Coffee klatsch
October 5th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. testing

hole

October 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Reply
  2. test

test

October 7, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Reply
  3. RichardHead

Well,from the looks of it,the Klatsch hasn't changed much since I was last on. :)) I hope everyone is doing well and The Queen gets a new car. 2 more weeks of hard running and I'm back on the auto parts run. I CAN'T WAIT. What happened to my beloved Texas Rangers?? I didn't hear the score till I was in Tulsa this morning. SIGH....maybe next year. Be safe ALL. I'll check back in when I can.

October 6, 2012 at 10:16 am | Reply
  4. Mary Shannon

Got my flu shot at lunch time, so hopefully it will keep the bugs away this year!! As for this weekend, I'm trying to plan a stress-free, drama-free, worry-free consecutive two days, keep your fingers crossed for me!!

October 5, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Reply
  5. Postal Purveyor@Sir Biddle

You've got mail.

October 5, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Reply
  6. Ms. Grammar

And now, for something completely different...I'm on Cloud 9. Just discovered that Snickers Almond bar is just like the old Mars bar, plus ooey-gooey caramel. Just popped a few more units of fast-acting insulin – worth it, though.

Happy Weekend, Klatschers!

October 5, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Reply
  7. Jerv

Well, I'm out for the day. Y'all have a great weekend.

October 5, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Reply
  8. Queen of Everything from the Castle

Howdy buckaroos! How goes it today?

October 5, 2012 at 11:06 am | Reply
    • Truth™@Queen

JBJ is on her way home, AleeD and Mary Shannon are happy its Friday, it is snowing in Denver and we had a possible Mrs. Egrin sighting.

And Obama is still a liberal stooge.

How goes it with the Royal Family?

October 5, 2012 at 11:26 am | Reply
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle

Everyone is alive and well. Thing 1 is sweet on a little brunette in his class, Thing 2 is still sweet on his mama and 2 little blondes in his Toddler Time group and Hubs got a promotion at work. That promotion may come in handy because a mouse died in my car and I can't get rid of the smell so we may have to go car shopping soon.

October 5, 2012 at 11:39 am | Reply
        • Truth™@Queen

Well, grab a copy of Motor Trend, and peruse it while you are having a snoot sandwich for lunch...:)

October 5, 2012 at 11:53 am |
        • AleeD®

Grab a box of activated charcoal from your local fish store. Open it up and put it in a non-toddler-mucking-around-with-it place in your car – wherever the mouse was.

Unless you WANT a new car ....

October 5, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
        • Queen of Everything from the Castle@AleeD

Activated charcoal is our next step. The mouse actually nested in some fan thingie under the dash while we were in Canada and died when I turned the AC on after we got back. I wouldn't mind a new car but I would mind the car payment. Hubs and I paid off both our vehicles in July and it's nice not having car payments now that I'm part-time.

October 5, 2012 at 12:31 pm |
        • AleeD®

Oh God ... was it IN your A/C duct? That would be a beeotch to get charcoal to. Invest in Febreeze 'til you & he can work it out.

October 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm |
    • Jerv

Glad you stopped by. I hope Thing 1 and 2 are doing well.

October 5, 2012 at 11:34 am | Reply
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle

They're driving us nuts but that's pretty much par for the course.

October 5, 2012 at 11:40 am | Reply
  9. This Just In

"The U.S. unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent in September, the lowest since January 2009, the month that President Barack Obama took office in the teeth of a fierce recession."

October 5, 2012 at 10:54 am | Reply
  10. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew. Jerv is that you in your backyard on a Sunday morning?

October 5, 2012 at 9:07 am | Reply
    • Jerv@SirB

That would be me, minus the hair and coffee but with an ice cold mamosa. How are the rugrats doing??

October 5, 2012 at 9:42 am | Reply
  11. Truth™@Mary, Jerv

We just got a dusting which mostly just stuck on lawns, but Golden (just west of town, and a little higher elevation), reported some traffic related accidents.

On the bright side, it means ski season will likely start early this year...:)

October 5, 2012 at 8:59 am | Reply
  12. Truth™

Good morning all!
    Well, Denver had its annual ten minutes of fall this week. We woke to snow this morning. Fracked up the morning commute nicely, even at 5:30, the bus was standing room only. Think I will be staying in tomorrow.

How is everyone doing today?

October 5, 2012 at 8:29 am | Reply
    • Jerv@Truth

Not to rub it in but it's a beautiful day here in VA. I saw Jeann stirring the stink pot yesterday. Haha!

October 5, 2012 at 8:34 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

How much snow did you get? I saw they got 8-10 in North Dakota, but yours didn't make the news here yet. Stay safe and warm!!

October 5, 2012 at 8:49 am | Reply
  13. Mary Shannon

I second AleeD!!! Have a great weekend, everyone!

October 5, 2012 at 7:51 am | Reply
  14. AleeD®

TGIF!

October 5, 2012 at 7:27 am | Reply
    • Jerv@AleeD

Amen to that! I spotted a personal license plate. "I AM EVIL" How much you wanna bet that beotch gets thrown the finger a lot??

October 5, 2012 at 8:10 am | Reply
      • Truth™@AleeD Jerv

Were there minions in the back seat? Perhaps Mrs. EGrin was on a roadtrip...

October 5, 2012 at 9:00 am | Reply
        • Jerv@Truth

Haha! I miss The Evil One.

October 5, 2012 at 9:39 am |