September 11th, 2012

1. TobyK

I guess decorum and parenting are totally out the window now.. And the sad thing is, if you tell these idiots that they are, well, idiots they won't have a clue as to why you said that.

September 14, 2012 at 11:58 am |
  2. Charlie

I was shocked when I first saw this. Apparently, society crumbled while I was busy with housework and didn't notice until this started.

September 12, 2012 at 8:39 pm |
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Me? I prefer the use of a hospital commode right out in the middle of the restaurant. Toddlers, grannies, and other gastro emergencies welcome! Everyone loves a fart joke, especially if it splatters out onto the carpet a little.

September 12, 2012 at 3:26 pm |
  4. Garth Bock

What backward hick town/county/state/country is this woman from ? . Does that stupid mother realize beside showing a lack of courtesy to other dinners she was showing off her kids to any pedophile that was there with a camera phone ? As a patron I would have gone to the manager and if nothing was done, I would have handed the manager my bill and said thanks for the lousy meal and left.

September 12, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
  5. tribecagal

Just another example of the breeders thinking they can "s*#t" on everyone else. No regard for anyone, no consideration, no sense of social propriety or mores. Just the notion that their little darlings should be able to do whatever they want wherever they want.

September 12, 2012 at 2:13 pm |
  6. okcowgirl

ummm, what did the mother do with the potties and the contents when the babies were finished? I cant think of any sanitary way to clean up after such an event, not at a table in a public restaurant.

September 12, 2012 at 1:23 pm |
  7. Chris Tucker's ghost

Awh3llnah!

September 12, 2012 at 12:23 pm |
  8. Mildred

In what insane world is this the right way to train your child?!? There's a bathroom at the restruant. If you truly wish to train your child to be able to hold it for the minute to get to that bathroom... then don't do this!

September 12, 2012 at 12:17 pm |
  9. bob

Fecal matter is fecal matter. It doesn't matter if it comes out of a child's rear end. It is STILL POOP. It's a HEALTH HAZARD. This "mothe" – and I use that term loosely – should be fined and charged with cleaning the restaurant.

September 12, 2012 at 11:07 am |
    • Beevis

Heh-heh. He said loosely & poop. Heh-heh.

September 12, 2012 at 12:22 pm |
  10. Silly

That mother needs some restaurant manners training!
    Pass another law – so it can be enforced.

September 12, 2012 at 8:58 am |
  11. Gretchen Wilson

I'm here for the potty!

September 12, 2012 at 8:28 am |
    • Jerv

LOL! I had to Google that. " Here for the Party."

September 12, 2012 at 8:41 am |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

That's cause country sucks.

September 12, 2012 at 3:25 pm |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,630 other followers