Coffee klatsch
November 19th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. DreamBig

So, I would love to engage in an awesome conversation with someone, or multiple people, on what inspires them, motivates them, and pushes them to attempt great things. For me, I feel my life is called to serve a greater cause to try to eliminate substance abuse and provide help and resources to those that need them. This comes from several situations in my life that I won't get into now, but I'm really interested to hear what drives other people. Feel free to share! Grab a nice cup of coffee and contemplate life.

November 19, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Reply
  2. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™_As Heard on TV

Breaking News – Hostess Bakers agree to mediation to avoid strike.

That's fine, but all hostess products are now sold out in the stores...not that I planned to buy any of them anytime soon though. Pink Snoballs can be fun to decorate though...

November 19, 2012 at 3:47 pm | Reply
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@second funniest spelled word of the day

This one is mine...we are going to a casino for the weekend which means...another casino "boofay" Thanksgiving dinner, sigh. Yes, you can pity me. Hubs loves it, me not so much. But it's just a meal, so I'll survive. Thus the Thanksgiving dinner we (read me) made last night...

November 19, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Reply
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Funniest spelled word of the day

Got to love it!! LOL From the Twinkies thread...

Speak for yourself, it's just a fun snack, not an "ordeurve"

November 19, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Reply
    • Turth™@JBJ

You can always serve them alongside two Flamenons with garlic mashed potatoes...:)

November 19, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Reply
      • Kat Kinsman

[LIKE]

November 19, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Reply
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Yes, we do need a *like* button please and thank you.

November 19, 2012 at 1:51 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Turth

Good one! What can we serve with said "ordeurve" and flamenon?? Whirled peas maybe?

November 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Reply
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Kat

I heard from RH who is still traveling about, rescuing loads dumped off in the NE! He said I could pass his email to the reporter you spoke of the other day, although he won't be home until the 23rd...unless I get him hooked up with one of the new fangled wifi mobile devices... :)

I assume you can read my email from behind the curtain?? That one is good for daytime/work hours stuff.

November 19, 2012 at 11:04 am | Reply
  6. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning fellow Klatchkies! For some reason, this site does not like me posting from home...

Morning quiz: Yams – yes or no? Hubs and I made a semi-homemade Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, and we sliced up a whole fresh yam, salt pepper, pats of butter, then sprinkled with a little Saigon Cinnamon (nod to RH), and roasted. Yum Yam. I detest the sweet canned ones, and especially the marshmallow topped ones...

November 19, 2012 at 11:00 am | Reply
    • DreamBig

That's a negative Ghost Rider. I am not a fan of yams. Now, that being said, I'm all for YOU being a fan of yams. You liking yams is like my mom used to tell me.... "Well, somebody has to love you."

November 19, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Reply
  7. Mary Shannon

Ok, aged-based short rant. Am I wrong to think that the AMERICAN Music Awards didn't need to include the Korean rapper PSY doing Gangnam Style? Weren't any Americans available?

November 19, 2012 at 10:02 am | Reply
    • HarleyGirl

Good morning, Mary! I did not watch the awards. Every time I see somebody doing that dance, it reminds me of somebody who is a little short on their mental capabilities trying to act like a drunken cowboy, riding his invisible horse. I think we did that as kids when we were playing, but adults doing it as a dance, that's just a little too weird.

November 19, 2012 at 10:23 am | Reply
  8. Mary Shannon

Good morning, everyone! I hope everyone had a great week, and is getting some time off for the Thanksgiving holiday. I know i'm soooooo looking forward to the days off.

November 19, 2012 at 9:50 am | Reply
  9. y is the

Is the guy sleeping. He should drink his coffee

November 19, 2012 at 7:16 am | Reply
    • Kat Kinsman

I think he's having a quiet moment to himself.

November 19, 2012 at 9:22 am | Reply
      • M T Nest

I think he called in sick to work today & he's not really sick...lol! Busy day today, hope everyone has a good 1.

November 19, 2012 at 9:35 am | Reply
        • HarleyGirl

Good morning folks! I think he had a really good night, and he can't stop thinking about it! **wink, wink**!!!! Have a great week all!

November 19, 2012 at 9:46 am |