Coffee klatsch
August 13th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

It's vewy vewy quiet here today....hellllloooo, anyone home??

August 13, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

No. Go away! We don't want any!

August 13, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Reply
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

*shoves foot in door* But wait, I want to clean your carpets for free, I have this handy dandy Kirby vacuum cleaner that works wonders and it can be yours for 30 easy payments of $149.95....

August 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Reply
        • MicheleG™

Like! Like! Like! Like!

August 13, 2012 at 5:25 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

You laugh, but they talked hubs into buying one a few years back, the 'beast' weighs about 50 lbs and has as many attachments...a very pushy sales lady came by yesterday to sell these and I think he slammed the door in her face! =0

August 13, 2012 at 5:56 pm |
  2. MicheleG™

Ho ho from a 20% chance of "isolated thunderstorms with a forecast high of 104. Relative humidity at this hour is 49%."

Current conditions at Murrieta (SDMEA). (If you google this acronym it won't take you to the proper item. It's a National Weather Service thingie.)

August 13, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Reply
  3. JainaJade

One day until Indy!!!! I am so excited for GenCon :-) Also have a new recipe up on the blog featuring chocolate and peanut butter

August 13, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Reply
  4. Mildred

Good day all. After work is dedicated to making cookies for other people to eat.

August 13, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Reply
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I wish I had bought these in Estonia, and the fur hat...

August 13, 2012 at 11:27 am | Reply
  6. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Morning everyone. Hope everyone's week will start out on good notes.

I WAS going to watch the Olympics closing ceremony, but when I turned it on they had decided to do some sort of fashion show. My interest flew out the window faster than a peregrine falcon.

Anyway, sweet cola will get me going today...hopefully.

August 13, 2012 at 11:23 am | Reply
    • JainaJade@DJChilly

That part was interesting, but it had great flow with the rest of the program. Loved David Bowie playing in the background :-D

August 13, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Reply
  7. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I just changed out my pc background to this one...like looking over the terrace again. :)

August 13, 2012 at 11:21 am | Reply
  8. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Good Monday my crotchety pals. Quiet weekend, never even left the house, but did copious amounts of cleaning, sigh. I wish I could convince hubs that dusting was something he enjoyed....hypnotism maybe??

August 13, 2012 at 11:19 am | Reply
  9. AleeD®

G'morning all. Thanks for the joe, Rich. We need to stock up on Troll Raid 'til school's back in session. It's only days away, right?

August 13, 2012 at 10:54 am | Reply
  10. Mary Shannon

Good morning, all. Happy Monday. I'm hoping for some decent summer weather here this week, looks like low 80's and low humidity. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.

August 13, 2012 at 9:11 am | Reply
  11. RichardHead

Wake Up You Slackers....You 2 Jerv-–it's Monday. Sigh.....Let's try and make it a good Day. Who wants some Columbian coffee?

August 13, 2012 at 7:59 am | Reply
    • angrybabykitty

@ RH- Haha..I'm actually going to bed. Rode out all weekend. My training officer and myself hate each other, as I have never seen anyone with his ability to slander the entire human race without swearing. Are you on Facebutt? That may end up being the best way to keep up with me for now with this crazy new schedule. The profile address is FB/ and this screen name. Just an FYI I'm being slaughtered all over FB by an ignorant troll. Actually very hilarious. Anyway, did you have a good weekend?

August 13, 2012 at 8:24 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@ABK

Truth and I are NOT on FB nor are we Tweeters or whatever they call themselves. Just call us Old Skool.....So your TO is an EOH ( an Equal Opportunity Hater )? Must make for some interesting rides. Just be Safe out there. Weekend was good....lots of relaxation.

August 13, 2012 at 8:41 am | Reply
        • angrybabykitty

"Old Skool"" isn't a bad thing. Old skool stuff beats most new stuff anyway. TO is (for the most part) an EOH but mostly hates womenand any "they aren't from around these here parts" types. Always will stay safe :)

August 14, 2012 at 7:24 am |
      • Mary Shannon

Sorry that you have a difficult TO, especially since you're riding with them on duty. Unlike RH and Truth, I am of this century technology-wise, anyway :-) and will send you a friend request.

August 13, 2012 at 9:08 am | Reply
        • angrybabykitty

I will look for it! I will have a few TOs, and when I'm shipped off to the academy in December, I will be free from him and won't get him again!

August 14, 2012 at 7:27 am |
      • Kat Kinsman

I will never fathom the motivations of trolls. So sorry you're having to deal with that.

August 13, 2012 at 9:10 am | Reply
        • angrybabykitty

This one was the best at slaughtering the English language that I think I have ever seen. And the "best" insults it had were "yoou wurship half eated big macs uoi oz stoopid".

August 14, 2012 at 7:21 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Coffee, yes, please!! Glad you and WD had a good, relaxing weekend.

August 13, 2012 at 9:09 am | Reply
      • RichardHead@MS

Good Morning Ms. P....How's the Furries? Yep, had to recharge the batteries soooo we goofed off this weekend. It was nice.....How was yours?

August 13, 2012 at 9:14 am | Reply
        • Mary Shannon

Goofing off is good sometimes. Dog furries are good, the kitty furry not so much. Best as I can figure she's 16-18 years old and is at the end of her 9th life. She's fighting hard, though, so I'm just trying to be there.

I made a decision that this weekend would be positive and that actually worked...for most of it. I needed a drama-less time after the past 2 weeks.

August 13, 2012 at 9:25 am |
    • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Wake-up Call

Excuse me while I perform a header into my sealed can of cola while half-asleep.

August 13, 2012 at 11:20 am | Reply