Coffee klatsch
August 24th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. MicheleG™

R.I.P. Neil Armstrong.

August 25, 2012 at 5:59 pm |
    • Karen89

STOP Obama's WAR against Medical Marijuana Cancer Patients – STOP Obama's stupid joke on America.

August 26, 2012 at 9:34 am |
      • RichardHead

Someone needs to roll a fat Doobie and chill.

August 26, 2012 at 9:50 am |
        • SPEAK OUT AGAINST OPPRESSION

Obama – please STOP your war against cancer victims... CNN please START to care about Medical Marijuana Patients... your silence is deafening...!

August 26, 2012 at 2:48 pm |
        • TROLL RADAR

(O) again.........

August 26, 2012 at 3:44 pm |
      • TROLL RADAR

(O)

August 26, 2012 at 11:09 am |
      • Truth™

I really hate it when people politicize a food blog...

August 26, 2012 at 5:39 pm |
        • MicheleG™

I utterly agree..............Where's the Raid when you need it?

August 26, 2012 at 5:43 pm |
    • Obama is a stupid joke

STOP Obama the Clown from sending more masked Ninjas to terrorize law-abiding Medical Marijuana Patients
      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5F_OmaLqbE&w=640&h=390]
      Freedom for Cancer Patients -- Freedom from Obama.

August 26, 2012 at 5:49 pm |
      • TROLL RADAR

spew

August 26, 2012 at 7:44 pm |
  2. MicheleG™

Good Saturday morning! Anyone out there? (or here, that is.)

August 25, 2012 at 1:49 pm |
  3. RichardHead

In the year of our Lord,2000, I found my Best Kisser,Best snuggler,Best listener,The Best Understander of Human Language. The name is WD-Not just WD, But Wonder Dog. As I first saw her over the shoulder of my now Ex-Wife...She gave me a Kiss-A sloppy puppy kiss that I can never forget. All I ever had to say " Give me a kiss " and she would always lick my lips or snuggle with me. She was always " The Best Kisser " I've ever had.
    Today-JJ passed away,something I was never prepared for....something I always thought that I was the first one to go. This is NOT the way it should be....Yet she was with me when it happened. I will never have another daughter like JJ.

August 24, 2012 at 4:54 pm |
    • MicheleG™

Awww.....sincere, devout, wholehearted HUGS to you for this piercing loss.

Lost the dog of my lifetime several years ago. No other dog will ever take her place. I KNOW how you feel. (((hugs))), many (((hugs))).

August 24, 2012 at 5:03 pm |
      • RichardHead

Thank You Michele- this one is tuff.

August 24, 2012 at 5:20 pm |
    • Truth™@RichHead

VERY sorry to hear this Bro! I wish there was anything I could day to alleviate this, but you have to grieve. Call if there is ANYTHING you need!

Best,
      P&P

August 24, 2012 at 5:37 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how much she meant to you, I think we all did... Hugs and warm thoughts are heading your way. Take care my friend.

August 24, 2012 at 5:50 pm |
    • AleeD®@RichardHead

Please accept my condolences on your loss. WD was a Wonder Dog indeed and I know she will be greatly missed. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Anything at all. ))))many, many hugs((((

August 25, 2012 at 9:19 am |
    • angrybabykitty

@RH- (((((hugs)))))) I'm so sorry to hear that about WD. If you need anything at all, email me. Its my screen name at Gmail.

August 25, 2012 at 11:48 am |
      • RichardHead

I want to Thank You All for your heartfelt words concerning WD. She is finally home in Katy,and has a beautiful resting place under her favorite shade tree in the backyard. The squirrels will always be watched and chased.

August 25, 2012 at 8:00 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

I am just now seeing this, and my heart is breaking for you. I am so deeply sorry. Please give yourself all the time, comfort and care you could possibly need, and we're here for you.

August 26, 2012 at 3:32 pm |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening wherever you may be at the moment. SLAMMED at work, and not in a good way, meetings all week and an executive presentation I have to prepare, oh joy. Off to FL, and RH what have I told you about us women and 'floaties'?? We don't need no stickin' floaties, we have our own. :)

August 24, 2012 at 4:16 pm |
    • RichardHead @JBJ

You are soooooooo Correcto...Be careful in the Everglades....Gators and all. :)))

August 24, 2012 at 4:27 pm |
  5. Sir Biddle

Our society is truly going down the toliet

August 24, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
    • AleeD®

I think it's a case of the media getting better & faster at covering news they can sensationalize. We've always had the human bowl of cereal with all it's fruits, nuts & flakes. We're just hearing about it more because the media's web is more pervasive than ever before.

August 24, 2012 at 12:25 pm |
      • MicheleG™

I don't know about the "sensationalism" but rather when I big thing happens it seems like I cannot change channels and escape it.

I think there is WAY too much duplication and repetition, but maybe that's the definition of "sensationalism."

August 24, 2012 at 12:40 pm |
      • MicheleG™

the modbot programming has to be updated.........

I think there is WAY too much duplication and repeteetion, but maybe that's the definition of "sensationalism."

August 24, 2012 at 12:42 pm |
      • Sir Biddle

I think you'd be surprised by the amount of stuff the media doesn't get wind of.

August 24, 2012 at 1:18 pm |
        • RichardHead@SirB

I pharted but it was downwind.

August 24, 2012 at 1:40 pm |
  6. Sir Biddle

Our society it truly going down the $hitter.

August 24, 2012 at 12:02 pm |
  7. MicheleG™

Hi ho on a weird morning. Whew, I wake up to murder and mayhem in NYC.

I confess that I have a hard time trying to figure out how think about these things.

August 24, 2012 at 11:49 am |
  8. Mary Shannon

I can't imagine the desperation that would drive someone to this type of killing. I can understand the awful feeling of being fired in this economy, but how in the world would killing someone help? Things have to get better soon, there's just been way too much of these situations recently.

August 24, 2012 at 11:19 am |
    • Mary Shannon

And it took less than 5 minutes for Bloomberg to blame the incident on "there's too many guns out there".

August 24, 2012 at 11:34 am |
  9. AleeD®

Good morning all. Just got my azz chewed by someone who isn't my boss (or anyone else's), who doesn't know how to manage his own time, so therefore everything is my fault. Brilliant. I'm going to lunch now. I'm going to eat it wearing rose-colored glasses so everything will look better and I will no longer feel the need to put my fist thru him, I mean, a wall.

Thanks for letting me vent.

August 24, 2012 at 11:01 am |
  10. Truth™

Ok, what on Earth is wrong with people???

August 24, 2012 at 9:54 am |
    • angrybabykitty

@Truth- when you find out, let me know. Hard to believe all of this is going on..

August 24, 2012 at 10:04 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Reports are saying the shooter was fired from his job and returned for his revenge. SAD !!

August 24, 2012 at 10:05 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Momma can't dance and Daddy don't rock n roll.

Jesus.

August 24, 2012 at 11:20 am |
  11. Mary Shannon

Happy Friday, all. Another tragedy breaking now in NYC at the Empire State Building. Confusion reigns. So scary.

August 24, 2012 at 9:47 am |
  12. Sir Biddle

I think we found AleeD's back up in the dungeon. WOW she looks like she can crack a whip.

Morning Crew!

August 24, 2012 at 8:55 am |
  13. Alfred E. Newman

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVeMxtwGeA4&w=640&h=390]

August 24, 2012 at 8:54 am |
  14. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Something good before I barf all over my screen....Happy Friday! Last 3 day weekend is upon me. =( / =)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYBIRHi5-o8&w=640&h=390]

August 24, 2012 at 8:44 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Because you love them as much as I do. Don't stay Home:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoDsJAiseGg&w=640&h=390]

August 24, 2012 at 8:46 am |
      • angrybabykitty

@ JDizz- you trying to turn this into MTV?

August 24, 2012 at 9:07 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Spot

If I were, I'd be posting episodes of 16 and Pregnant and a lot of episodes of The Gays dating. MTV2? Maybe 7 years ago.

August 24, 2012 at 9:23 am |
        • angrybabykitty

@JDizz- so, its Spot now? Lmao..true that. I reminisce about the days MTV actually had music and not trashy junk.

August 24, 2012 at 9:39 am |
  15. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Wow. That's a sterile kitchen.

Decided I am not shaving today, a decision I will most likely regret around 2. I normally shave on M-W-F cause my neck is sensitive (stop, Truth, you silly goose!). Guess I better wear a dark shirt today and sport the modern GQ look.

TGIF!!!!!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0&w=640&h=390]

August 24, 2012 at 8:34 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

You clicked and watched. I know you did.

August 24, 2012 at 8:36 am |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

More s***ty music for your Friday, Friday....

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0&w=640&h=390]

August 24, 2012 at 8:40 am |
      • Tony Romo

NO I didn't.....Bronco's by 10.

August 24, 2012 at 8:41 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Meh, preseason. We'll see if Manning can throw deep to the right, been having problems. Sept 9th will soon be upon us. That is a day NGF and I cannot be in the same room. And also the week I start ruling the W/L predictions.

August 24, 2012 at 8:48 am |
        • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Romo

By the way, I think an ex-Niner TE knocked up your ex. See also Eric Johnson.

August 24, 2012 at 8:50 am |
        • Tony Romo@Jdizzle

Defense was NEVER her strong point.

August 24, 2012 at 8:56 am |
    • angrybabykitty

@JDizz- thanks, now that awful song will be in my mind all day and tonight. I'll get you for this..lmao. have a happy Friday! Woke up with allergies, so if I plan on making it through tonight, I better go back to bed.

August 24, 2012 at 9:05 am |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫ @ Spot

Cat allergies?

August 24, 2012 at 9:24 am |
        • angrybabykitty

@ Jdizz- probably so since they woke me up at 3 am chasing each other on the bed. Actually, this is probably a cold since a guy we arrested the other night coughed all over us.

August 24, 2012 at 9:41 am |
  16. RichardHead

TGIF--just one more trip before my weekend starts.Hope everyone is doing well. @JBJ & AleeD-Don't forget your rain suits,umbrellas and "rubbers" ( the booties is what I'm talking about ) plus a couple of floaties for the next few days.
    @Truth-I'm trying to stir the pot a little on the Slaughterhouse thread. :))

August 24, 2012 at 7:41 am |
Pinterest

| Part of

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,052 other followers