Coffee klatsch
October 3rd, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Sir Biddle

Alright everyone, break it up, its getting too rowdy in here. Here is something for you to laugh at: http://www.happyplace.com/3907/unintentionally-inappropriate-test-responses-from-children/page/1

October 3, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Reply
    • Jerv@SirB

This siht is hilarious!
      "This ninja protects question 9 from being marked as incorrect." LMAO!

October 4, 2012 at 8:32 am | Reply
  2. Truth™

A belated good morning to all. My day started with a bang. At seven this morning, my security guard called me about a "situation" in the parking garage. Turns out that someone left their car in neutral and didn't set the parking brake. Car later rolls out of its space and blocks traffic. Had to push the dang thing back and then chock the tires.

And apparently there is some debate type thing going on tonight in town. The entire fracking interstate is going to be closed. Makes me glad to live on the OTHER side of town.

And in other Denver news, we are looking at a high of 80 today, 50 tomorrow. Typical autumn in the Rockies.

Party on gang!

October 3, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Reply
    • Jerv@Truth

Yes a busy morning you had. Reminds one time I was playing pool. When I left, my car was "stolen." I finally scanned the parking lot and it apparenly had slowly rolled about 50 feet and landed right in another spot. Never forgot the parking break after that.

October 3, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Reply
    • Sir Biddle@Truth

Think you had a bad day:

October 3, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

Last night I had the closest thing to Chesapeake Bay crabs since I was there. Man...I miss Baltimore for that reason.

October 3, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Reply
    • Jerv@Mil

I grew up on the bay and me and my siblings went crabbing every week. I know what you mean, I love those things. I think it is the only seafood I like. Well, besides Long Johns. : )

October 3, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Reply
  4. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Ha! That happened to my co-worker yesterday. Went all over the carpet, though. None on the keyboard.

October 3, 2012 at 10:36 am | Reply
    • Sir Biddle

Hope no one got burned in the wrong places like the McDonald's drive thru lady years ago. Sue everyone!

October 3, 2012 at 11:14 am | Reply
  5. MicheleG™

Yipes! Catch that cup!!!! ....er, Good morning.

October 3, 2012 at 10:25 am | Reply
    • Jerv@MicG

LOL! I knew that would be your reaction.

October 3, 2012 at 10:55 am | Reply
      • MicheleG™

dang......am I that predictable.....hate when that happens...............
        I'll have to change myself somehow and become more, more.......(blank)

October 3, 2012 at 11:28 am | Reply
        • Jerv@MicG

We like you just the way you are.

October 3, 2012 at 12:04 pm |
        • MicheleG™

Thanks! Kisses!

October 3, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
  6. Mary Shannon

Happy Wacky Wednesday, everyone! JBJ, I am jealous, I've always wanted to visit that area and still haven't gotten there. Have a great time!!

To everyone else, hey, at least the week is half way done. Smile!!

October 3, 2012 at 8:18 am | Reply
    • JbJingles@MS

Thanks! I never knew we had this type of history here. Luckily I got to come for this conference!

October 3, 2012 at 8:28 am | Reply
  7. JbJingles

Good morning one and all! Nice reception at the Rosecliff mansion last night. Mini Lobstah rolls and bacon wrapped scallops were on hand as well as an open bar....and free tours of the mansion, nice! Tonight we have a clam bake on the grounds of the hotel where I heard ther will be copious amounts of butah. :D

October 3, 2012 at 6:36 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@JBJ & all

Sounds like yoah accent is gettin' thickuhrah since you've been up theyah. Sounds like yoah havin' tons ah fun, too. GoodONya! What mansion did you tour – that I might have a web glimpse, Mi'lady?

A happy good morning to all, too.

October 3, 2012 at 6:48 am | Reply
      • JbJingles@AleeahD

Lol. Googles the Rosecliff Mansion Newport...seems the fine Vanderbilt family liked this area and liked to shoe off their vast wealth. I'm here with a co-worker and have some free time tomorrow afternoon, so we are going on a mansion tour!

October 3, 2012 at 7:03 am | Reply
        • Jerv

Just did and wow! Now that is some high living those folks did. Have a great time JBJ.

October 3, 2012 at 8:01 am |
        • JbJingles@Jerv

Look at The Breakers too, platinum drpped walls! Going there tomorrow...

October 3, 2012 at 8:29 am |