Coffee klatsch
December 3rd, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

NARF!

December 3, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Reply
  2. JBJingles

Why squirrel hate me?

December 3, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Reply
    • RichardHead

He likes your Nutz !!

December 3, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@Unembellished JBJ

They think you're nuts. They LIKE Rich's nutz. ~_~

Hey all! Squeaking one in before heading home. Hope y'all had a Marvelous Monday and an even marvelous-er weekend!

December 3, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Reply
    • JBJingles@RH & AleeD

Ha, ha, ha! This fine website hasn't let me post from home for some time now, I finally tried a new email addy and it worked!?

The squirrel can have my nutz for all I care! Woke up this morning to drip, drip, drip, from inside the walls or attic it sounded, then saw where it was coming through the wall upstairs, ugh, ugh, ugh.

At home today, thus the lack of embellishments on my moniker. :)

December 3, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

Hey all... I had a good weekend (lots of Morris dancing... three gigs in four days!)

Now to walk off some of the calories from the french fries I had for lunch.

December 3, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Reply
  4. HarleyGirl

Morning folks! Hope you all had a good weekend. I think today's pic is saying, Honey, I've been having an affair, but I broke it off. Now, she's stalking me (gal behind them). lol... Have a good week all!

December 3, 2012 at 11:20 am | Reply
  5. Jerv

Hello all. Just read an old post by tazer that cracked me up and though I'd share the link to her blog.

December 3, 2012 at 9:57 am | Reply
  6. Tony Romo

And the answer is....taxes...we ALL need to pay more taxes....the rich, the middle class and the poor all need to pay more taxes. I want a big government to take care of me. I NEED a big government to make the decisions that I cannot make for myself.

Now I just need to have a good cry...

December 3, 2012 at 9:29 am | Reply
  7. Mary Shannon

Good morning! Yes, RH the Cowboys did good, they're still behind the Giants but creeping up fast! We'll see how tonight goes, another divisional matchup.

Thanks for the coffee, I'm setting up the apple cider donut holz, enjoy!!

December 3, 2012 at 8:34 am | Reply
  8. RichardHead

In today's picture=====As Sir Biddle tries to explain shrinkage due to a cold shower....His M I L is Horrified.

December 3, 2012 at 8:12 am | Reply
  9. M T Nest

Good am all! The w/e went by way too fast, hope everyone had a good 1. So, the couple on the pic look like they're having a pretty serious convo, but the lady in the background looks like she's ready to "snap"...no more coffee for her!

December 3, 2012 at 8:03 am | Reply
  10. RichardHead

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS Ms.P? Goooood Monday morning from Terry Bradshaw's hometown of Ronoak,Tx. Guess I'll make some coffee-everybody is slow in getting to work.

December 3, 2012 at 8:02 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

GD Rams! My momz is a Rams fan, I heard all about it yesterday afternoon.

December 3, 2012 at 11:43 am | Reply
      • RichardHead

I'm sure you did,plus the NGF. Rumor has it that the Cowboys are interested in your Ex-1st string QB. Interesting?

December 3, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Reply