Coffee klatsch
July 12th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Andi

I simply watend to thank you one more time for that amazing web-site you have developed here. It's full of useful tips for those who are truly interested in this specific subject, primarily this very post. You really are all absolutely sweet along with thoughtful of others and reading the blog posts is an excellent delight with me. And that of a generous surprise! Jeff and I usually have fun making use of your tips in what we should do in a few days. Our checklist is a mile long and tips will definitely be put to beneficial use.

December 23, 2012 at 5:45 am |
  2. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

For those needing to cool down a bit....Skol!

July 12, 2012 at 3:59 pm |
  3. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@JUKEBOX

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCPcZw8KQ1Y&w=640&h=390]

July 12, 2012 at 12:49 pm |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

Happy Friday Eve los flamenons! Weird weather coming our way, one OH six yesterday, 98 today under cloudy skies with chance of rain!?? WHAT??

AleeD – Have a co-worker over in our FL office right now...whining about afternoon storms...that is why I don't visit between June and August, sometimes extended to September. I like the storms when I lived there and would be home, driving in it not so much.

July 12, 2012 at 11:19 am |
    • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I love our 20 minutes storms that hit about 4pm every afternoon. That was the norm when I was growing up. These storms are lasting longer – TSDebby not withstanding. I'm sorry your cohort doesn't like them. I find them soothing whether I'm driving in them or not. ;) We're just lucky we don't get much hail 'round our area. Just an hour North of us, they do.

July 12, 2012 at 12:02 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD

We used to live in North Port, and I swear, there was some weird vortex over our house that would attract the storms, like 10ft over the lanai! I was driving home one day and saw lightening strike a tree in the divider and catch fire. Yikes! Ever been down River Road in a torrential downpour? One lane each direction for six miles with zero visibility, gulp.

On another note, if you ever get down that way, stop at Snook Haven right on the river, biker bar/resturant, great food!

July 12, 2012 at 12:16 pm |
        • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I have not been down that road (literally for a change). Hubby & I are unplanning a seat-of-the-pants, long weekend trip down to Naples at the end of the month. Maybe on the way back, we'll make a little detour. Thanks for the tip (that's what she said. Bow bow bow)

July 12, 2012 at 1:04 pm |
  5. MicheleG™

a comment about seeing a performance of a rock group is being moderated? Huh?

July 12, 2012 at 11:17 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

You rocker you! ;)

July 12, 2012 at 11:43 am |
  6. MicheleG™

Great Day in the Morning! Huggies to everyone! Looming clouds and maybe some light rain. Nice to wake up to grey skies instead of hard glare.

We're out of here for a couple of days. We're going to see Nuey Louis and the Hews tomorrow evening.
    I mean Huey Louis and the News (There is something about that name that compels me to do that.....a "Spoonerism")

July 12, 2012 at 11:16 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Have a great time, Michele, I remember them well.

July 12, 2012 at 11:40 am |
    • AleeD®@MicG™

You wish us diapers? 0.o

July 12, 2012 at 12:03 pm |
      • MicheleG™

did you know there is a brand of disposable diapers called........Charlie Banana???

July 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@AleeD

You really do have some odd fetishes!

July 12, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
        • AleeD®@Sir Biddle

Tip of the iceberg, my friend. Tip.of.the.iceberg.

July 12, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
        • Sir Biddle@AleeD

Would that be a purple iceburg?

July 12, 2012 at 2:44 pm |
  7. Mary Shannon

Sure Happy Its Thursday!!!!

July 12, 2012 at 9:27 am |
    • AleeD®@Mary

Bravo!

July 12, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
  8. Sir Biddle

Ahhhhhhhhh. Looks like those two hit Glamour Shots at the mall!

Morning crew!

July 12, 2012 at 8:39 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@SirB

Looks like they are practicing their pose for wedding pictures to me... That or they just like looking at themselves in the mirror. o.0

July 12, 2012 at 11:22 am |
  9. JainaJade

Good morning! Temperatures are still rather cool here, which I love but the tomatoes don't seem to agree. Hope it gets a little bit hotter so that I can start canning :-) Also have a berry cobbler recipe up on dancingveggies for anyone interested, and will have a brown butter blueberry tart tomorrow morning.

July 12, 2012 at 8:27 am |
    • Sir Biddle@JJ

You mentioned garlic yesterday. The goes in the ground early November, so I always use Veterans Days as a deaadline. If your tomatoes don't get canned, look into making pickles as I could possibly become as supplier if things keep up the way they have.

July 12, 2012 at 8:41 am |
      • JainaJade@SirB

I have never done pickling before but can certainly look in to it :-) I would imagine the hard part is figuring out the right brine for the end result...sweet, spicy, sour, or other. Could also try a variety of types depending on how many you have and then use that as a guide for next year.

July 12, 2012 at 11:36 am |
      • JainaJade@SirB

answered but moderated...will look into brine recipes

July 12, 2012 at 11:40 am |
  10. AleeD®

Morning folks! Beautiful sunrise this morning. Red skies in the morning; sailors take warning. 60% chance of afternoon showers is the norm for the time being. Grass is green, hair is soft, life is good.

Jen-ee-ine Kona coffee is ready. Hope everyone has a Thrilling Thursday.

July 12, 2012 at 7:07 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD

Red skies at night, sailors delight. Hubs says this all the time, although we don't live anywhere near water...

July 12, 2012 at 11:45 am |
      • AleeD®@™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

I haven't found many occasions when that little adage doesn't apply 'round here. Does he see it applying where y'all live?

July 12, 2012 at 12:05 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@AleeD

No, maybe he says it because he used to own boats, not really sure, not sure I really care. :D

July 12, 2012 at 12:11 pm |
    • Dilip

Nice mat, February 5, 2011Bya0 This review is from: This mat blows up qulckiy and provides a nice layer between you and the ground providing comfort and warmth. No complaints.Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0

December 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm |