Coffee klatsch
September 13th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. RichardHead

What up, Homies and Homettes? Anybody heard from QOE or JBJ?

September 13, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Reply
  2. Jerv

Looks like the "Evil Farmer" thread is taking off. I'll have to read it Monday morning. 3 day weekend for me so everyone have a great weekend.

September 13, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Reply
  3. The Witty One

Happy mother freaking Thursday! Just got out of court and my possession of O-RAY-GA-NO was dropped to a possession of O-RAY-GA-NO shaker...if you will. $150 fine. Boo-yah!

September 13, 2012 at 10:55 am | Reply
    • Jerv

Boorah, party on!

September 13, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Reply
      • The Witty One@Jerv!

This weekend in fact! I went to the Reston wine festival last weekend. It was awesome. We ended up having a storm come through and we stayed and helped hold down tents and got free wine :) Got soaking wet and I think I may have been in stage one hypothermia but we had plenty of wine and good people around.

September 13, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®@TWO

Whew & congrats! If memory serves, wasn't this charge a result of a vindictive exGF?

September 13, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Reply
      • The Witty One

It sure was and boy does she regret it. Karma bit her right in the ass.

September 13, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Reply
        • AleeD®@TWO

Niiiiiiiice. A wise man once said, "Always be nice ... until it's time to not be nice." She definitely missed her time to be nice. GoodONya!

September 13, 2012 at 3:50 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

W_W_W_W_W_W_WORD!!!!!

September 13, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Reply
  4. Mary Shannon

Good morning, everyone. I hope you have a great day, I'm off to the office to have lunch with the boss. While I'm there I've set up a quick meeting with HR to discuss....stuff.

September 13, 2012 at 8:49 am | Reply
  5. AleeD®

Good Morning Thursday Klatschers. One day off and one day taking it easy and now I'm rarin' to go. There's coffee & strawberry cheesecake danish for breakfast. Please do help yourself.

If anybody needs me, I'll be down ... inspecting the dungeon. A thrilling, thriving Thursday to all!

September 13, 2012 at 6:42 am | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

I'm happy you're feeling better, my friend. If you've missed the travels of Truth segments, please check this week's postings to catch up.

September 13, 2012 at 8:46 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@MaryS

Thankee noice laydee. I've been keeping up with The Travels of Truth. Sounds like he's having a fun time in China. I hope he is able to smuggle, uh, I mean, bring back some new, um, decorations for the dungeon. After inspection & inventory, we could use some fresh .... equipment.

Fortunately, the DJ's Cold Stone is still in excellent shape. Even after the hot Summer we've had.

September 13, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Reply
  6. NYFarmer

California dairy farmers will be protesting the milk.prices they are paid in a demonstration in downtown Sacramento today.

September 13, 2012 at 6:35 am | Reply