September 24th, 2012

1. SparkelFarkel

She is a crude, foul mouthed Southern hag, ie, "From My Kitchen to Yers" The food at Lady and Sons is mediocre at best = its a tacky buffet. I'm with Anthony Bourdain on this one – she cooks the way she does and then she signs on as spokesperson for a drug company that sells drugs for diabetics – how two faced. I guess the 6Mill contract did if for her. She is a 30 million dollar enterprise – how greedy does she get?

And then this video – she wanted it shown on a multi city tour. The tour involved Paula, Michael Groover (her husband) and Jamie and Bobby Deen. Since when are they celebrity chefs? Try never.

September 27, 2012 at 2:44 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

but how do you really feel?

September 27, 2012 at 7:05 am | Reply
  2. Snorlax

Paula Deen has all the class of a gas station pay toilet.

September 26, 2012 at 10:45 am | Reply
  3. Peter

I didn't know Paula could curse like that, but I respect it enough to make some memes about her new blooper reel release.

September 26, 2012 at 10:21 am | Reply
  4. Not Surprised

Go figure. She acts like she has zero education, has poor self-esteem, no class and a foul mouth. Threads like this make her ignorant ways more popular. Promoters seem to know what they're doing with this trash.

September 25, 2012 at 7:02 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

For some reason I feel like she might be a closet racist. I have no basis for this, just a feeling. Maybe it's her accent.

September 25, 2012 at 10:51 am | Reply
      • Enjoying Life

I suppopse she might be a racist, but there is absolutely NO WAY you can tell such a thing from someone's accent!
        Just because someone has a Southern accent does not make them any more of a racist than a person with a New England accent or a Midwestern Accent! I don't suppose you have ever BEEN to the south, have you? That would help to explain your steroeotypical presumptions!

September 25, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Reply
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

No. I don't like banjos, moonshine, bestiality, or the KKK.

September 25, 2012 at 5:10 pm |
      • Holly

Only an uneducated, uncouth jackass would be comfortable with posting something as silly as accents being related to racist attitudes.

September 26, 2012 at 8:41 am | Reply
        • Claudius

No, he's right. I've been to the south and every person I've met was racist. EVERY one.

September 26, 2012 at 11:03 am |
      • Not Surprised

There's no closet, no presumptions. She is a racist.

September 26, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Reply