Coffee klatsch
November 8th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. MicheleG™

Ho ho I'm back for a bit. Have a part time job that glues me to my computer so I get into that burn out phase. GREETS to all!

November 8, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@MicheleG

Good day there Darlin'...We missed you. How is the new job efforts going? What type of work are you doing?

November 8, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Reply
    • MicheleG™

I set appointments for a REALLY good health insurance agent (MINE!). I can work from home and totally avoid a nasty commute. "Like!"

November 8, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Reply
  2. Mildred

Hey all. I dodged a bullet again (no snow). Here's some hot cocoa for everyone!

November 8, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Reply
    • Jerv

Sooo glad to hear that, Mil.

November 8, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Reply
  3. Jerv-this is awesome.

November 8, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Reply
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Any of you seen this yet? Pretty cool. Makes me laugh.

November 8, 2012 at 11:53 am | Reply
    • Jerv

Too bad I can't get to it. Did you ever get your lunchtime poll?

November 8, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Reply
      • Sir Biddle

HAAAA!!!! Take a number.

November 8, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

November 8, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Reply
        • Sir Biddle

We could always create our own here...

November 8, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
    • Truth™@JDizz

*Like*

November 8, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Reply
  5. HarleyGirl

Good morning all! Sorry to hear about your snow, Mary. Around here, you never know when the white fluffy stuff will rear it's little head. We are actually going to get a little warm up. Going for probably our last bike ride this weekend, then putting them away for the winter. My brother-in-law has a heated garage, so all 3 of our bikes will be there for the winter. It's a beautiful thing! lol... Well, the coffee is on, and their is a big plate of fritters just waiting for you to grab. Have a great day all!

November 8, 2012 at 10:57 am | Reply
  6. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Truth

Did you ever look at that non-RickRoll photo link on yesterday's Klatsch?

November 8, 2012 at 10:44 am | Reply
    • Truth™@JDizz

Looked at it from the phone, since I thought it might be NSFW, but that is really not too far off thee mark. I walked through Civic Center Park on 4/20, and it is not much of an exaggeration...

November 8, 2012 at 10:57 am | Reply
  7. Cinnamon

From Atlanta, Mary sorry to hear about the shoveling . Don't even have shovel.
    Being a tea drinker, I should hold out for the tea chat but I suspect I will need to move to England before that occurs.
    Overall, I think the press did a good job of reporting.the election. It is hard to fill all that vacant time and space with interesting news. I was watching on TV and kept switching channels. The funny thing was that some stations were on the money and others about an hour behind in results.Stayed up to 2:30am. Suffered next day:)
    Being an Obama supporter I was delighted with the results.
    I was just wondering why should I care that Khloe loves Sugar Daddies?

November 8, 2012 at 9:36 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Cinnamon

Welcome. Atlanta's a fun town, just a little warm for me come summer. Some great dining too, just stay away from Rosebud. Unsanitary, and Eyster is something of a blowhard stooge:

November 8, 2012 at 10:19 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Any time I see that guy's name I always think of that 5@5 comment "Ron Eyesore". Anyone has to admit that was a funny nickname.

November 8, 2012 at 10:41 am | Reply
  8. Mary Shannon

Good snowy morning to everyone! I suspect that photo guy did not have to shovel 7 inches of snow this morning or he wouldn't have quite the smile he does now.

November 8, 2012 at 9:02 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Mary

That's because he made the kids do it:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMbPlj75X0&w=640&h=390]

November 8, 2012 at 11:04 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Mary

Not sure why I can't seem to do this right anymore:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMbPlj75X0&w=640&h=390]

November 8, 2012 at 11:05 am | Reply
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Mary

There

November 8, 2012 at 11:05 am |
      • Mary Shannon

Now if I could only figure out how to train the dogs to do it.

November 8, 2012 at 11:59 am | Reply
  9. Truth™

Good morning all!

How is everyone doing today. A GREAT morning in Denver, and just wanted to add that...

Bankers ROCK!

That is all. Coffee is somewhere, and there is stuff of some kind in the back. Or somewhere.

November 8, 2012 at 8:30 am | Reply