event" (wind) then it's covered. hope hope hope

December 6, 2012 at 11:14 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Heh. POTluck

December 6, 2012 at 11:24 am | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jdizz

You bringing the brownies?

December 6, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Reply
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Dominoe effect is going to begin. Praise be unto Allah. Apparently there was a huge celebration at the Space Needle at midnight last night that was reported on CNN this morning.

December 6, 2012 at 10:33 am | Reply
  4. HarleyGirl

Good morning folks! I was going to say that the pic looks like something you'd get in New Orleans (confirmed by Kat). Could I have a little more powdered sugar on whatever that is underneath? lol.. This is a bit off topic, but at our restaurant in Virginia, we buy our spices from a company in N.M. The goal at the restaurant was to have authentic southwestern recipes. I thought I'd throw that in seeing you were talking about New Mexico. Have a great day everyone!

December 6, 2012 at 9:39 am | Reply
  5. Mary Shannon

Good morning! I almost had to move to New Mexico once, Las Cruces specifically. Not my thing, sorry. Enjoy your Thursday, everyone!!

December 6, 2012 at 9:26 am | Reply
    • RichardHead@Mary

I'm sure they might have at least 1 Giants fan in New Mexico. :)) Where's my Bro been?

December 6, 2012 at 9:54 am | Reply
  6. Kat Kinsman

I was drinking that coffee in New Orleans a week ago today. I miss that coffee.

December 6, 2012 at 8:48 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

I'll try and get some good food and coffee photos while I'm away starting next Wednesday, Kat.

December 6, 2012 at 9:28 am | Reply
  7. M T Nest

Good am, all! Is this week almost over? Busy, busy, busy...I need to slow down. (yeah, right) That reminds me of a song, ummm AleeD a request for you? It's by Kidd Rock & I believe it's called, "Slow My Roll". Ok, time to get a move on. I'll check back for song. :) Good day!

December 6, 2012 at 7:42 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZAGiJr2vFI&w=640&h=390]

December 6, 2012 at 10:28 am | Reply
  8. RichardHead

Good Thursday morning Kidz. It's too dam early waiting to load this morning. I'm in Mexico City again...( Laredo,Texas } yet I'll be heading to one of my favorite states...New Mexico. Green Chile time. :)) I hope everyone is well...and where has Truth been? Make it a Great Day Homies....the weekend is just around the corner.

December 6, 2012 at 5:16 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Mornin' Bro! Enjoy the chiles while you're chillin'. Haven't heard from Turth™ in a few, but isn't it hunt'n season in MHC.
      Belated Happy Birthday to DJCP! Hope you had a whippin' fun time! ~_~

December 6, 2012 at 7:01 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Mornin' Sista'....How's things in FL ? I could sure use some " Cherry Pie " this mornin'....wink,wink.

December 6, 2012 at 8:32 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

Hwy RH! While on a rd trip, we ended up driving on some mountain in NM, I thought for awhile we'd never get off that thing. It was night time & very nerve racking. Snow on the side of rd, too. Some big bird, not the yellow, fluffy 1 (lol), flew in front of our car! I have no idea what it was, but, I felt like I was gonna end up in some scary movie scene! Did I mention there's no rest areas on that mountain? I would have to get a map out to figure out where the hec we were. Never again, I know that for sure! Had to share. Safe travels!

December 6, 2012 at 7:50 am | Reply
      • M T Nest

Ugh, "Hey RH", not hwy RH. Lol, all tho that does work, too!

December 6, 2012 at 7:53 am | Reply
        • RichardHead@M T Nest

Good Morning-If I remember correctly,it could be Hwy 54 between Santa Rosa on I-40 and leads you down to Las Cruces on I-10. Your right,it's a winding pain in the rear for a trucker with a heavy load. It does cut off some miles tho and during the summer is really a pretty scenic drive. Most of the time in September you can find the locals selling Hatch chili's on the road side....I've picked up many a bag of Smoked Big Jim's for a cheap price. Nuthin' better to add to Burgers or your scrambled eggs in the morning. Be safe.

December 6, 2012 at 8:29 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ RichardHead

I lived in Albuquerque for 3.5 years. Not my cup of tea, NM. The northern part wasn't too bad, though.

December 7, 2012 at 10:12 am |