Kellogg's recalls Mini-Wheats
October 12th, 2012

Kellogg's, the parent company of popular cereals like Corn Flakes, Froot Loops and Rice Krispies, has issued a voluntary recall of its Mini-Wheats products "due to the possible presence of fragments of flexible metal mesh," according to information provided by the company. The affected products were sold at retailers nationwide, and there have yet to be any reports of injuries.

"At Kellogg, our number one priority is the quality and safety of our foods. We have a comprehensive metal control program that includes magnets and metal detection devices. We are working with our metal detector supplier to understand why the equipment did not detect the mesh fragments," said Kellogg's in an online statement.

The recalled products include Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size (Original) and Mini-Wheats Unfrosted Bite Size with the letters KB, AP or FK before or after the "Best If Used Before" date.

The recalled products are:

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size (Original) cereal

• UPC 3800031829 – 18-ounce carton with Better if Used Before Dates between APR 01 2013 KB – SEP 21 2013 KB
  • UPC 3800073444 – 18-ounce carton with Better if Used Before Dates between APR 01 2013 KB – SEP 21 2013 KB
  • UPC 3800031834 – 24-ounce carton with Better if Used Before Dates between APR 01 2013 KB – SEP 21 2013 KB
  • UPC 3800046954 – 30-ounce carton with Better if Used Before Dates between APR 01 2013 KB – SEP 21 2013 KB
  • UPC 3800031921 – 70-ounce club store carton with Better if Used Before Dates APR 01 2013 KB – JUL 29 2013 KB
  • UPC 3800004961 – single-serve bowl with Better if Used Before Dates between 04013 KB – 09213 KB
  • UPC 3800021993 – single-serve carton with Better if Used Before Dates between AP 04013 – AP 09213 or FK 04013 – FK 09213

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Unfrosted Bite Size cereal

• UPC 3800021983 – single serve carton with Better if Used Before Dates between FK 04013 – FK 09213
  • UPC 3800035982 -18-ounce carton with Better if Used Before Dates between APR 01 2013 KB – SEP 21 2013 KB

Kris Charles, Kellogg Company spokeswoman, said consumers who bought the product or have questions about the recall should contact the Kellogg Consumer Response Center at (800)-962-1413 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET (Monday – Friday).

Keep track of all recall news on Eatocracy

Posted by:
Filed under: Cereal • Dishes • News • Recalls

1. GiGi Eats Celebrities

These and all other cereals with more than 5 grams of sugar per serving (and those that contain trans fatty acids) should be RECALLED FOR GOOD!

October 17, 2012 at 4:17 pm |
  2. Linda

I received a phone survey. The questions were all based on should the Government GIVE the FDA another 92 Million this year to keep our food safe – coming in from other countries. HUMMMM.. They sure did not do their job on this one so why give them any money, let see we just had Cantaloupes Recalled Over Salmonella They were shipped beginning the next day to Mexico and the following 21 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Sounds like a conspiracy, they are creating a "Need" so they receive the money... Whats next...

October 14, 2012 at 6:03 pm |
  3. NANCY

WELL BOUGHT THREE BOXES OF MINI WHEATS W/FITM, N OFCOURSELIKE OTHERS ATE SOME ALREADY,ONLY HAVE A BOX N ONE THIRD LEFT. IN BED RIGHT NOW NOT FEELING GOOD,JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE CEREAL N NOW HERE ON THIS PAGE, WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO LOOK FOR ILLNESS FROM THIS CEREAL, I HAD BAD STOMACH ACH IN UPPER PART COULDNT EAT WITHOUT GETTING A STRANGE DIS-COMFORTED,WOULD EAT THEN FEEL SICK,FUNNY THING WAS I WAS EATTING THE CEREAL. THEN GOT TO WHERE I WAS JUST DRINKING CHICKEN BOTH AND GINGER-ALE AND EVEN THEN I STILL WAS IN BELLY PAIN.GOT SO I COULDNT POOP RIGHT..SO I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE ATE THE MINI WHEATS FRUIT IN THE MIDDLE BERRY FRUIT? AND IF THEY HAD THE SAME PROBLEN AND IS THERE OTHER PROMBLEMS THAT CAN BE IN ME THAT I NEED TO ASK FOR TESTS/BLOOD WORK?BECAUSE NOW MY KNECK/THROAT/IS SLIGHT ACH AND JUST NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD GET TEST AND FOR WHAT CEMS. THANK YOU

October 14, 2012 at 5:13 pm |
    • Courtney

Nancy, my son has had the EXACT same symptoms you just described after eating a contaminated box we purchased from Sam's!! He has been sick for about a month now. We have tested for everything from the flu to mono with no answers. I'm now beginning to wonder if it could be a result of eating this cereal. Have you found out anything concerning your illness?

October 20, 2012 at 4:39 pm |
    • karen

I ate only 2 bowls and had blood in my stool for 4 days. You should keep box of cereal in case you need to show you ate some of the recalled cereal.

November 28, 2012 at 10:44 pm |
  4. john G

i guess you have to put your mini wheats in the microwave before you eat them lol.

October 13, 2012 at 3:05 pm |
  5. MOCaseA

So that is where that iron they list in the nutritional facts comes from!

October 13, 2012 at 5:02 am |
  6. Julio

Seriously though I eat Mini-Wheats for months like crazy and I just stopped because I ran out, before I saw this news. I ran out and did not buy anymore because I got a stomach infection I am still on the antibiotics. I though why is my gut all backed up. Maybe this was it. I am telling my doctor.

October 13, 2012 at 4:30 am |
  7. geb

This is what outsourcing does.. we have rules and regulations in the United States.. So what are the manufacturer's doing? Going to third world countries, making our food there and then bringing it back to the United States and feeding us filth or worse , poison .This is a great reason to stop the outsourcing . Rules and regulations are important.. Going to other countries so our manufacturer's can make more profit.. Is not in our best interest.Its in theirs.
    Its all about corporate profit.

October 13, 2012 at 3:28 am |
    • off the cuff

27 North American plants and 19 manufacturing facilities overseas.

October 13, 2012 at 4:06 am |
    • rjk

FDA regulations apply to imported food products as well. The prime motivation behind outsourcing is because average wage being lower in those countries you refer to as "third world countries" in comparison to that in United States. Now ponder why is average wage lower in those countries than in america. Don't necessarily presume that all the cheap labor force in those countries are pretty much like slaves, rather introspect what is it with the american way of life that requires such a high average wage.

October 13, 2012 at 4:13 am |
      • Julio

Shoot I remember back in 2005 Jonesboro Arkansas , the Kellogg company was firing for $10 hr night shift. $10hr is nothing...and go to the local stores and try to buy the cereal here it's expensive, you would think it be better priced because
        the cereal was made there. Greedy is just what we are!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 4:36 am |
  8. Harry

Wow... just checked my box and it is one of the recalled "70-ounce club store cartons". Bad thing is we are 3/4 of the way done with the box. No one got sick but I will be calling the number asking for a refund. Purchased it at Costco. If you bought this at Costco you should check the box.

October 13, 2012 at 1:43 am |
  9. BDAVIS

Hmmmm....the amount of recalls have skyrocketed since they moved their manufacturing from Battle Creek to Mexico... coincidence? I think last year they recalled fruit loops over a "mysterious odor"

October 12, 2012 at 10:33 pm |
  10. InSelfWeTrust

Dammit. Literally finished my box of mini wheats a few days ago. I guess I really do eat nails for breakfast.

October 12, 2012 at 10:10 pm |
  11. mobilmedic

This sounds to me like a conspiracy at the hands of a cereal killer!!

October 12, 2012 at 8:21 pm |
    • Onlyonetime

LOL.

October 12, 2012 at 9:32 pm |
    • Julio

Good one, thank you my loud laugh woke my son and wife up....

October 13, 2012 at 4:42 am |
  12. Riddle me this...

When does our government ever pro-actively regulate an industry before the bad thing happens that brings about that regulation? Look at the telecom industry in the 80s and 90s, slamming, $100 ring tones, even early dial-up was a scam. So the way I look at it is these industries bring it upon themselves. I had mini-wheats this morning...... safely.

October 12, 2012 at 8:09 pm |
  13. Mr.Chef Man

Kellogg's jimmies have been rustled

October 12, 2012 at 7:58 pm |
  14. Mr.Chef Man

Ew,this cereal is gross anyway.And didnt they get sued for millians claiming that this cereal is supposed to make you smart,or something?

HEY<As a chef,I SAY Go out and BUY KASHI and WHOLE FOODS and Gorilla MUNCH cereal.

You will NOT regret it!!

October 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm |
    • cwrighta70

Are you kidding me?! I LOVED frosted mini wheats when I was a kid! I still do, and so do my kids. Besides, Kashi and some of the others are so much more expensive than the rest. Even if they are a better cereal, sometimes you just can't afford to buy it all the time.

October 12, 2012 at 8:14 pm |
    • Sankenship

A chef who suggests other packaged processed alternatives? Please let us know the name of your restaurant so we can be sure to avoid it. Thanks.

October 12, 2012 at 9:51 pm |
    • Mark

Haha...you crack me up. Kashi is 100% owned by Kellogg's. Same GMO ingredients and all.

October 12, 2012 at 10:34 pm |
  15. mary

ALSO...Radioactive cesium reported in Kellogg’s cereal from Japan — Almost 20 becquerels per kilogram
    Cs-134 @ 8.95 Becquerels/kilogram (Bq/kg)
    Cs-137 @ 10.76 Bq/kg
    Total Cesium @ 19.71 Bq/kg
    Kellogg’s All Brown Buran Flake Plain (Expiration Date: May 2013)
    It is in a green box with Japanese writing..

October 12, 2012 at 7:34 pm |
  16. DogHaus

DO NOT eat Mini Wheats prior to a MRI scan!! Yikes!!

October 12, 2012 at 6:39 pm |
  17. Jeann

Metal fragments in your cereal???
    American industry is so backward. That is why European products are so far superior in all ways.

October 12, 2012 at 5:36 pm |
    • Bacon for President

Superior as in your Mad Cow Disease and E. coli. ? Maybe you should start putting your food into ovens instead of people.

October 12, 2012 at 7:17 pm |
      • Beth

Bacon – You do realize that Great Britain is not in Europe don't you???

October 12, 2012 at 8:03 pm |
        • Bacon for President

Hi Beth, it was just a joke and a bad one at that ! How did Great Britain get mentioned ? Yes, I'm familiar with it's location on the planet. BTW, this cereal is not worth eating even without the metal "prize".

October 12, 2012 at 8:18 pm |
        • vanessa

Umm, it is in Europe. Not continental Europe and not part of the EU, but it is part of Europe.

October 12, 2012 at 8:21 pm |
        • Dan in Colo

Having lived in the UK for 5 years, the brits would disagree with you. #geographyfail

October 12, 2012 at 8:27 pm |
        • Lord of Windornoseuppington

How rude of those twits to up and move their country out of Europe without telling anyone. Uh oh, anyone check on Scotland. They may have jumped ship also! Pip-pip, cheerio and all that rot.

October 13, 2012 at 5:25 pm |
    • Tim

metal fragments? That's called a high fiber diet!

October 12, 2012 at 9:16 pm |
  18. cpc65

Was this reflected in the nutrition facts panel on the side of the box? Was there coupon for a free tetanus shot inside?

October 12, 2012 at 5:15 pm |
  19. Sal

Up yours James!

October 12, 2012 at 5:11 pm |
  20. Sal

Nah, we don't need stronger regulations according to the republicans! Let the companies just do their thing without any concern for it's customers! 

October 12, 2012 at 4:39 pm |
    • James Blake

I hope you realize that when the republicans are talking about De-regulation, they are talking about regulation controlling prices, import/exports, taxes etc. There has been zero discussion concerning reducing health codes. I am however, impressed that you are able to write, quite the accomplishment.

October 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm |
      • Chongy Chong

So I guess you missed that they want to get rid of the EPA? There's a ton of environmental regulations they enforce that certainly affect people's health.

October 12, 2012 at 5:12 pm |
        • Charlie

Nobody wants to get rid of the EPA, that is just leftist fear mongering. The EPA doe need to be brought back to reality though. Calling CO2 a pollutant is insane.

October 12, 2012 at 5:16 pm |
        • DebbieKat

James and Charles – You must not be paying attention. Several Republicans have mentioned axing the EPA in debates during the primaries. That included Rick Perry and Ron Paul.

October 12, 2012 at 5:53 pm |
        • DogHaus

@ Charlie. Anything including CO2 IS a pollutant if it is introduced by man and in quantities that do not occur naturally. If so, then it needs to be managed/controlled. Industry historically has never controlled pollutants voluntarily.

October 12, 2012 at 6:24 pm |
        • kottmyer

Even oxygen is dangerous in high quantities. If you don't think CO2 is a pollutant at high quantities, take a trip to Venus and see what it gets you.

October 16, 2012 at 9:36 am |
    • SixDegrees

Uh – what are you babbling about? This problem was identified by the company, and the recall was issued by the company – all without any government involvement at all.

Massive fail on your part.

October 12, 2012 at 4:59 pm |
      • insi10

Zero Degrees (and high school diploma is doubtful0, what are YOU babbling about? Companies recall foods under government regulations requiring them to.

You might try using this useful tool we call "the Internet" to look stuff up before you post anything else so moronic.

October 12, 2012 at 5:36 pm |
      • DogHaus

Companies only report themselves when they know they are being watched (gov't inspections) and will get caught anyway.

October 12, 2012 at 6:34 pm |
    • sddgesf

Republicans still suc.k @ s$.

October 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm |
      • sayer

Truuuuu!

October 12, 2012 at 7:20 pm |
      • Julio

true that!!

October 13, 2012 at 4:52 am |
    • Charlie

Seems to me the corporation fixed it all without any regulations. Proof we don't need more regulations

October 12, 2012 at 5:14 pm |
      • DebbieKat

Do you really think governments impose regulations for the fun of it? No one wants to add extra overhead to businesses or people, but they were implemented by NECESSITY because corporations WEREN'T self-policing very well. It's why, historically, we have had companies dumping toxic substances into rivers and such. Why do you suppose a such thing as "superfund" sites exist? Is it because companies self-regulate so well?

October 12, 2012 at 5:56 pm |
      • Mark

if by fixed it you mean fed people metal, then yes...they
        fixed it real good.

October 12, 2012 at 10:36 pm |
  21. Olaf Big

That stuff is not fit to eat even without metal mesh. A big american mystery: Why would you pay 1000% markup for a cardboard box full of air and BHT instead of a slice of a fresh bread from local bakery? Oh, that's right, those went out of business because slicing bread was too much work for my fellow citizens.

October 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm |
    • OlafSmugster

Olaf you sound like one of the most smug people ever. Do you turn your nose down when people eat stuff that... *gasp* came from walmart, because they couldn't afford anything else? Your polarizing rhetoric echoes what is exactly wrong with society.

October 12, 2012 at 4:42 pm |
      • Olaf Big

Smugster, fresh bread can be and often is cheaper (per serving) than boxed cereal. So, it's not about looking down on people who buy their food at Walmart. It's wishing they knew better.

October 12, 2012 at 6:51 pm |
      • oldguy

It is cheaper to buy whole foods and prepare nutritious meals yourself than to "eat ["refined", mass-produced] stuff [assembled from parts of whole foods] that... *gasp* came from walmart, because they couldn't afford anything else"...

October 12, 2012 at 10:02 pm |
    • Jobson

Have you looked at the nutritional facts for mini-wheats?

October 12, 2012 at 4:42 pm |
      • OlafSmugster

Did you read my post about polarization? There's 0 reason to be snide, and every reason to try to help and educate your sarcastically stated 'fellow citizen' that everyone claims they care so much about.

October 12, 2012 at 4:51 pm |
    • Olaf SoggyBottoms

Because they are delicious! If I want bread, I eat bread. Bread in a bowl of milk is just soggy. Why bother trying to figure out why people eat/do/like what they want? I buy and eat a lot of local farm fresh foods and even grow my some of my own herbs and veggies. If I want a bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheats every now and then I will have it. Except not right now, with the metal fragments and all.

October 12, 2012 at 9:43 pm |
  22. Lizzyb

Like mini-wheats? Try Kashi's Autumn Harvest – delicious!

October 12, 2012 at 4:20 pm |
    • Olaf Big

Try a loaf of fresh bread from local bakery – better for you, better for locat economy,

October 12, 2012 at 4:27 pm |
      • Chongy Chong

There's nothing I like better than a loaf of fresh bread for breakfast.

October 12, 2012 at 5:13 pm |
      • Tim

exactly. but another is their stupid commercials. they think they're cute though.

October 12, 2012 at 5:25 pm |
    • Marcus

a viral marketing campaign from Kashi?

October 12, 2012 at 4:53 pm |
      • Mark

probably not since both Kashi and Mini Wheats are owned by Kelloggs!!!

October 12, 2012 at 10:39 pm |
    • cyclonus11

Kashi is gross.

October 12, 2012 at 9:42 pm |
  23. Eff Ed

And I thought I just lost a filling?

October 12, 2012 at 4:07 pm |
  24. Troy

I disagree with "At Kellogg, our number one priority is the quality and safety of our foods."
    Their "number one priority" is to make money/

October 12, 2012 at 3:53 pm |
  25. Slicedtea.com

That little dude has been sitting on my shoulder all day saying weird things. He is high as a kite

October 12, 2012 at 3:46 pm |
    • stripes

Dude! You're tripping. That's a leprechaun on your shoulder.

October 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm |
      • dots

And he's after yer Lucky Charms!

October 12, 2012 at 5:54 pm |
  26. Bob

They weren't quite mini enough, apparently.

October 12, 2012 at 3:45 pm |
  27. lindaluttrell

So much for adding a little fiber to my diet...

October 12, 2012 at 3:32 pm |
  28. Magneato

I wondered why the little sucks were stuck to my fridge magnets this morning.

October 12, 2012 at 3:23 pm |
  29. R

I woke this morn, stretched, let out a quick toot and shot the cat! Damb you kellogs! Damb you all to hell!

October 12, 2012 at 3:09 pm |
  30. Captain Crunch

And they say -my- cereal cuts the roof of your mouth.

October 12, 2012 at 3:05 pm |
    • Julio

I have so much fun , just reading the comments, thanks for the laugh...

October 13, 2012 at 4:58 am |
  31. Ron

"Now with more iron..."

October 12, 2012 at 3:02 pm |
  32. Snacklefish

I steel have a box at home, iron gonna call Kelloggs when I get home. Or maybe my lawyer, that way we'll get some money ferous.

October 12, 2012 at 2:40 pm |
    • sugar cereal for cows.

Ooooh, good show, old chap. I steel feel the grate of your puns. They are ferr-ocious!

October 12, 2012 at 4:19 pm |
  33. Metal Mouth

Great! I ate a bowl of Mini-Wheats about a week ago, afterwards, I had a very small metal thing in my mouth, (caught it before I swallowed it). I did not chalk it up to being the cereal I just ate. Now at least the mystery is solved! We finished the box off yesterday.

October 12, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
  34. iron man

I found iron mesh. Can't reach Kellogg. But I can reach my lawyer.

October 12, 2012 at 2:30 pm |
  35. Scientician

Maybe we should just say that Mini-Wheats are now Fe-ry good for you.

October 12, 2012 at 2:26 pm |
    • Tom Baker

*facepalm*

October 12, 2012 at 2:56 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

AY-YO!

October 12, 2012 at 4:10 pm |
  36. D

Froot Loops.

Great english. Does no one proof read or spell check anymore?

October 12, 2012 at 2:18 pm |
    • ericgoestoholland

It may not be the proper way to spell "fruit", however that is how kellogg's spells the name of their cereal. Yes, it's "froot loops"

October 12, 2012 at 2:20 pm |
    • Vicki

You have obviously never purchased Froot Loops. This is how the cereal name is spelt. They can't use 'fruit' because there isn't actually any fruit in the cereal.

October 12, 2012 at 2:20 pm |
      • Fred Flintstone

Spelt is a grain. Spelled is what you did incorrectly.

October 12, 2012 at 3:44 pm |
        • Mark

love your Fruity Pebbles. Nothing but sugar in those, right?

October 12, 2012 at 10:40 pm |
    • Truth™@D

Hey, r@ctal wart...that IS the brand name:

Moron.

October 12, 2012 at 2:21 pm |
      • D

It would appear that the only way that you would know I had warts in that general location of my anatomy is because you were busy with your head stuck up there having a look around. Would probably explain why your lips were brown.

October 12, 2012 at 2:25 pm |
    • D

I stand corrected. Appears Froot Loops is the correct spelling but they did managed to spell Rice Krispies incorrectly.

October 12, 2012 at 2:22 pm |
      • Dr. Phil@D

"did managed"...

Do yourself a favor. Take a hammer to your keyboard.

October 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm |
      • Chongy Chong

Huh? Rice Krispies is the correct spelling too...

October 12, 2012 at 5:16 pm |
    • Taskmaster

d: May be you should look at a box of FROOT LOOPS before you post silly comments.

October 12, 2012 at 3:13 pm |
    • Sagebrush Shorty

Wakey wakey, eggs & bacy.

October 12, 2012 at 3:29 pm |
  37. 2s godim

The labeling of Kelloggs Mini-Wheats boxes states; 'Lightly sweetened', when in fact it is sugar encrusted to the point of nausea. Kashi'a Autumn Wheat is hands down the best spoon sized shredded wheat.

October 12, 2012 at 2:17 pm |
  38. Really?

Flexible metal mesh? Why and how does this even get near the cereal making process? Talk about doing a number on a persons insides if ingested! Thanks Tony!

October 12, 2012 at 2:15 pm |
    • sam

Heads up, breakfast cereal is made in a factory, not hand made by bakers with aprons and funny hats.

October 12, 2012 at 2:29 pm |
      • ohioan

just finished ours yesterday

October 12, 2012 at 3:58 pm |
  39. freshnewblog

Okay. I will not buy any mini Wheatstone. I kind of wish that I had 'cause I need money.

October 12, 2012 at 1:46 pm |
  40. Shirley U Jest

Problem? What problem? Rebrand and Remarket.
    Kellogg's Frosted Metal Wheats.

October 12, 2012 at 1:14 pm |
    • HenryMiller

Probably cheaper than buying all the iron, magnesium, and what-not supplements my wife keeps insisting I take.

October 12, 2012 at 1:32 pm |
    • Mike from Seattle

Now that's funny!

October 12, 2012 at 1:49 pm |
    • T

I have been trying to call the customer service number and either all circuits or busy or the recording says " Try Again Later".

October 12, 2012 at 1:56 pm |
      • T

I am worried because I am have been eating these for a week now and I am pregnant. I wish I could get up with someone soon!!

October 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm |
        • Robyn

I am also pregnant and just bought a box that I have been eating all week as well...normally wouldn't freak out, but we have to be careful about EVERYTHING these days when pregnant...ugh. Can't get through on their call line either.

October 12, 2012 at 2:48 pm |
        • Mr.Chef Man

T

I am the father of the baby.

Maybe with all that iron,our baby will become Iron Baby LOLOLOL

October 12, 2012 at 8:10 pm |
  41. OMG GIRL

OMG i just went to the kellogg's facebook page. What the h**l is Bt Corn?

October 12, 2012 at 1:13 pm |
    • Dan

What, is a Google search for "BT Corn" just too difficult?

October 12, 2012 at 1:58 pm |
      • AleeD®

LMAO! JFGI. That doesn't only stand for Just Follow Geriatrics Inside.

October 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm |
      • OMG GIRL

Ha Ha...I meant what are they doing to the poor corn

October 12, 2012 at 2:44 pm |
    • OMG Boy

That stands for Bi-Transgendered Corn, it's a specially developed variety that allows the corn to swing both ways in the wind, maximizing photo-synthesis.

Duh.

October 12, 2012 at 3:53 pm |
  42. Truth™

Perhaps this is the extra iron version.

October 12, 2012 at 12:38 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Oh, the irony.

October 12, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
      • sam

Steel yourselves. We're in for some puns.

October 12, 2012 at 2:30 pm |
  43. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I love mini-wheats. This is just even more fiber.

October 12, 2012 at 12:33 pm |
    • Lil' T

Yes, more "ruffage". Lol!

October 12, 2012 at 1:55 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,052 other followers