Coffee klatsch
October 8th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™aka LOL

Basking in my last tastes of Newport...dark chocolate covered sea salt caramels....sooooo freakin' good!! Should be a good pick-me-up for the afternoon too. If you need me, I'll be bouncing off the walls.

October 8, 2012 at 4:17 pm |
  2. AleeD®

Whee doggie. I hope all the banker folk & gubmint workers are enjoying their Columbus Day holiday. Feels like we're leaving comments on the moon .... and there ain't nobody here but us Chicken Klatschers. ;)

October 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™aka LOL@AleeD

*raises hand* I'm still here...just bizzy with month end reports, expense reports, and 100+ emails I didn't get to last week. Oh the joys of business travel.

October 8, 2012 at 4:05 pm |
  3. RichardHead

Gotta run Kidz...Got a Hot Norman,OK Target run which means I've got to cross the Red River. Texas Rules....Be Safe Everyone.

October 8, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
    • Ms. Grammar

Hey there, RH!!! Good to hear from you.

October 8, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Oh and who is the nekked man sitting in my family room??

October 8, 2012 at 12:15 pm |
    • AleeD®@LOL Gal

That stands for "Lack Of Lobster" The flip side of being lobsterless: our young eng had a clam roll for lunch last Friday and spent the rest of the weekend calling Ralph. He's calling it his weekend cleanse. ;)

If you combine the (at least) shirtless dude in the photo and Rich's No Pants sweatshirt, we have either a fashion forward feller or a wonderfully nekkid man. ~_~

October 8, 2012 at 12:31 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™aka LOL@AleeD

Now a clam roll just sounds sooo wrong, and apparently it was. YUK

October 8, 2012 at 12:52 pm |
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning glories (nod to QoE)! I think I am having lobstah withdrawals...jk.

I see DH, um I mean RH, is baaaack! Did you have to paint a big bullseye on big blue?

I 2nd Kat's enthusiasm for all things Halloween, and Target! And, Christmas, and Easter....

October 8, 2012 at 12:15 pm |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Big Blue is pretty particular about what is painted on her,tho I've been searching thru pictures so I can have one of WD painted on the back of the cab.

October 8, 2012 at 12:23 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

Aww, nice idea on WD, she can keep rolling with you! :)

October 8, 2012 at 12:51 pm |
  6. MicheleG™

Hi ho. What do we have here......Commando Coffee?

October 8, 2012 at 12:11 pm |
    • RichardHead@MG

Hopefully he drinks his coffee black and won't need a stir stick. How's things in S.Cali?

October 8, 2012 at 12:17 pm |
      • MicheleG™

Howdy. Fab in so Cal. I HOPE the summer roast is over now.......I devoutly hope.

Personally my younger daughter is within DAYS of giving birth to my SECOND grandson.
        I'm at her home helping out with my FIRST grandson! Hugs and love are everywhere!

October 8, 2012 at 12:20 pm |
        • RichardHead@MG

Congrats and give her and the family The Best from The Klatsch.

October 8, 2012 at 12:27 pm |
  7. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Today's a holiday? WTF am I doing at work??

Oh, yeah. I don't work at a bank anymore.

October 8, 2012 at 10:52 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Wow. AutoBot city today.

October 8, 2012 at 10:52 am |
  8. Truth™

Good morning all!
    I love the cooler weather, but it makes it SO much easier to stay in and hit the snooze button.

How was everyone's weekend?

October 8, 2012 at 9:13 am |
  9. Mary Shannon

Morning, all from the chilly NE, although it looks like TX is just as chilly today, glad they changed the term to "global climate change". Welcome back, RH, hope you're doing well.

Looks like a busy week for me, I hope everyone has a great one!!

October 8, 2012 at 8:29 am |
    • RichardHead@Mary Shannon

Good Morning Ms. P.......How are you and the Furries doing? Looks like I better grab a heavy jacket whenever I make it back to Katy. I think My Brother Truth hit the snooze button.

October 8, 2012 at 11:59 am |
  10. RichardHead

Hmmmm,First one in this morning. Who wants Columbian coffee and Hot Apple Fritters? Happy Monday my friends. At least I think it's Monday. Make it a great day and week everyone. 37 degrees in Lancaster, Tx and all I have is a sweatshirt-Sigh....Winter is around the corner. :((

October 8, 2012 at 6:51 am |
    • AleeD®

Well, since you have a sweatshirt and no pants, I officially declare today ...

No Pants Monday. ~_~ Drop 'em, Dano.

Thanks for the coffee, Bro. Nice to see you back. Are you running auto parts now exclusively or are you making other runs, too?

October 8, 2012 at 7:01 am |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Morning Sista'–How goes it? Luckily, I still have my wool jock to protect the family jewels.:)) I'm still on the Target dedicated...up to 4 stops in different Malls per load. It's getting to be a pain in my back and azz, also.I'll get the auto parts run back in 2 weeks and protect it like a mother hen.

October 8, 2012 at 7:13 am |
        • AleeD®@Woolly Rich

Here's hoping you have a silk sock to protect you from your wool jock, mon ami.

October 8, 2012 at 7:56 am |
        • Kat Kinsman

As a dedicated Target Halloween goods enthusiast, I thank you for your service to our country.

October 8, 2012 at 10:01 am |
        • RichardHead@Kat

Thank You for your smart shopping Savvy,brought to you by Big Blue and The Bullseye Express.

October 8, 2012 at 11:48 am |
    • RichardHead

Gonna play bunny rabbit and hop on over to IHOP for a BIG well deserved breakfast......be back shortly.

October 8, 2012 at 7:38 am |