Coffee klatsch
August 17th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. MicheleG™

Howdy ho on another hot, sweaty Saturday.

I was away from home kin an area with a weak signal for the last 3 days so I'm late and out of sync with everyone here. Happy B day to our Queen Regent!

August 18, 2012 at 11:46 am | Reply
    • JBJingles_from the casa@MG

Welcome back to sweltering So Cal! Wondering where you bean...

August 18, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Reply
      • MicheleG™

We went to Rincon Casino in northern San Diego county with the objective of basking in their air conditioning. Worked very well! Those huge commercial grade AC units really work!

My internet signal was weak and shaky because not only was I surrounded by a lot of brick and mortar but the whole "campus" is in a little valley off the beaten path. And I wasn't going to pay them a fat fee to use their Wifi.

August 18, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Reply
        • JBJingles_from the casa@MG

Been to Rincon and it is in the boonies, and why would you want to access wifi from a casino anywho?? LOL

August 18, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
        • MicheleG™

I have a couple of "irons in the fire" I was trying to keep track of. And I don't gamble so my PC was also along to help me fend off boredom.

August 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
  2. JBJingles_from the casa

Greetings Klatschkins! What's on tap for your Saturday?? Me, will be going to Sam's for some flamenons and hopefully some Ore-Ida Grillers (nod to Truth)!

August 18, 2012 at 11:18 am | Reply
    • RichardHead

Don't forget an Auto-Mopper,plus a fan for the kitchen. I will be grilling Hatch pepper Cheese burgers this afternoon with a couple Dawgs thrown on too. Make sure Hubs doesn't have a meltdown in the parking lot,please. Unless he's a Raiders fan and then it's OK. :))

August 18, 2012 at 11:47 am | Reply
      • JBJingles_from the casa@RH

ooooh, I want one of those little robot moppers! roger that on hubs, i'll leave him home to babysit Odie! :)

And, Home Depot is right next door....tile backsplash anyone??

August 18, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Reply
  3. Mildred

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has good weekend plans!

August 17, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Reply
  4. Picture Caption™

What seemed like such a great idea in May turned sour and FB stock dropped below $20 on Thursday. It is finally starting to dawn on the world that this emperor has no clothes.

August 17, 2012 at 11:38 am | Reply
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

TGIF is sooooo right today. Hitting 1oh4 again today with clouds, thunder, hail all possible. I think we should cancel this day and start over on Monday. And who is this lovely we have in today's picture, hmmmm??

August 17, 2012 at 11:33 am | Reply
  6. The Witty One

Is it friday already?

August 17, 2012 at 10:35 am | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@TWO

Why yes, yes it is. How have you bean??

August 17, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Reply
      • The Witty One@JBJ

Oh, you know. I've bean stalking.

But seriously, I have an ex who caused me to get a charge of posession of OH-RAY-GAH-NO. So my week has sucked.

August 17, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Reply
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@TWO

So sorry to hear that! WOW, your ex sounds like a bitter little person...

August 17, 2012 at 1:47 pm |
        • Truth™@TWO

Out here, that is barely a traffic ticket. In fact, in November, it will be voted to basically legalize.

What sort of legal stuff are you looking at?

August 17, 2012 at 1:51 pm |
        • The Witty One@JBJ & Truth

@JBJ – She sure is. I was even giving her a place to stay, rent and bill free for a few months after we broke up. And then she went and called the cops on me cause she thinks I chose it over her. I broke up with her cause of the double standards and not being able to accept responsibilities for her actions. Oh well, i'm better off :)

@Truth – Not sure yet. Got court on in Sept and need to talk to a lawyer.

Funny thing is, she expected this to ruin my life. My parents would hate me and my job would fire me. But strangely, when I told my boss and parents, they had the same response..."Meh. That biotch is crazy!"

August 17, 2012 at 1:55 pm |
        • The Witty One@Truth

Oh yeah, when I talked to the cop, he basically said worst case is some sort of fine (not to exceed $500) and maybe a year of probation with monthly pee tests. If I get a lawyer, i'll probably get off.

August 17, 2012 at 1:58 pm |
        • Truth™@TWO, jbj

Is this the gal you used to describe as dressing like a Russian rock star? Whoever it is though, that is just crazy...But then aren't the crazy ones supposed to be the best in the sack?

August 17, 2012 at 2:52 pm |
        • The Witty One@Truth

Nope, this is the one after that with the kids. I think she is the exception that proves the rule.

August 17, 2012 at 3:11 pm |
        • TSA®

The ones who have seizures are the best.

August 17, 2012 at 3:13 pm |
        • The Witty One

hahahahah.....the name should be PSA :)

August 17, 2012 at 4:09 pm |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I knew I liked you.

August 17, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Reply
  7. Truth™

Good morning Flamenons, and TGIF!
    Denver is looking at mid eighties over the weekend. I have one chore tomorrow morning and I think some fishing is in order for the afternoon. Taking the feline for his shots on Sunday afternoon, which is always a joy (not)

What is everyone up to today? Any word on ABK's young'un?

August 17, 2012 at 9:32 am | Reply
  8. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

What's up Bizzles? Catching up on some gossip on NFL.com this morning, spittin in a cup (yes, I have that habit). I get to play single Dad today. NGF at work all day, her 12 year old and Jdizzle Spawn have me to command them all day. MUHAHAHA! Scrambled eggs and watermelon for breakfast. Cause that's how we roll.

Temps are now in the 70's (my kind of weather, anything above 80 makes Jdizzle wither). A walk to the creek with the furry four legged blonde is in order after breakfast, methinks. Like any girl, she like to get wet....in the creek.

Rodgers looked good last night, good to see him practicing for Sept 9 – his nightmare all offseason. Only about three more weeks until you all bow to my amazing weekly picks for a full season. Swami Babsmack sez Niners go 19-0.

Have fun at work. HAHAH LOLOL !!!111!!

Just kidding. WAY too much coffee this morning.

August 17, 2012 at 9:12 am | Reply
  9. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Happy Friday everyone! The stone is ready for all your weekend ice cream needs!

Looks like Kat got a prime photo of some of Facebook's stockholders getting a rude awakening this morning. Either that or it's some people who just realized that this week is Shark Week and they missed just about everything.

August 17, 2012 at 9:06 am | Reply
  10. Mary Shannon

I'll second RH's TGIF and raise him another TGIF. My last meeting of the week just got cancelled, I've got a massage set up for this evening, so I'm ready for the weekend to begin! I hope everyone has a great one!!!

August 17, 2012 at 8:51 am | Reply
  11. RichardHead

TGIF,TGIF, only 642 more miles to go so WD can relax on her deck and chase squirrels in her sleep. Did I mention....TGIF?

August 17, 2012 at 7:58 am | Reply
  12. TX4UREXKARLENE

Whoop – Whoop it's my Friday !!!! Looks like some bought way too much Facebook ...Have a Great day !!!

August 17, 2012 at 5:05 am | Reply