Coffee klatsch
December 4th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:

7 paint brushes painting
    6 roofers roofing
    5 not so golden nest eggs not nesting
    4 rolls of wallpaper peeling
    3 broken roof tiles
    2 leaks in attic
    And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeee

December 4, 2012 at 1:04 pm |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Soooooo,Odies been walking on the roof? Weight Watchers cat food may be in order. :))

December 4, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH & SUJ

RH – Ha! I wish it was just Odie...or maybe I can have someone else go up on a wet and slippery roof to check it out.

SUJ – That would kill two birds, decorating the house for Christmas and patching up a leaky roof! :)

December 4, 2012 at 4:07 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLZR9IJqcgc&w=640&h=390]

December 4, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
    • SUJ

Duct tape. It comes in festive holiday colors and works to water proof walls, roofs and cars.

December 4, 2012 at 2:35 pm |
  2. Mildred

Hello all... I'm joining a couple of my co-workers in a holiday weight loss challenge... so my hot cocoas will have to be mostly virtual for two months!

December 4, 2012 at 12:25 pm |
  3. This Just In

Snooki's advice for mom-to-be Kate Middleton, "it's hard, but don't stress out!" That is all.

December 4, 2012 at 11:08 am |
  4. Jerv

Good morning everyone. Steak, egg and cheese burritos this morning. Is it just me, or does that "Leave It To Beaver" photo get on anyone elses nerves? Anyway, have a great day folks.

December 4, 2012 at 7:57 am |
    • HarleyGirl

Good morning all! I've got to agree with you, Jerv, on that pic. Who's that happy first thing in the morning? Not me, I can tell ya! So, how many of you got your houses decorated for Christmas yet? I've got one room done, and hoping to finish the rest of the house this weekend. I'll be happy when it is done!

December 4, 2012 at 9:28 am |
  5. RichardHead

Rock and Roll is here to stay........Gooooood TootsDay Morning Kidz. How 'bout them Redskins Ms. P? Ha !! :))

December 4, 2012 at 7:08 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Yup, as usual, the Giants lost their own game. Sigh. I guess there's always next year.

December 4, 2012 at 9:18 am |
      • HarleyGirl

Cheer up, Mary. You could be a Lions fan! At this point in time, the Lions might as well lose the rest of their games to get a better draft pick. They need to beef up their defense, because it sucks. I've never seen a team with such potential be able to find ways to lose like they do. Disheartening!

December 4, 2012 at 9:32 am |
      • RichardHead@Mary

There,There, Don't cry. At least Barbie Eli will have time to shop for new shoes.

December 4, 2012 at 9:52 am |
      • Hairball

Redskins were trying hard to beat themselves too. Their defense did all they could to give the Giants touch down opportunity without looking like they were slacking. I guess the Giants are the better team there.
        I still believe that once Dan Snyder is fired the franchise might have a better chance of playing real football. Until that happens, I'm rooting for the Lions – if you are going to lose, lose big.

December 4, 2012 at 2:58 pm |
  6. Alee D Alarm Clock®

Morning folks. I take requests, but it looks like that request has been... satisfied. ~_~ Goooood slave.
    Here's a good wake-up call. Starts slow, building to a lovely climax. Enjoy.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g&w=640&h=390]

December 4, 2012 at 6:57 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,044 other followers