November 29th, 2012

1. GiGi Eats Celebrities

Heck no! I barely want to go there to get a $2 cup of coffee... It tastes like burnt cigs. Although, then again, I have never sat down to a meal of cigarette butts, so maybe I am wrong? lol

November 30, 2012 at 10:43 pm |
  2. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

No way Jose Valdez! I only drink black coffee anyway, and mostly make it at home, but while traveling or out, Starbucky's is too strong to drink au natural. Now if it was one of those specialty coffee drinks, with whipped cream, iced, etc. or say a Mexican coffee, I might spend the bucks.

November 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm |
  3. no way

I wouldn't take a cup if it was free. Starbuck's coffee is SOOOOO STRONG I HATE IT. McDonald's has THE BEST COFFEE !!!

November 30, 2012 at 5:58 pm |
  4. jj

No. When I was at a conference in Los Angeles I paid $5 at a hotel for one small cup of coffee and never really felt right about doing it. But man, I needed the caffeine.

November 30, 2012 at 4:44 pm |
  5. HarleyGirl

Simply ridiculous.

November 29, 2012 at 10:04 pm |
  6. lovehounduk

No I would not pay $7 for Starbucks coffee.
    Anyone who does mustnt appreciate coffee because for that price they could buy really really good coffee

November 29, 2012 at 4:27 pm |
  7. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

$7.00 for a cup of flavored hot water? Nice. Do you realize the profit margin on that? Holy smokes.

November 29, 2012 at 3:57 pm |
    • muffin

STOP TROLLING! I see you on too many blogs. No one takes you seriously. You are a hinderuns to real blogs.For shame! (oh, wait, you must be an ami)

November 30, 2012 at 8:10 am |
      • Jerv

You know what? "Hinderuns" isn't defined yet at Urban Dictionary. Perhaps you should take a shot at that. Have a good day muffin.

November 30, 2012 at 8:17 am |
      • AleeD®@muffed up

Here's a mirror, honey. Pot calling the kettle The word you were trolling for was "hindrance." Try a reading d!ck-tionary before posting. Or better still, head back to school and finish that up. Knothead.

November 30, 2012 at 12:31 pm |
        • Carmel

"Try a reading d!ck-tionary"

What is a reading dictionary? How does it differ from a regular dictionary?

No try, mo'

November 30, 2012 at 5:12 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,359 other followers