Coffee klatsch
November 21st, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jiangsu Changyu Chemical Co., Ltd

Hi there to all, since I am really keen of reading this blog? post to be updated regularly. It consists of fastidious material.
    Jiangsu Changyu Chemical Co., Ltd http://www.changyuex.com/

January 25, 2013 at 4:50 am |
  2. RichardHead@Kat & The Family

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Remember those from your past as well as the loved ones around the table. Yours truly gets to work tomorrow–loading in MS. so I can get home on Friday sometime–then 3 days off,I Hope. Kat, I would be honored and humbled to speak to your travel editor. I only have part of Friday,Sat and Sun available tho. He or she can contact me at ,I think you already have my screen name @ me.com. It's an Apple address. Please let me know if it's via phone or the internets,plz. Have a Great Turkey Day.

November 21, 2012 at 5:43 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

Thank you! I'll connect you asap!

November 21, 2012 at 7:15 pm |
      • RichardHead@Kat

It's stxlegend--I should be home late Friday. Don't work too hard today.:))

November 22, 2012 at 3:48 am |
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

LOL, I got this in my e-mail today

I love Christmas lights! They remind me of.....

"the people who voted for Obama......."

They all hang together; half of them don't work,

and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!:

November 21, 2012 at 4:25 pm |
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫
    November 21, 2012 at 2:22 pm |
  5. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

You what annoys me? When people don't clear the microwave display after taking something out that hasn't finished.

You go to punch in your numbers and nothings happens until you clear it, plus it's always 13 seconds o'clock or 22 seconds o'clock

November 21, 2012 at 2:15 pm |
  6. Mary Shannon

Just had something new for lunch. Yes, I know this is a food blog, so this is probably blasphemy, but...I bought a 4-pack of DelMonte pears with vanilla and spice......absolutely yummy and refreshing, and easy for someone who lives alone. Delicious and healthy for a quick lunch.

November 21, 2012 at 1:26 pm |
  7. flavorfulworld

Wishing a safe and joyous Thanksgiving holiday to all!

November 21, 2012 at 1:11 pm |
  8. Ms. Grammar

OK...re the photo at the top of the page. I am totally confused. Why would someone want an olive loaf, cream cheese, and orange marmelade sandwich on Rycrisp crackers? And with tea?

marmelade and cream cheese with tea...WIN
    olive loaf, marmelade, cream cheese with tea...FAIL

Just sayin'!

November 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

That's not orange marmalade.

It's GrundleScub (patent pending)

November 21, 2012 at 2:13 pm |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

*Scrub

November 21, 2012 at 2:14 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

LMAO!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving, Jdizzle!

November 21, 2012 at 3:45 pm |
  9. Mildred

Good morning... Happy Day Before Thanksgiving.

November 21, 2012 at 12:07 pm |
  10. Ms. Grammar

Happy Thanksgiving, Klatschers! This is the first Thanksgiving without my wonderful Mom. I was doing great until Monday evening when her oncologist called me to remind her of her appointment on Wednesday. To say I went off on the a$$ would be putting it mildly. UNBELIEVEABLE!

Anyway, I'm doing the cooking this year (like the last 18). Looking forward to it – one of my favorite meals to cook – and really, the easiest! The oven does the hard part. The best part??? Why leftovers, of course.

Everyone enjoy the holiday, drive safely, and don't drink and drive.

Love to all of you!

November 21, 2012 at 11:58 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Sorry to hear that, we run into that a lot at work – usually when we weren't informed of it.

That's like asking a woman when she's due, getting stared down and being told she's not pregnant.

I made that mistake once as a teenager.

That was the only time I ever made that error.

November 21, 2012 at 12:06 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

YIKES! I'll try to remember that! :)

November 21, 2012 at 12:43 pm |
    • HarleyGirl

Ms. Grammar- I'm sorry to hear that. It's hard to lose a loved one, and the holidays makes it even harder. To this day, I hate Father's Day. The saddest day of the year for me. The only thing we have to hold onto is our memories. In our family, we have lots of those, and we talk about them all the time. It is very therapeutic, and will generally bring a smile to your face. Hang in there. Each day will be a little easier. I, for one, will be thinking about you tomorrow.

November 21, 2012 at 12:25 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

Thank you, dear!

November 21, 2012 at 12:43 pm |
    • Truth™@Ms Grammar

Been there, done that, and you definitely have my condolences. No words or platitudes can soothe the sense of loss.

November 21, 2012 at 1:10 pm |
    • DreamBig

Ms. Grammar, I'm truly sorry for your loss. It's never easy. This is my first Thanksgiving without my grandpa. He passed away in March from Lou Gehrig's Dissease. It's also the first without my childhood best friend. He passed away the Monday after last Thanksgiving in a horrible car crash. *Sigh* It's been a hard year...

Just remember, you're never alone; there are always people out there dealing with similar pains and losses in their lives. Be sure to count your blessings and think fondly of loved ones, past and present.

Wishing you and your family a joyeous and happy holiday season! Cheers.

November 21, 2012 at 7:10 pm |
  11. Mary Shannon

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Dad and I will be going out to dinner here:

November 21, 2012 at 11:01 am |
    • Truth™@Mary

Ten bucks says he has the prime rib...:)

November 21, 2012 at 11:17 am |
      • Mary Shannon

You're on...but I am betting he's getting the turkey dinner special.

November 21, 2012 at 11:31 am |
  12. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

The dreaded Thanksgiving thread is full of winning wittiness victories

November 21, 2012 at 10:53 am |
  13. M T Nest

Good am everyone! Here's wishing everybody a happy Thanksgiving! @Truth...My youngest daughter was having us for dinner tomorrow, but she said my sis enjoyed having us all at her house last year so much that the plan is to go there again this year. I can't believe she'd give up her day of football to entertain us. Hmmm, I need to get ahold of her to see what time she wants us all there. Have a great holiday!

November 21, 2012 at 10:44 am |
    • HarleyGirl

Ok, I'm done laughing now. I guess I'd better get to the store if you are all coming here! Usually, we go to the hubby's side for Thanksgiving. The food is good, but it is always cold by the time everyone sits down to eat. We are staying home this year, and have a quiet day, just the 3 of us. I did do Thanksgiving for my side last year. We had a football Thanksgiving. Hot turkey sandwiches, which is a huge hit in or family, ham, more food than you could possibly eat. And don't forget FOOTBALL! With us, tradition is not what is important. It's about being with family, and enjoying the day. May you and your families all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

November 21, 2012 at 11:58 am |
      • M T Nest

Lmao, you've been officially paid back!!! "Tag you're it"!

November 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm |
  14. Truth™

Good morning all and happy pre-turkey day to all!
    This time tomorrow, I will be carrying a Browning through a field in search of pheasant. With any luck, there will be grilled bird on the Thanksgiving table.

Anyone have big plans?

November 21, 2012 at 9:32 am |
    • Kat Kinsman

My big plan is to listen to how your hunt turned out!

And at 5:40 tonight, I'll be spatchcocking on HLN.

November 21, 2012 at 10:08 am |
      • Truth™@Kat

That's 3:40 in these parts, so I will set the reminder!

November 21, 2012 at 10:13 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Wise choice of rifle.

Bonnie and Clyde agree.

November 21, 2012 at 10:34 am |
    • M T Nest

Hi Truth, My "real" plan is to go to my daughter's & feast. You left the door wide open for me to get even with my sis...thanks for that! Wish I could have seen her face when she 1st read it...lol! Good luck with the hunt.

November 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm |
  15. Jerv

Everyone have a great holiday. I'm out for the rest of the week. Is that Jdizz's "Grundle Scrub" smeared on that biscuit in the photo? (Laughed my azz off when I read that, Jdizz. Thank you.)

November 21, 2012 at 9:11 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Looks like something that was scrubbed off someone's grundle

November 21, 2012 at 10:36 am |
  16. DreamBig

Good Morning Klatschkies,

Well, I'm 15 hours into a 16 hour workday right now at just past 5:45 AM on the west coast. I started work at 2:45 PM yesterday, and was called by my boss at 9:30 PM asking me to cover a graveyard shift for one of my coworkers. It has been a long day and night... but only one more hour before I get to go home, sleep for six hours, then be back to work for another 8.5 hour shift.

At least I have Thanksgiving tomorrow to look forward to, and I am blessed to be able to share it with my fiance and her family. I hope everyone is making plans for the festivities! Remember, count your blessings.

November 21, 2012 at 8:52 am |
  17. Campstove Jack

Daylight's burning and so are my biscuits. Only stress here is keeping thieving fingers off my pies. Best wishes and a happy turkey day to all.

November 21, 2012 at 8:12 am |
    • Etta Cornbread

I can smell your biscuits from here. Mmmmmm they smell delicious. : )

November 21, 2012 at 8:49 am |
  18. Etta Cornbread

Goodmorning everyone. Happy day before Thanksgiving. We hope your's will be the happiest and stress free.

ps – the breakfast in that picture looks extra good : )

November 21, 2012 at 7:34 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,643 other followers