Coffee klatsch
November 29th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jerv

Slow day at work.

November 29, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Slower that a tortoise on Valium?

November 29, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Reply
      • Truth™@Jerv, Biddle

I used to work with someone whom I described as "If you took a handful of Prozac and washed it down with a bottle of Nyquil" sort of slow...

November 29, 2012 at 1:23 pm | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

LOL. I love the comment section on these news sites. You read some gold like this over on the Powerball story on the front page:

"I made a few bucks in the stock market yesterday. Cha-ching!"

REPLY: "I made $3 doing some shady stuff behind a dumpster yesterday."

HAHA!!!

November 29, 2012 at 11:29 am | Reply
  3. Truth™

Good morning all, from a too mild Denver. Not gotten much snow yet and the ski resorts are getting worried. Let's hope for some serious moisture soon, or next summer will be much like the last.

How is everyone doing today?

November 29, 2012 at 11:09 am | Reply
    • HarleyGirl

Good morning all! Truth- you have no snow in the mountains yet? I know my boss is getting ready to drive out there for the winter. Should I break the news to him? Nah, he can figure that out when he gets there. Don't want to delay him leaving. lol Have a great day everyone!

November 29, 2012 at 11:31 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Tell them to make it! That's what they do at my favorite place to snowboard:

November 29, 2012 at 11:36 am | Reply
      • HarleyGirl

Hey Jdizz- they have to make snow in Alaska? That kind of surprises me. We don't have any mountains, but we do have skiing here. I know they have some snow up north, but usually the cannons are going from Thanksgiving until we finally get some good snow. We are getting a warm up this weekend, so whatever they have made, it will be gone.

November 29, 2012 at 11:49 am | Reply
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

They generally don't, but a few years ago they had to as the snow was late. They get something like 400" of snow during the season.

November 29, 2012 at 12:37 pm |

2002 – 2003 557"
          2001 – 2002 606"
          2000 – 2001 939"
          1999 – 2000 818"

November 29, 2012 at 12:37 pm |
  4. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew. I see there is a nice barnyard dance going on in the pork thread.

November 29, 2012 at 10:48 am | Reply
  5. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Well. Guess I had to come to work today. I matched one of the numbers on my Powerball ticket and was off one digit on the power ball. That's as close as I'll ever be to being a millionaire.

*sigh*

November 29, 2012 at 10:13 am | Reply
  6. angrybabykitty

Good morning!! It's been awhile. How has everyone been?

November 29, 2012 at 9:37 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

Hi, there and welcome back! Things have been fine around here, we've missed you!!

November 29, 2012 at 9:49 am | Reply
  7. Mary Shannon

Good morning! Things have finally settled down a bit for me, so now I can start the countdown to "toes in the sand", 13 days from today!!

November 29, 2012 at 9:03 am | Reply
  8. This Just In

"In her latest brush with the law, police arrested actress Lindsay Lohan on Thursday after an alleged altercation at a New York nightclub." That is all.

November 29, 2012 at 8:44 am | Reply