Coffee klatsch
November 9th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Jiangsu Changyu Chemical Co., Ltd

You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
    Jiangsu Changyu Chemical Co., Ltd http://www.changyuex.com/

January 25, 2013 at 5:31 am |
  2. MicheleG™

Anyone feel the earthquake that hit in Kentucky this morning? It was a 4.3. Newsworthy I'd think......

November 10, 2012 at 1:08 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

My old friends who still live there sure did. Haven't heard from my Dad yet. KY always gets hit with quakes!

November 10, 2012 at 1:27 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Wow! I was surprised to NOT find it elsewhere on CNN. (Welcome to, er,....California!)

November 10, 2012 at 1:33 pm |
  3. Truth™

I'm out!
    May check in over the weekend, but if we don't talk, stay safe all!

November 9, 2012 at 5:53 pm |
  4. Sir Biddle

50 Shades of Chicken. Enjoy.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa3eC02delM&w=640&h=390]

November 9, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
    • Truth™@Biddle

Is this NSFW?

November 9, 2012 at 1:25 pm |
      • Sir Biddle

Yes, everything from youtube is safe for work. Only the screen shot looks bad.

November 9, 2012 at 1:47 pm |
  5. Truth™, With a workplace thought for the day....

You know that you work with an unpopular person when people look more forward to HER vacation than their own.

November 9, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
    • MicheleG™

er...."wow"....I think.....

November 9, 2012 at 3:00 pm |
      • Truth™@MicheleG

The Office Narcissist (TON) is taking two and a half weeks off and assistant and I are absofreakinlutely giddy over a fairly PITA free workplace for a while....Will be like not having to babysit for six hours a day...

November 9, 2012 at 3:04 pm |
        • Sir Biddle

HA! We've got one of those here too. She is on maternity leave and I am crossing my fingers she chooses to be a stay-at-home mom. Likelihood of it is nil, but one can hope.

November 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
      • MicheleG™

You have my sympathies!

Unfortunately there ARE way too many self absorbed types out there. Makes you wonder how they survive......(yeah, I know: at our expense!)

November 9, 2012 at 3:54 pm |
  6. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Hmm. Arian Foster sees the light.

November 9, 2012 at 12:29 pm |
  7. Truth™@Jerv, Biddle

Enjoy the hike and savor that time with the young'uns. Sounds like fun. I hope you get good weather.

Looks like you got some bites on the cork sniffing comment. Oddly though, I was at dinner this week and when we ordered a bottle, the server handed me the cork. Would have felt quite the fool had I not known why.

November 9, 2012 at 10:17 am |
  8. Jerv-License Plate Sighting

"SOWBLZ2"

November 9, 2012 at 10:12 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

GDAYM8 (that will be mine next time, saw that in Alaska when I was a kid)

DEZNUTZ (a coworker of mine in AK, not sure how that got through)

November 9, 2012 at 10:32 am |
      • Sir Biddle

Just make sure they don't leave a "D' out of the first one. You might be get rear-ended more often.

November 9, 2012 at 10:42 am |
        • Truth™@Jerv, Biddle, JDizz

Spotted in Denver during the 1990s:
          ILUVLWAY

November 9, 2012 at 11:23 am |
  9. Mary Shannon

Goody, starting my Friday being moderated. Here's what I said (but "built up" was a different word that I forgot was banned):

Good morning everyone on this lovely Friday! My big weekend plans are to get my house back in order, stuff like get all the recycling out to the bins (kinda built up during the storms) and just generally get back to normal. Of course, Sunday is Football Day so my puttering will be limited to time-outs and half time. Go Giants!!

November 9, 2012 at 8:58 am |
  10. Mary Shannon

Good morning everyone on this lovely Friday! My big weekend plans are to get my house back in order, stuff like get all the recycling out to the bins (kinda accumulated during the storms) and just generally get back to normal. Of course, Sunday is Football Day so my puttering will be limited to time-outs and half time. Go Giants!!

November 9, 2012 at 8:42 am |
  11. Truth™

Good morning Flamenons!

Happy Friday to all!
    Anyone have big weekend plans?

November 9, 2012 at 8:22 am |
    • Sir Biddle

How goes it Truth. Taking the Little Biddles on a hike. What about you?

November 9, 2012 at 8:34 am |
  12. Jerv

Good morning Klatschers and cork sniffers! Breakfast burritos and Bloody Marys in honor of Texas Chaser and WD. Have a great Friday!

November 9, 2012 at 7:22 am |
    • M T Neat

Good am, Jerv Thanks for breakfast, now I'm all energized to go rake the last my leaves. I think bloody marys should be a Fri ritual , yes? Have a good day!

November 9, 2012 at 8:17 am |
      • Jerv@ M T Nest

Agreed! Every year I pull between 60 to 80, 55 gallon sized bags of leaves out of my yard. Sucks. Thank you and have a great day as well.

November 9, 2012 at 9:35 am |
        • M T Neat

Dang, Jerv, that's a lot of leaves! Your trees or the neighbors? I have a few small trees, my neighbor has a freakin' forest & lucky me...need I say more? I use 39 gal sized bags, I average 70 bags at the end of it all. 1 good thing, the sun is shining & I had a great Bloody Mary to start the day...lol!

November 9, 2012 at 10:19 am |
        • Truth™@Jerv, MTNest

Dayum! That's a lot of bags to BUY let alone FILL. Where do you live on The Ponderosa???

That's like a walking argument for an HOA...

November 9, 2012 at 12:39 pm |