Coffee klatsch
August 16th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Breaking News

Well to me it was...I just found out that my ex business partners (from 20 yrs ago) son is Kelly Hansen from Foreigner! How cool is that? I remember going to some of his shows and meeting him several times and when I heard his name associated with Foreigner I wasn't sure it was him, but thought so....the internets are amazing.

August 16, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

It's my Friday! Time to rock out with my rooster out!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxBrI0g1kE&w=640&h=390]

August 16, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Reply
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

Nothing beats fresh tomaters out of the garden. Nice and red all the way through, juicy, yummy. Coming out of our ears here. NGF dad can't give them away fast enough. Bad thing is I like them so much I might get da bad poopoo from eating too many of them at once. Oh well! Memories last forever, shorts only for a while!

August 16, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Reply
    • suj

One word, okay, three. Home Made Gazpacho. garden 'maters... hmmm mmm.

August 16, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Reply
  4. Queen of Everything from the Castle@All

Afternoon all! 2 more weeks before we're off on vacation and I can't wait.

August 16, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@Queen

You going back to "America's Hat?" Safe travels whereever youwind up.

How was the birthday? What meal did the royal family dine on?

August 16, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Reply
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Truth

Yep, we're headed north again. We've rented a house for the week of Labor Day. Dinner last night was hamburgers, potato wedges and green beans at home. Hubs picked up a chocolate cake for me as well.

August 16, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Reply
  5. Col Kilgore

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjr4eg8rA&w=640&h=390]

August 16, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Reply
    • Lance

"What the h ell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from go dda mned New Jersey! "

August 16, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Reply
      • Col Kilgore

You've got two options Lance. Surf or fight. Now what do you want to do? The tides not coming in for 6 hours! Do you want to wait here that long?!?!

August 16, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Reply
  6. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good morning and happy Turdsday! RH – I responded to your two messages...something about a can of Spam??

I am also pleased that most of the posts on the JC threads all are very positive! Skool's-back-in-session. :)

August 16, 2012 at 11:21 am | Reply

August 16, 2012 at 10:41 am | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrr3lRLjZ1Y&w=640&h=390]

August 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm | Reply
  9. Truth™

Good morning all!
    A high in Denver today in the 70s.........................!
    Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing today?

August 16, 2012 at 9:42 am | Reply
    • The Witty One@Truth

I'm jealous! We got mid 80's here right now, which isn't terrible, but I would love for it to be in the 70s. Great outdoor anything weather!

August 16, 2012 at 9:56 am | Reply
      • Sir Biddle@Witious Weatherous

You're going to like this weekends weather than.

August 16, 2012 at 10:03 am | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Truth

Congrats! Our high/lows the next few days will be a sweltering 98/71...

August 16, 2012 at 11:25 am | Reply
  10. rainbow

All this talk of julia child made me think, does anyone remember "the galloping gourmet'? That man made me lol !

August 16, 2012 at 8:49 am | Reply
    • Kat Kinsman

Just yesterday, someone told me they're trying to start a Graham Kerr renaissance. I do think he's up next.

August 16, 2012 at 9:53 am | Reply
    • The Witty One@rainbow

That's a little before my time (had to google it) but I remember seeing that guy somewhere.

August 16, 2012 at 9:54 am | Reply
      • Truth™@Youtube renaissance...

My favorite part is how he long jumps without spilling his wine.
        [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czrj4yJm6z0&w=640&h=390]

August 16, 2012 at 10:24 am | Reply
    • A Cajun Cook

Graham Kerr has nothing over Justin Wilson. I guarantee it.
      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK4umRMJlrs&w=640&h=390]

August 16, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Reply
  11. Mary Shannon

Good morning!! Lots of rain and storms here yesterday and last night, today is nice and breezy. Weekend should be gorgeous, high 70's and low in the 50's....I'll be on deck if anyone needs me.

August 16, 2012 at 8:46 am | Reply
  12. angrybabykitty

Good morning all!! Just getting home. Wild night; everything from a drunk throwing chairs off his balcony at people to my TO going way too fast and almost flipping the car on the way to a hot call. Fun times! Hope you all have a good day!

August 16, 2012 at 7:36 am | Reply
  13. RichardHead

As Jerv studies the strategic placement of coffee cups upon his desk–a song pops into his head...." I can pee freely now the rain has gone–It's gonna be a Bright..Sun Shiney Day ".

August 16, 2012 at 7:02 am | Reply
    • Jerv

L M A O! Thanks for the early morning laugh. I see some lucky SOB in Michigan won the 336mm lottery. Go Packers!!

August 16, 2012 at 7:29 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Your Welcome Lil' Buddy...Just like old times. Yea, WD is PO'd since she scrounged thru the sleeper for change and didn't win squat.

August 16, 2012 at 8:30 am | Reply
        • Jerv@RicH

Good WD. And it looks like someone in VA won a cool million. Nice. Yeah, things are starting to settle down around here with the boss leaving. I have the good fortune of acquiring new job responsibilities. Great for job security, I guess.

August 16, 2012 at 8:57 am |
      • The Witty One@Jerv

Long time no talk dude! Hows everything going down south?

August 16, 2012 at 9:52 am | Reply
        • Jerv@1

Busy as a bee at work. Sucks but it keeps the clams rolling in. Hows it go with the GF?

August 16, 2012 at 10:10 am |
  14. AleeD®

Whew. Looks like someone pulled an all-nighter on their PC. Belated happy birthday to QOE. Hope it was the best. Hugs & handcuffs to everyone! Have a thrilling Thursday!

August 16, 2012 at 6:37 am | Reply