Coffee klatsch
November 28th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. SteakAllTheWay

Man, if i could have my way my last meal would be two flamenons with garlic mashed potatoes...and some rainbow trout, nice and tender with pepper and lemon. Warm Biscuts with butter and jelly...a mint chocolate chip shake and limitless skim milk...a chocolate cake with nuttela icing and some smooth vanilla ice cream ontop....*drool*...

November 28, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

So yesterday I had the best breakfast sandwich ever.

Went to Hardee's and had a biscuit: Bacon, Sausage, egg, and ham.. It was called "The Monster" or something like that. Can't stop thinking about it.

November 28, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Reply
    • Jerv

Yes, that is awesome. Have you tried Subways breakfast sandwich on flatbread? Dat sh1t is awesome.

November 28, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

I think the best breakfast sandwich would be a Bree Olson and Amber Rayne Special. THAT'S something to think about!

November 28, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Reply
      • Cherry Potter@Sir Biddle

You are a sick pup pie.

November 28, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

yeeeeeeeaahhh, BUDDY!

November 28, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

And...

My fiance got accepted to grad school, New England Conservatory. In Boston. For January.

No plans for me to move immediately. He's probably going to end up in a dorm room (if he can't find people to share with in 6 weeks), while I declutter my stuff and pack up the rest of the apartment over the next couple of months. I'm also not moving out there unless I have a job that can support us both in a very expensive area.

November 28, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Reply
    • Jerv

Congratulations to your fiance.

November 28, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Reply
  4. Jerv

Wow, Powerball is up to 500 million.

November 28, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Reply
    • Mildred

I'm about to go buy a ticket. It would make fiance's grad school so much easier.

November 28, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I bought my first ticket last night.

First order of business will be to organize a Klatsch party.

In Venice

November 28, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Jdizz

In Italy I hope! I'm in.

November 28, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Reply
      • Sir Biddle

Could always go to Rome Iowa or Paris Texas.

November 28, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  5. Sir Biddle

Who here has back issues? I threw my back out last night (nothing raunchy) and am sporting an Icy/Hot patch and some high mg ibuprofen. Would Vicodin be another good pain helper (besides a trip to Alee's dungeon)?

November 28, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Try some of that 'Shine

November 28, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Reply
  6. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

The guy in the picture sucks at spying

November 28, 2012 at 10:33 am | Reply
  7. HarleyGirl

Good morning all! Happy National french toast day! Actually, that sounds good right now. I'm gonna whip a bunch, & you are all invited.
    Jerv- you are from Virginia, right? Do you live anywhere near Manassas? I have a restaurant down there. Just wondering.

November 28, 2012 at 9:24 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

I'm DC based here Harley Girl along with JainaJade and The Witty One who are here occasionally. Jerv is in Richmond.

November 28, 2012 at 9:27 am | Reply
      • HarleyGirl

Good am, Sir Biddle! Wow! Quite a few a you from the vicinity. I've been to Virginia twice. I actually was supposed to fly out of Richmond on 9/11. What a horrific day! We ended up renting a car, and driving home. The one thing I remembered about your state was the traffic. You have a very busy state. Went there with my sister, too. We did all the touristy things. We really enjoyed ourselves. Have a great day!

November 28, 2012 at 9:36 am | Reply
    • Jerv@HG

Yup, Richmond VA. I was looking at this map to see where you are at. Do you have a website for said restaurant??

November 28, 2012 at 9:38 am | Reply
      • HarleyGirl

Morning, Jerv. It is called Casa Chimayo. It is on Sudley Rd. They do have a website http://www.casachimayo.com I actually had to google it! What can I say! lol... I don't own the restaurant. I am the corporate bookkeeper, but I consider it "my restaurant". It is a Mexican restaurant. They have some real tasty dishes. You should check it out.
        Good morning, sista. How much fun did we have on that trip? Too much! Of course, we always have fun no matter where we go. Talk to you later.

November 28, 2012 at 9:48 am | Reply
        • Sir Biddle

Cool, will have to check it out when out that way sometime.

November 28, 2012 at 9:55 am |
        • HarleyGirl

Have you guys ever been to a Carlos O'Kelly's? If so, Casa Chimayo was the original Carlos. There are Carlos' all over the US.

November 28, 2012 at 10:03 am |
    • M T Nest

Good am sis! Funny thing, I was just thinking about our "almost train ride"...BOL! South Carolina st will never be the same...hahahaha! TTYL

November 28, 2012 at 9:38 am | Reply
  8. RichardHead@Kat

Oh Fearless Leader-Can you check the QUE for me plz. 2 posts seem to be lost in LaLa land somewhere.. They are both the same so you can choose either one to post. Thanks and have a Great Day.

November 28, 2012 at 9:10 am | Reply
  9. RichardHead

Happy Hump Day,Kidz. It's a Beautiful day in S.Texas. 52 degrees with a High 0f 72 later. Woke up early,took a nice long HOT shower courtesy of Flying J Truck Stops,had a Big breakfast at Denny's ( with a nod to my Lil' Buddy Jerv ) and will be leaving for Don Merediths hometown of Mount Vernon,Tx shortly. Is America Great or what? I hope your day starts out as well as mine. Make it a Great Day Kidz.

November 28, 2012 at 9:06 am | Reply
    • Jerv@RicH

Hey my friend, looks like the holidays are keeping you busy. Guess what? I'm entering the modern era and I'm getting internets for the house, courtesy of Pops. You and WD be safe, happy and drink lots of beer!

November 28, 2012 at 9:24 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Thank Goodness for old Truck Drivers. This 4GLTE thingy that JBJ recommended is great for the truck. You've got my e-mail address–it's now @me.com tho. Keep in touch Lil' Buddy.

November 28, 2012 at 9:29 am | Reply
        • Jerv@RicH

Thanks, gotcha covered.

November 28, 2012 at 9:40 am |
        • Mary Shannon

Glad to hear Big Blue is now internets ready, RH. Drive safe.

November 28, 2012 at 9:47 am |
        • Sir Biddle

Are you no longer using the comcast account?

November 28, 2012 at 9:50 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

Comcast is soooooo yesterday. They suck and are too dang expensive. Cherry Potter says Hi from Del Rio,TX. :))

November 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm |
  10. Star Trek: The Next Generation - 11/29/12

This not to be missed movie theatre event will feature two of the most popular Next Generation episodes, Q Who? and The Measure of a Man which will include, for the very first time, about 13 minutes of never-before-seen additional content. This special event will also include exclusive looks at the extensive restoration taken to make Season 2 look better than ever before, interviews with the original cast members, a behind-the-scenes look at the artists who created the original FX elements and photography and a reunion with the original cast members, captured in December 2011, as they celebrate 25 years of this unforgettable series.

November 28, 2012 at 8:51 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&w=640&h=390]

November 28, 2012 at 10:36 am | Reply
      • Jerv

I can't get this song out of my head!

November 28, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Reply
        • Sir Biddle

Figure its better to get it out of your head rather than off your head....

November 28, 2012 at 12:24 pm |
  11. Mary Shannon

Happy Wednesday, all. Things are still in an unsettled status around here, but the sun seems to be shining and we'll see what today brings.

November 28, 2012 at 7:41 am | Reply
  12. Photo Captain®

Jason Statham's stunt double takes a well deserved break.

November 28, 2012 at 6:41 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

I thought he was a PI for "Cheaters" or maybe he's a stalker. Either way, that girl better watch out...lol!

November 28, 2012 at 7:38 am | Reply
      • Queen of Everything@MTN

I think suit man could "investigate" me anytime! And the only thing that chickie poo needs to watch out for is that mole that's invading the left side of her face.

November 28, 2012 at 8:16 am | Reply
        • M T Nest

Maybe he's a dermatologist & can help her out with that mole...?

November 28, 2012 at 8:35 am |
  13. AleeD® Wake-up Alarm

Heh-heh
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUsxDfAaOfc&w=640&h=390]

November 28, 2012 at 6:39 am | Reply
    • Jerv

Gawd dayum! If that doesn't wake you up, nothing will. Good morning to you, AleeD, and everyone. Let's go with breakfast burritos RicH style, with salsa, and make it a great hump-de-chump day!

Niners suck and WD rules! : )

November 28, 2012 at 7:23 am | Reply
      • M T Nest

Good am Jerv! Are your leaves all done falling now? How many bags did ya end up with? My final count was 54...the wind worked on my favor this year! Have a good day & everyone else, too!

November 28, 2012 at 7:46 am | Reply
        • Jerv@MTN

Hello to you too. I'm currently at 25 bags and will bag a whole lot more this weekend. Joy of joys.

November 28, 2012 at 8:21 am |
        • M T Nest

It seemed like it would never end, I am done...woke up to snow. They are calling for a warm up, tho...high of 57 by Mon...last chance to get the little bit out there, if not, no biggy...I'll get 'em in the Spring. Don't spend the whole w/e raking, have some fun, too!

November 28, 2012 at 8:33 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Good Morning Lil' Buddy–How are you and Pops doing? BTW–I'll be delivering to Lowe's Distribution center late tonite–Want me to pick up a leaf blower so you can send the leaves into your neighbors lawn? I thought I taught you better than that? HA11 Have a good one my friend.

November 28, 2012 at 9:25 am | Reply
    • M T Nest

Oh AleeD, I could wake up to that song everyday! Yup, lay in bed till song is over, then dance my happy self into kitchen for a cup of coffee. Thanks, good way to start day. Have a good 1 yourself!

November 28, 2012 at 7:33 am | Reply