Coffee klatsch
September 7th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. MicheleG™

SUNDAY Howdies to the Chumarino/Klatschers, where ever you all are! Going to my daughter's today for an extended stay while she is busy having my SECOND grandson! Cheerios!

September 9, 2012 at 10:16 am | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

OMG. You gotta check out Google today

September 7, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Ha! I guess for you trekkies this is huge huh? I was on there a couple of times today and never even noticed it...

September 7, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Reply
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Just saw a screensaver message...

"I am going to stand outside now, so if anyone asks, I'm outstanding." LOVE IT

September 7, 2012 at 3:52 pm | Reply
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

T-G-I-F – Trying to figure out if I can make it to LAX on Monday morning for a 6:30 am flight...seems we have a LOT of construction and fwy closures this month...."Carmegeddon II" later this month as well. *sighs*

Photo Caption – Rique Suave tells his best joke to the pretty blonde and her friend hoping to get good "tips"! :D

September 7, 2012 at 11:35 am | Reply
    • MicheleG™

6:30 AM flight? That means you will be at the airport by, what...4:30 AM? Yuck. You have my sympathies!

I'm SO glad I don't have to commute on the 405. I worked in Encino commuting from Redondo Beach for a while so I've been there, done that. Now, I can look on from afar! WAY afar!

September 7, 2012 at 11:45 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ MG

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xkTN1Z1rTQ&w=640&h=390]

September 7, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Reply
        • MicheleG™

Encino Babe, here......Ventura Blvd though reputed to be way cool is a standard urban, 4 lane, "surface street" that pretty much sucks at rush hour.

September 7, 2012 at 8:38 pm |
  5. TX4UREXKARLENE

Good Morning :-D !!! Hopefully we will be closing on the house next week ;] Wishing everyone the Very Best today & Always !!! I got a lot flower seeds from his other house – since I won't be able to buy a lot of bulbs this fall – I Love to plant flowers :-)))

September 7, 2012 at 9:37 am | Reply
  6. Mary Shannon

Good morning, AleeD, guess its just us so far. So happy that the DNC was able to let me know that we are all doing better but we just don't know it yet, wow, I was concerned but I guess I don't have to be. There's also going to be rainbows and unicorns, so stay tuned.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

September 7, 2012 at 9:03 am | Reply
  7. AleeD®

Happy Birthday Mrs. Fel! Hope you have a fun-filled day!

Good morning to all. I've got 2 big meetings today, so I'll be your bare-ista. Sashay on up to the coffee bar and tell me what's your pleasure. ~_~ Referring to coffee, of course.

September 7, 2012 at 7:01 am | Reply