Coffee klatsch
August 21st, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Mildred

Ok, am I the only one to think that the reflection makes the coffee look blue?

August 21, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Reply
    • MicheleG™

No, I see it, too. (Wonder if there IS blue coffee out there, somewhere....?)

August 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Reply
      • Photo Caption®

Blue Mountain, Jamaican blend. Mmmmm.
        But that's as blue as I ever want to get.

August 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Reply
      • Mary Shannon

I thought that was odd, too.

August 21, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Reply
  2. MicheleG™

Halloooooo all! (Waves) Sucking up my AM coffee. Flavored: Chocolate-truffle.

Cheers to you all!

August 21, 2012 at 11:35 am | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

In a demitasse??

August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

Nooooo.....I have my favorite MUG.
        It's the "California Official State Mug" with a big earthquake crack all the way around it. It's so HERE!

August 21, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Reply
  3. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Happy Tootsday (nod to RH) class! I have way too many meetings and way too much work today, but I'll probably pop in once in a while anywho if I get bored. Have a great day!

August 21, 2012 at 11:07 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Let an SBD ( silent but deadly ) fly during your meeting and All others will be canceled. Happy TootsDay Everyone.

August 21, 2012 at 11:20 am | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

Bbbutt, I'm on a conference call by myself in my office... You have a clothes pin I can borrow??

August 21, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Reply
        • RichardHead@JBJ

You have an office? Try some Beano--or an extra large commercial fan.

August 21, 2012 at 12:20 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

Yeah, I guess you can call it that, but the walls are thinnnn, I could probably here the guy next door let a SBD rip...

August 21, 2012 at 12:54 pm |
  4. Jerv

We have some really nice weather here in VA for a while. Boo-rah!

August 21, 2012 at 10:51 am | Reply
  5. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Morning all. Hope the week is treating you all fairly so far!

August 21, 2012 at 9:48 am | Reply
  6. Photo Caption

Marcus relaxes after a session with AleeD.

August 21, 2012 at 9:24 am | Reply
    • AleeD®

Why yes, yes he does. ~_~

August 21, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Reply
  7. Truth™

Good morning all, from a warm and sunny Denver. Supposed to be a nice rest of the week.

How is everyone doing today?

August 21, 2012 at 8:14 am | Reply
    • angrybabykitty

@Truth- doing well today. Getting ready for bed. Not used to night shift yet. Hard to sleep with little ones in the house. Have any plans today?

August 21, 2012 at 8:17 am | Reply
      • Truth™@ABK

Just another day at the office. How is night shift treating you? I used to like third shift because you could then hit the bank, the gym or the grocery store during the day when things were empty. Has to be a challenge when you have kids though. Best to you with the new venture and above all, STAY SAFE!

August 21, 2012 at 8:33 am | Reply
        • angrybabykitty

@Truth- it has been wild. But at least my old TO was fired. I'm only working until midnight tonight because they are sending me to some class tomorrow and Thursday. I do prefer nights but I'm already tired of the food and have to teach the kids to be more quiet. They woke me up today because they just HAD to have their juice fixed by me :)

August 21, 2012 at 12:11 pm |
  8. Photo Caption®

"Hiiiiiii. I'm so happy to see you. Sit. Join me in a demitasse and a blaze."

August 21, 2012 at 7:08 am | Reply
    • Word Dynamo Rating For Demitasse

"People who can define Demitasse may know 8,054 words." I had to look that up. :)

August 21, 2012 at 7:51 am | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@WDRD

Do I get points for knowing Demitasse? I guess I need to write down the 8,054 words I know too....*sigh*

August 21, 2012 at 11:13 am | Reply
        • Photo Caption®

Knowing the definition of demitasse makes that count 8,055!

dem·i·tasse (d m -t s , -täs ). n. 1. A small cup of strong black coffee or espresso. 2. The small cup used to serve this drink.

August 21, 2012 at 12:48 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@WDRD

Why is the liquid in his demitasse blue/green?? He's an alien I tell ya! *dusts off tin foil hat*

August 21, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
        • Photo Caption®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

C'mon. You know 8,054 word in the English language and you can't figure out why his demi cup is filled with blue green liquid after a session with AleeD?

He's really Tuvok after some cosmetic surgery and the demitasse cup is actually a spit cup.

August 21, 2012 at 1:52 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@WDRD/PhotoCaption

Well, I know it would be a perfect cup for Nyquil, so I'm going with that...gotta keep it clean man, gotta keep it clean.

August 21, 2012 at 2:18 pm |
  9. angrybabykitty

Good morning!! Boring night, except for a guy driving over flares in a blocked off lane to get to McDonald's. Never seen tires pop, hiss, and melt like that. Melted the rims too. Hope the McDonald's was worth it ;). Have a good day everyone, hopefully I'll be sleeping as soon as I'm off.

August 21, 2012 at 5:51 am | Reply