Coffee klatsch
July 24th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. angrybabykitty

So the mold thing has turned into a nightmare. They have to not only tear out the sink in the bathroom & the wall around the window, now they have to pull out all of the carpeting and replace all the windows. We have to get all our stuff out and can't be home for two weeks. At least we lucked out and have friends who have a lake house we can stay in. Lesson I have learned: don't live on the second of three floors. That way you won't have neighbors who pass out & leave the tub running.

July 24, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Reply
  2. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

FYI women, I can see the "panty-line" on about 70% of you. Regardless of what you are wearing. It's like you aren't wearing any pants/skirts. Also, I hate that word: panty. It sounds stupid.

This is your public service announcement. SWITCH TO THONGS.

=) That is all.

July 24, 2012 at 1:52 pm | Reply
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Butt floss?? Never.

July 24, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Reply
    • Truth™@JDizz, JBJ

Depends completely on the woman. Here, I'll illustrate:

Hally Berry: YES!
      Hillary Clinton: No, no, no, no
      Maggie Q: YES!
      Roseanne Barr: Oh the humanity!
      Rianna: YES!
      Queen Latifah: Mammy make it go away...
      Jennifer Aniston: YES!

Well, now you get the idea...

July 24, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Reply
    • JainaJade@JDizz

I have been speaking out against VPL for many years now. I wish slips would make a comeback, protect our eyes from things that just can't be unseen. For example, the picture floating around the interweb of a young lady in flesh toned leggings, waist length shirt, and hot pink briefs. Why bother with the leggings?!?!?

July 24, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Reply
    • Mary Shannon

Likewise, we really don't need to see men's underwear waistbands, either. Pull up those jeans and wear a belt.

July 24, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Reply
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

I solve that by not wearing anything below the shirt short of dress shoes and tube socks pulled up to my knees.

July 24, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Reply
    • AleeD®

Consider the Joey Tribbiani approach.

July 24, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Reply
    • angrybabykitty

Haha

July 24, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Reply
  3. Truth™

Where's Evil Grin when he's really needed...apparently the minions are getting their own movie...

July 24, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Reply
    • Truth™

July 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Reply
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Happy Tootsday (nod to RH) mi amigas y amigos!

My carppy week continues, found out yesterday the water heater up in WA needed to be replaced, kaching, and the floors are sagging under/around it, kaching, and there might be some white fuzzy stuff on the walls by said water heater, kaching. Does it ever end?

July 24, 2012 at 11:41 am | Reply
    • Mildred

*HUGS*

July 24, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Reply
  5. AleeD®

JDizz sparked up a memory with his flock of crows definition on the farmer thread. I Ran to utube for this.

Goooood morning to all.

July 24, 2012 at 10:35 am | Reply
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

That's one of NGF and my favorite songs. I thought it was a fairly modern tune until I was listening to Pandora one day and saw it was Flock of Seagulls. I was quite surprised.

July 24, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Reply
  6. Mary Shannon

Good morning! ABK, I hope your mold problem gets resolved quickly, that's scary. Truth, glad you're going to cool down a little, my nephew will enjoy the open windows and fresh air. :-)

July 24, 2012 at 10:22 am | Reply
    • angrybabykitty

@Mary Shannon- thank you! They are three hours late, but I hope they can get done this week.

July 24, 2012 at 10:39 am | Reply
  7. angrybabykitty

Good morning! I probably wont post again today. I'm waiting for the maintenance people to show up and start tearing out walls to see how bad the black mold problem is. As it is, we just have it in the master bathroom & bedroom windows. We are staying with "interesting" family for the time being. So, will be living on take out. Have a good day :)

July 24, 2012 at 10:15 am | Reply
    • AleeD®@abk

Very sorry about your situation. I hope you don't have to pay for the fix.
      Have you called maintenance to see how much longer they'll be?

July 24, 2012 at 10:43 am | Reply
      • angrybabykitty

Thank you. They say it will be 2 weeks now. The neighbors upstairs decided to go to bed with the tub running last year and we were flooded out then. I'm talking bucketfulls of eater pouring from the sprinkler heads. So far they are saying we dont owe them for any repairs.

July 24, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Reply
  8. Truth™

Good morning all, from a little less insanely hot Denver this morning. Looks like JainaJade is sharinig a secret with a friend in the pic above. Spill it, and share with the class...

July 24, 2012 at 8:43 am | Reply
    • JainaJade

I'm more likely to be the one being told a secret (that and the hair color is a closer match) :-) I'm great at keeping secrets for other people but not so good at keeping my own. I tend to be more of an open book: good, bad, or otherwise. I can only imagine how hard it's going to be for me to keep my mouth shut once a youngling is on its way!

July 24, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Reply
  9. JainaJade

Good morning! The coffee is on and the peanut butter apple muffins are fresh from the oven. Sun is shining again in the DMV but we'll see how long it lasts today. While I appreciate the rain part of me wishes it would go else where for a few das...like Arkansas or Oklahoma...somewhere it might be appreciated

July 24, 2012 at 8:21 am | Reply