Coffee klatsch
October 30th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. icon download

It does not approach me. Who else, what can prompt?

November 3, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Reply
  2. Truth™

Wanted to pass along a Mary Shannon development. I talked to a local gym about twenty minutes from her home, and they do have power and are allowing people to come in and shower. I am at least encouraged that neighboring towns have power, so hopefully the outage is brief. Also just spoke to Dad and he is well, but a little annoyed by political calls (the first time I called, he actually hung up on me, thinking I was one)

October 30, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

Sandy missed my area it seems. I hope everyone else is ok.

October 30, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Reply
  4. Jerv

Cold and wet in VA but otherwise in good shape. I woner if hurricane Sandy blew away Snookie and the Jersey Shore trash...Have a great day everyone.

October 30, 2012 at 11:43 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@Jerv

Now, now. Don't go and get everybody's hopes up ....

October 30, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Reply
      • Jerv@AleeD

Yeah, yer right. I think Jdizz will get a kick out of thkis.

October 30, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Reply
        • AleeD®@Jerv

Cultivating!? So they've been watering it, feeding it, PRUNING IT. I wonder what they did with the cuttings. ;)

October 30, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

WORD.

October 31, 2012 at 11:33 am |
    • Ms. Grammar

Unfortunately, she's still here!! Dang-dabbit!

Sandy got rid of the annoying maple in my front yard – no subsequent damage from uprooting it, though. Power hiccuped a few times, but I never lost power. A lot of rain and wind, though. I'm done with bad weather for awhile. Hope everyone else in her path made it through without incident.

October 30, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Reply
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning class. Can we get a roll call from our friends on the Right Coast please? Hoping everyone is safe...hubs has not been able to reach his son or brother, so we are hoping for the best here as well.

And to Kat, wow, saw many pictures of Brooklyn online yesterday/last night/this morning and you stll managed to do some iReports and post this picture today!! A true professional. Hope you and your family are safe!!

October 30, 2012 at 11:24 am | Reply
  6. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Hello all. Hoping for everyone up north to stay safe!

You know, it's actually really dry and kinda chilly down here all of a sudden...

October 30, 2012 at 11:03 am | Reply
  7. HarleyGirl

Good morning all. Wow, what a storm! My thoughts & prayers are with you all on the east coast. Hang tight, and stay safe. Do you think Mother Nature is trying to tell us something? Have a good day everyone!

October 30, 2012 at 10:25 am | Reply
  8. Truth™

Good morning all. I talked to Mary Shannon last night, and all is well. No power, but safe and fed and the critters are as well. Scary times to be sure.

October 30, 2012 at 10:03 am | Reply
  9. Autumn Leaf

Good am to you, too! All is ok where I am. Just high winds. I've been glued to the news and my heart wretched for those poor people. If they tell you to evacuate, do it! Everyone, be safe and stay warm!

October 30, 2012 at 8:14 am | Reply
  10. M T Nest

Good am everyone. Sandy hasn't been to kind, 7.5 million w/o power (so far), levee break in NJ,(poor people on top of roofs waiting for help) numerous deaths, ugh...hope all of you on the East side are ok. Then to top it all off, I heard there was an earthquake in Canada. Is it "that time of the month" for Mother Nature or what??? Please, someone give her a chill pill or something! Stay safe all.

October 30, 2012 at 7:17 am | Reply