August 2nd, 2012

Chick-fil-A says it set a sales record on Wednesday, the day that supporters rallied around the fast-food chain amid a debate over its president's opposition to same-sex marriage.

The chain said it won't release sales numbers, but "we can confirm reports that it was a record-setting day," said Steve Robinson, Chick-fil-A's executive vice president of marketing.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee had called on people to buy food at the chain on Wednesday, which he dubbed "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day," after a backlash against the company and their president.

Read the full story - 'Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day' sets record, restaurant chain says

1. Jones sabo but also raudri detected meanwhile belonging to the three saktis really seem to be used a

Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. Jones sabo but also raudri detected meanwhile belonging to the three saktis really seem to be used a http://promonsterheadphonesblog.digress.it/jones-sabo-but-also-raudri-detected-meanwhile-belonging-to-the-three-saktis-really-seem-to-be-used-a/

April 14, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Reply
  2. apartamenti varna

It's really a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

August 8, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Reply
  3. lymphatic cancer survival rate

I will right away grasp your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

August 7, 2012 at 10:26 am | Reply
  4. ceh

I have read a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you put to make the sort of excellent informative website.

August 3, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Reply
  5. cowstastegood

This guy Cathy is a marketing genius. He's got sheep from both sides flocking to his restaurants. Baaaa-aaaa.

August 3, 2012 at 11:30 am | Reply
    • Not Really

That makes him a marketing shepherd, not a genius . Works the same way with getting people to go to the movies: stirring up controversy creates interest. He's channeling his inner spoon.

August 3, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Reply
    • stunner

Now we know why they call a group of christians a "flock"

August 4, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Reply
  6. Ron

Ah! Feel all that Christian love!

(End sarcasm)

August 3, 2012 at 10:25 am | Reply
  7. Tallyho

Muslims Countries kill Gays! Muslim Countries own OPEC. When are the gay and lesbian community stop being hypocrites and STOP BUYING GAS? Someone's religous words are worse then gay killing countries? Get your foot out of your mouth and protest gas stations!

August 3, 2012 at 12:36 am | Reply
  8. Trev

Bring me the bigots, homophobes, and racists alike. Bring me false Christians and self-righteous fraught with indignation and spite. Bring me the lemmings blinded by fear, the misinformed holding their beliefs so wrongly dear. Bring me political extremists guided by right wings and narrow-mindlessly straight. Bring me these idiots, so holier than thou, and I shall reap UNGODLY PROFITS from their ignorance and hate.

Love, Dan

August 2, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Reply
  9. Alex

Muslim Brotherhood supports Chick-fil-A

August 2, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Reply
    • Domine Domine

The Christian Brotherhood supports it more. The Christian Sisterhood is still undecided.

August 2, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Reply
  10. something

Would chick fil a refuse service to gays if it was an order to cater a gay wedding? They already tried to get out of catering an event ordered by a school club for gays. They do not treat all customers the same.

August 2, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Reply
  11. Galen Manapat

I have a suggestion. Tomorrow, apparantly gay people want to make a statement. If you have the time, tomorrow, go to a Chick-Fil-A with a video camera and hang around. And if you should see two males or two females in rapturous love, video tape it and then show it on youtube so the rest of us can see their joy and rejoice with them!

August 2, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Reply
    • Jerry Fallwell

I have been Exposed.....let me pull up my zipper. REPENT Chikin' Lovers..Sucky Face is NASTY.

August 2, 2012 at 6:07 pm | Reply
    • El Bozo

It's an Election Year....Get Real.

August 2, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Reply
  12. BlueDogDem

proggies are always taughting diversity EXCEPT we you don't fit into one of their diverse groups.

August 2, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Reply
    • BlueDogDem

proggies are always taughting diversity EXCEPT when you don't fit into one of their labeled groups.

Against eating meat – cool
      Want to support NAMBLA – great
      Believe the rich should pay 110% in taxes – awesome
      Don't support gay marriage – you insensitive b@$tard

August 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Reply
      • something

too bad your teachies didnt tought you english

August 3, 2012 at 5:56 pm | Reply
  13. Bx made guy

Gay is not okay STRAIGHT ALLIANCEx

August 2, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Reply
    • On my knees for God's pleasure

A straight alliance sounds pretty gay.

August 2, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Reply
  14. Brad

It was not just in the bible belt where there were large crowds at Chick-Fil-A. Right here in SoCal it was anywhere from half an hour to an hour just to get your turn to make an order. It was like that all day long. I think there was an effort to down play the turn-out. I saw photos and video from all over the country with the exact same size crowds.

August 2, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Reply
    • Brad

Will the boycott planned for tomorrow also appear on the food blog?

August 2, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Reply
  15. Octogen

Will be very interesting to see how the MSM reports on the 'kiss-in' at Chick-Fil-A on Friday. This will, once again, demonstrate who is fair and balanced and who has an agenda to push. That cookie was so good, i believe Chick-Fil-A might be my new fav fast-food restaurant, not that I frequent them that often...

August 2, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Reply
  16. coloradochristian

Why isn't this on your front page? I guess you don't want the anti-Christians to be upset, huh? FREE SPEECH and free enterprise shall prevail!

August 2, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Reply
    • citizenvetus

I had to do a search as the stories are buried in the dark.........

August 2, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Reply
  17. Truth™

I am glad to see this, not because of the issue of gay marriage (let's not politicize a food blog), but rather the way in which politicians (that's you Emmanuel) are attempting to stop a private business based on free speech.

And by the way folks, we have WAY bigger issues facing the nation than this.

Now let the bloodletting begin...

August 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Reply
    • School Starts Soon@An-jello

Just curious, of what school did you get kicked out?

August 2, 2012 at 7:46 pm | Reply
    • Vinny Gambini

Your Honor, I present to the Court a Prime example of Today's Uts....A hairless,balless, wannabee Blogger that cannot spell or think correctly. With this new found evidence, Your Honor, I request a Mistrial on the Human Race or whatever this person wishes to simulate.

August 2, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Reply
    • citizenvetus

Answers like yours are the reason CNN has slumped in the viewership of its programs. You young thing are going to have a hard life with your caustic attitude. Good luck with your struggle.

August 2, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Reply